Help plz.

Guest Singh01

Guest Singh01

I'll cut to the chase. To those who are Amritharis, is it true that those whom take Amrit and merge with God are able to save their ancestors and future generations (up to 21 either way). Did Guru Nanak say this and another thing is would future generations still be liberated even if they don't live a good life (God forbid). 

Thank you for reading. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2019 at 8:19 PM, Guest Singh01 said:

I'll cut to the chase. To those who are Amritharis, is it true that those whom take Amrit and merge with God are able to save their ancestors and future generations (up to 21 either way). Did Guru Nanak say this and another thing is would future generations still be liberated even if they don't live a good life (God forbid). 

Thank you for reading. 

Amrit is internal. When you take it, it's just symbolic of the inner journey. You can perform the inner journey without actually taking it 

You have to merge with Waheguru. Actually be a sant. And once u r a sant. U will save many souks not just those of ur family. But taking amrit is just the first step, enrolling is school. To pass and that too with the highest marks. Is very hard in sikhi. Gurbani itself says only virle, rare ones make it across the ocean. 

Guest Adidas
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:40 PM, Guest What said:

Amrit is internal. When you take it, it's just symbolic of the inner journey. You can perform the inner journey without actually taking it 

should do both, but the important one is the inner dehi and not the physical dehi. Amrit has to be stimulated from within and anhad naad has to be reached within. 

2 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

You have to merge with Waheguru. Actually be a sant. And once u r a sant. U will save many souks not just those of ur family. But taking amrit is just the first step, enrolling is school. To pass and that too with the highest marks. Is very hard in sikhi. Gurbani itself says only virle, rare ones make it across the ocean. 

Sant avastha actually starts when seeker starts to listen to naad outside of maya.  In chautha padh. Sant avastha still has to cross bhavsagar .  Saving the souls/family is quite complicated because as one progresses past the second bhavsagar in sunn, then akath khatha and gyan follow/ steps to-> brahmgyaan.   By this time one will know the sukham kheal and past lives of themselves and family.  Reasons for sanjog etc... Depending on what lok(plane) other souls maybe, the gurmukh can save them. By this time, gurmukh will also know if they were born to  do this task. It's not just a bonus that you get by doing Simran. It has much deeper purpose.

On 6/21/2019 at 10:19 AM, Guest Singh01 said:

Thank you for reading. 

Why do you care? Did you meet your great-great-great-great-grandfather, and you'll be sad if he's not in Sachkhand?

Guru ji says to devote yourself to Gurbani.

Would you not have devoted yourself to Gurbani if your ancestors were not going to be saved? So that's the only reason for you to read Gurbani?

Guest Singh

In short; yes.

Taking amrit is one of the first steps. Through naam simran, when one reaches the stage of bahram giani, then your 21 generations get automatically liberated. (It’s 21 past generations and 21 future generations). It works by blood, wherever your blood can be traced to is included as a ‘generation’.

A side note, in Sukhmanai sahib guruji says ‘sadh kai sang sab kul udare’ by doing sangat of the liberated ones all of your generations are saved. Cool right? Just finding a ture sadh(saint) is difficult 

On 7/25/2019 at 7:40 AM, Guest What said:

Can you explain what you meant by performing the inner journey without taking Amrith? 

On 7/25/2019 at 7:40 AM, Guest What said:

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Although I have not been blessed with Amrit, I have to disagree with you. Yes Amrit is internal but it not symbolic. It is you giving yourself to the Guru and giving up hope on the world. It's there where you actually get Naam Drir from Guru Sahib. You can read a book by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh ji meaning of Amrit.

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

On 6/21/2019 at 6:19 PM, Guest Singh01 said:

Thank you for reading. 

The one who took Amrit has an uphill struggle to merge with God based everything he or she does after becoming Gursikh, so I'd suggest the idea that future peeriya being granted an automatic pass through zero effort of their own is the kind of tall-tale that's sold to gullible Sikhs back home to induce them into joining the ranks of the baptised. Also, I suppose it's important to define the definition of 'save' in this context.