Suleman Ghost

Singh1989

...coming back to the original topic...

This tape is definitely worth a listen. The one line I'll never forget is when he is talking about Guru Nanak Dev Ji and all his forms, he says:

"Guru Nanak khuda taa, khuda ye bhi khuda hai, dono baraabar hai koi fark nahi!"

Guru Nanak was God, he (referring to Sant Isher Singh Ji Maharaj) is also God, they are both the same, no difference. 

??

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I believe in this kind of stuff, I just don't believe a spirit can attach uninvited, especially to a Gursikh in posession of Gurmantra. 

I will say it seems some things wait for you to stop Jaaping Naam then move in to attack, but how could Suleman endure the Simran sessions? No way. 

Suleman didnt attach to a Gursikh. The guy who initially came to Sant Isher wasnt a gursikh. He also was quite young. He was hanging around the grave and i think he disrespected the grave. Theres alot of small detail. 

And ye u are right. Ghost cant just attach to anyone who does naam japna. These things are there but they only affect us if we entertain them. Best thing is ignore them and jap naam. That way Maharaj will protect u. 

4 hours ago, Khalsa2012 said:

Suleman didnt attach to a Gursikh. The guy who initially came to Sant Isher wasnt a gursikh. He also was quite young. He was hanging around the grave and i think he disrespected the grave. Theres alot of small detail. 

And ye u are right. Ghost cant just attach to anyone who does naam japna. These things are there but they only affect us if we entertain them. Best thing is ignore them and jap naam. That way Maharaj will protect u. 

Thank you friend. I was ignorant of the story and googled just enough to kind of have an idea, and apparently didn't get the correct jist. 

Suleman reminds me of the vampires from the movie interview with the vampire! The vampires are sad and lonely, wondering around aimlessly, century after century and not able to free themselves from their bodies! Suleman says the same thing, how people in the joon of ghosts wonder around without aim and they feed on filth and rot.