586 BC Babylonians destroyed the first Temple built by King Soloman
70 CE Second Temple destroyed by the Roman Empire
691 CE Dome of the Rock Shrine was built by Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik
705 CE Al Aqsa Mosque was rebuilt and expanded by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik and finished by his son al-Walid.
False equivalence, nice try though. Muslims at best built the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa on rubble which Muslims weren't responsible for.
Bunch of Sikhs butthurt over Turkey's decision, no doubt your Hindu brethren are also. Work on keeping the Golden Temple a Sikh building before your short haired counterparts claim that. A little history.
- 532 Hagia Sophia built as a Cathedral Church
- 1204 Converted to a Roman Catholic Cathedral by Crusaders
- 1261 Turned in to a Orthodox Cathedral by the Byzantines
- 1453 Converted to Mosque by the Ottomans
- 1935 Turned in to a Museum by Ataderp
- 2020 Back to a Mosque