• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Christianity is the best out of the Abrahamic faiths (they have priests and nuns). All Islam is praying to Allah facing Mecca.
    • Well in punjabi I dont even think there is a word for "depression"    the actual diagnoses doesnt even exist in our culture  so where are you supposed to start from? A few yrs back when I went india with my dad he took me around and old family friends house, the ladies son was in his 30s and was married with children, he clearly had depression but they had absolutely no idea! The lady was telling my dad how her son just sits there with his head hanging down all day and ends up in deep thoughts, she said he wonders off into the fields for hours wondering around, he doesnt interact with his kids and anymore and doesnt talk much anymore. The son then started telling us how he is always worried and doesnt feel like doing anything.  He said hes doesnt feel happy inside the house or outside the house.  He clearly had depression and the mum started saying that someone's done black magic and that she gonna take him to a baba.   People dont even know what depression is.     also as a man who wants to admit that he has problems? No one
    • Well yh  evangelicals are protestants but not all protestants are evangelicals because protestant is an umbrella term for the many reform movements that separated themselves from the catholic church including the church of England. Protestant comes from the word protest. The movements started of as protests against the pope and all that catholic stuff.      King henry the 8th saw these protests and reformers as a ticket to break off from catholic church and get a divorce and make himself head of the english church   
    • Thoughts on upcoming Documentary by Sukhmani Kaur ji please watch & share https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157700150740874&id=500775873&refid=52&_ft_=mf_story_key.10157700150740874%3Atop_level_post_id.10157700150740874%3Atl_objid.10157700150740874%3Acontent_owner_id_new.500775873%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10157700150740874%3Aphoto_id.10157700133520874%3Astory_location.9%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline&__tn__=-R
    • All true, and also entirely besides the point, bro, because nobody who is smoking it in the West just got back from Dharam Yudh.

Important Information

Terms of Use