ANOTHER SIKH FALLING FOR THE TRAP OF DAWAH GUYS

Guest I_KAUR

13 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

it can depend on the kid too - if one has certain morals/ethics from young n can pick up on certain experiences in life then itll jus feel wrong but thts just my feelings on it.

maybe todays youth have it more difficult wiv the stronger peer pressure from social media - cuz there was none growing up in the 90s.

but personally speaking, having parents u described n rarely goin gurdwara, theres not really any otha word to describe it - the thought of converting had never really entered my mind at all.

You hit on something so important here. I think it is a fallacy to think that having adherent parents, or being taught from a  young age can heavily influence people in their Sikhi. It can, but it also often doesn't too. 

There are countless examples of siblings who've grown up one way, but follow completely different paths from each other in adulthood. Look at Bhai Jagraj Singh and his brother Sunny Hundal for example. I'm sure a lot of you see this around you too, even in your own families. Surely we've all seen kids from irreligious families having a strong connection to Sikhi - and we've all seen the opposite too. Look at that paedo groomer Amere Dhaliwal for another example - his grandpa is a pardaan and respected member of the local community - it didn't stop him being a low-life scumbag nonce-case extraordinaire. 

We have to be realistic and perceptive about such things. Sure, ideally parents should try their very best - but to think this is a guarantee for Sikhi inspired adults just doesn't bear out from what I've seen?

Guest guestKaur17
On 7/1/2019 at 9:11 AM, Guest I_Kaur said:

We have to admit, that not every single Sikh or who claims to be a Sikh, are Keshadharis. There are many 'weak in faith' Sikh's out there. That's a fact. These young guys are from Sikh families, who are turning away from Sikhi and instead of shoving it under the carpet, we must face it and respond. It's just a challenge of this era, and unless we admit it, we cannot find an answer. But if the leaders and our intellectuals are out sight and out of touch, than it'll only get worse. Today it's someone else's brother, tomorrow it'll reach our own homes and affect our own families. 

Yes i understand..no doubt we must face it but you know how crafty these Muslims are..the lengths they'll go to come after the Sikh community they make these videos 'Muslim man in love with Sikh girl' they play these manipulative dirty games..and theres no valid proof whether they are Sikhs...there is one video on YT 'Sikh girls converts to islam' and shes wearing full on niqab and when you listen to her voice she sounds from Arab....but reagrdless no doubt Sikhs are leaving islam,  but more so to Christaninty..(Punjab is turining into christian state) ..but in terms of Islam maybe few 'Sikh boys' converted to Islam (or he could be the only one ) but i can ASSURE YOU THEM AMOUNT OF SIKH GIRLS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MUSLIM MEN is unbelievable. no just the grooming Sikh girls BUT i know 2 Sikh girls who were with relationship with Pakistani men...one Sikh girl was 19 she would tell me the sex they had over weekend at hotel ..she lost a virginity to him..and one Sikh girl was daughter of Gurdwara president ..lol...this was few years ago but now on social media i see it all time its so common they are in open relationship with Muslims...seems like the parents dont even care hence why they post pics with their BF's etc..and loving the attention from Muslim men esp the Arabs etc SMH...there are Sikh girls on twitter, tweeting 'im horny' etc..what can you do..cant blame the parents or our other generations..these are the Sikh generation living born and bread in Western countries..education etc and look at what they are doing...and seems now parents counts give a F### (growing up parents would always warn you stay away from them..etc) 

We should stop blaming leaders and older generation..but what are WE DOING?! How can we make difference..we are living in Western countries..plenty education  resources..we gotta take action..cant blame anyone...like Basics of Sikh Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji..if we all did our part..how far we can go...We need more likewise Late Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji ...we need to stop complaning and blaming 'be the change you want to be in the world'...if we all did a fraction how far we can go...

But speaking of that...todays Sikh generation are the Far Left, Far left garbage liberalism SJW's Islamic apologists.LGBTQ communtity, 'we are all one /We are one human race'.. desperate to be on BBC, retweets etc   hating on Trump and and nationalism'...Many SIKHS defending Islam at any chance for their own political gains, and $$$ (Khalsa Aid..so much dishonesty with this charity..how much they raise and how much they spend and pocket ..and operating on Muslim countries..because you know when ISIS slaughters Sikhs Hindus ..we gotta  KA giving out Qurans and mats on Eid with good cameras and  because we are all one) ..also many SIkhs defending and supporting 'Free Palestine, Hamas/ Hezbollah, return of ISIS brides and so on...and 'Free Kashmir''' ..love Pakistan (because you know how Pakistan treats Sikhs...destroyed gurdwara recently)

There too must BS and political gains and these sponsors media outlets and with buy these Far left Sikhs and damage the Sikhi..

What can we do ..those who truly care..we need more Bhai Jagraj Ji preaching Sikhi..Open youtube channel talk about Sikhi, need support Sikh charities in Punjab helping build Sikh schools in India...so the generation will survive or will be taken advantage to thse missionaries that target poor Hindus and Sikhs,,,need to be in involved in politics esp Conservatives..(theres few in Canada that MSM will consider are alt right) but we need more in Conservatives politics ...

Theres alot we can do together...one small step will take us along way.. 

Guest GuestSingh
On 6/27/2019 at 6:44 AM, Redoptics said:

It's how the parents raise children now, if the parents do not have belief in Sikhi what are the children going to do? Obviously they would get led astray.

forgot to mention this in my post above but there was actually a thread posted sometime last yr by a so-called 'sikh' female who said she came from a family of sants/mahapurakhs, a big practicing sikh family n wore a dumalla etc. but was sleeping around wiv a non-sikh, lying to her parents about her whereabouts, stealing from em etc.

so again...even wen younger generations r blessed to be born into a family like this they still end up being ungrateful, selfish n rebellious.

a lot of em these days, especially the girls, r outta control and can never be trusted.

Guest guest
On 7/2/2019 at 3:30 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Simple simon has spoke!

Everything is ABC and straightforward. How comes the rest of us can't see it that way! 

Underaged female grooming victims are to blame for their predicament. Never mind that the groomer is breaking the law themselves. Hormones don't play any role. A finely honed system to entrap and abuse such girls that has been developed over decades (if not centuries) doesn't exist. There are no people that have a grudge against Sikhs for historical reasons like religious rivalries or just plain old fashioned white supremacism. Growing up in a bi-cultural setting like diaspora kids do, doesn't ever cause confusion. The heavily sexualised nature of UK television (and culture) doesn't have any effect on young people growing up around it. 

We shouldn't really question the role of the giani today in the UK, and whether it is adequate for today's needs and environment - and perhaps seek to adapt to requirements.

you can try and obscure it all you want.  but yes, the truth is simple.  sorry.

19 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

forgot to mention this in my post above but there was actually a thread posted sometime last yr by a so-called 'sikh' female who said she came from a family of sants/mahapurakhs, a big practicing sikh family n wore a dumalla etc. but was sleeping around wiv a non-sikh, lying to her parents about her whereabouts, stealing from em etc.

so again...even wen younger generations r blessed to be born into a family like this they still end up being ungrateful, selfish n rebellious.

a lot of em these days, especially the girls, r outta control and can never be trusted.

Teaching and being are two totally different things.

Guest GuestSingh
4 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Teaching and being are two totally different things.

my point was tht therell always be exceptions.

u said we shouldnt expect anything different from younger generations if they have faithless parents and thts true but it wont apply to everyone (the above being one example)

there r too many variables to consider i.e. personality, upbringing, experiences, exposures etc.

Guest guest
On 7/7/2019 at 11:33 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe to the perception of the simple minded? 

There is nothing to obscure. The human psyche can be complex, contradictory thing. 

well my 'simple mindedness' saved me and my associates from getting involved in trashy sex, stds, drug addiction and pointless violence, jail etc that many of my 'complex, contradictory' classmates fell so willingly into.

^typical millennial mindset- someone else is always to blame.  victim mentality.  blame society.  etc etc   

Guest guest
On 7/3/2019 at 10:39 PM, GuestSingh said:

GuestSingh, there's also a flip-side.  a lot of none-religious kids, or even kids from broken families, behave really sensibly and maturely.  

you could someone who dresses/act in a way that implies they have low morals (male of female), but its actually the opposite.