ANOTHER SIKH FALLING FOR THE TRAP OF DAWAH GUYS

Guest I_KAUR

Guest GuestSingh
On 7/3/2019 at 8:53 PM, Guest guestKaur17 said:

Yes i understand..no doubt we must face it but you know how crafty these Muslims are..the lengths they'll go to come after the Sikh community they make these videos 'Muslim man in love with Sikh girl' they play these manipulative dirty games..and theres no valid proof whether they are Sikhs...there is one video on YT 'Sikh girls converts to islam' and shes wearing full on niqab and when you listen to her voice she sounds from Arab....but reagrdless no doubt Sikhs are leaving islam,  but more so to Christaninty..(Punjab is turining into christian state) ..but in terms of Islam maybe few 'Sikh boys' converted to Islam (or he could be the only one ) but i can ASSURE YOU THEM AMOUNT OF SIKH GIRLS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MUSLIM MEN is unbelievable. no just the grooming Sikh girls BUT i know 2 Sikh girls who were with relationship with Pakistani men...one Sikh girl was 19 she would tell me the sex they had over weekend at hotel ..she lost a virginity to him..and one Sikh girl was daughter of Gurdwara president ..lol...this was few years ago but now on social media i see it all time its so common they are in open relationship with Muslims...seems like the parents dont even care hence why they post pics with their BF's etc..and loving the attention from Muslim men esp the Arabs etc SMH...there are Sikh girls on twitter, tweeting 'im horny' etc..what can you do..cant blame the parents or our other generations..these are the Sikh generation living born and bread in Western countries..education etc and look at what they are doing...and seems now parents counts give a F### (growing up parents would always warn you stay away from them..etc)

we need to be namin n shamin these dogs so everyone across the disapora knows who they r.

enough is enough n they shudnt be allowed to get away wiv it.

we call out anyone who brings sikhi into any kind of disrepute...we do it wiv fake babe, we do it wiv corrupt politicians, we do it wiv those who do beadbi of guru granth sahib ji....so wat makes these sikhs any different? an enemy of the panth is one who tries to harm n weaken us n thts exactly wat these lot r doin by tarnishing n disgracing our identity n their family.

if the family happens to be decent or more sikhi-oriented than most then wat happens? the dad loses face in the community outta shame, turns to drink n contemplates suicide? thts any kinda figure to teach sikhi in the house weakened n gone...the mom also cnt show herself to family/friends to gossip, loses faith n becomes depressed, turns to fake babeh outta hope n maybe comfort eats - probs anotha reason y diabetes/cholesterol is so high in our lot - so a potential early death? brothers feel ashamed - a weak dad/figure of authority to teach sikhi or even the basics in ryt from wrong makes em angry, run riot n start takin the wrong path? thts it - sikhi in tht family is finished n gone for gd - n its all cuz the girl didnt have any self-control, self-respect, morals/values from the beginning...

this cud also wake up the closeted apne/singhs who thinks any panjabi girl who wants to marry a sabat soorat gursikh is clean as a white sheet n has no dirty past...

if we keep doin nothin, its gna keep happenin so wats there to lose?

On 7/9/2019 at 12:43 AM, Guest guest said:

well my 'simple mindedness' saved me and my associates from getting involved in trashy sex, stds, drug addiction and pointless violence, jail etc that many of my 'complex, contradictory' classmates fell so willingly into.

^typical millennial mindset- someone else is always to blame.  victim mentality.  blame society.  etc etc   

I'm not a millenial. 

I just didn't hide under a bed my whole life. lol

Anyway, I'm glad there are many not like you - they are actually the ones who have the bollox to confront the problems our panth faces instead of constantly bottling it.  

On 6/26/2019 at 3:55 AM, Guest I_KAUR said:

WGK~WGF

Look! Another young Sikh boy is falling for the traps of islamic guys.What is really going on. Why are they so gullible? How do we tackle such threats to our people by these islamic goons and why are our people turning to a religion that did so much against ours???

By not raising weak singhs/kaurs who can't even fight or defend themselves,  most singh/kaurs I know have self-esteem issues, and are insecure, they lack confidence which means they lack faith> 

Guest guest
On 7/12/2019 at 5:20 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I just didn't hide under a bed my whole life. lol

meaning?

you've done messed up things and trying to cover for them with excuses?

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

meaning?

you've done messed up things and trying to cover for them with excuses?

Not at all. I've lived life, and haven't used cowardice or the pseudo-conservatism that you (and many others) seem to espouse as an excuse for constant inaction. That's what a  lot of people have been talking about in threads here recently too I notice. How we've got so many problems in our panth because people (like yourself perhaps?) are just constantly frightened to stick their necks out, no matter what. And then vilify those that do, because it probably (deep down) brings their own inadequacies into sharp relief. Invertebrates if you will. 

I don't think there are any of us who haven't done messed up things btw. I think constantly cowardly inaction or inertia is also a pretty messed up too, but people hide this flaw under some guise of being a goody-two shoes 'Sikh' in the most emasculated way. 

If I've done any (what you call) 'messed up things' I've owned them. I've paid for them.  But what about all the other momma's boys types, do they own the fact that their inaction and paralysis by fear has brought our communities reputation to the gutter, to the point that sexual predators from other communities see ours as the go to one, for their prey. 

And you don't even need to bother trying to answer the above, because we've all heard the pathetic excuses for this for years now. 

Guest guest

^wow what bitter ad hominem.  hit a nerve did we?  

so you have done messed up things, but other peoples "inaction and paralysis" has brought our communities reputation to the gutter?  not your own messed actions?  what are you, a model specimen?

we've got problems in our panth, not because trashy people (like you?) do messed up <banned word filter activated> by their own choice and then want to blame society or whatever, but because people who avoid doing messed up <banned word filter activated> (like me?) are to blame for not doing something to stop trashy people who want to do trashy <banned word filter activated>?  ok...

if you want to talk about 'emasculation', may be think about the concept of avoiding taking responsibility for your own life and actions first.

whats so 'frightening' about what you're suggesting?    go ahead-  whose stopping you?   or was the extent of your 'action' a comment on a message board?

and you can quell your hysteria.  white and hindu communities also suffered 'grooming'.  

Its not just family and upbringing, it also depends a lot on the people that you grew up with and hang out with. If you basically grew up in a place like London surrounded by Pakis, Somalis and Arabs then that will start having a influence on you. People don't realize it but the area and people you grow up with will have a big influence on you and your choices. 

I'll admit it but a few years back when i was working full time in London from 1pm to 10pm and reaching home at midnight, because of the hours i spent more time interacting with people at work than i did out of work and everyone working there was Paki, Arab, Bengali etc  i even ended up learning a few bengali and arabic words! Islam was a popular topic of convo. I was a clueless drunk mona and i actually ended up researching about Islam and wanting to learn more!  im very ashamed to say that!       They spoke about their religion a lot, and how the west is against them and how mohammed did scientific things over 1000 years ago and how Palestine is their holy land but the jews have taken it over and that they will get it back. They had a lot of unity, they had a lot of cultural differences but when it came to their faith they were all one and together. Its very easy to be drawn into all this when your ignorant and surrounded by them. 

I had a little wake up call when this Moroccan guy who grew up rough but then became "religious"  asked me if i would consider islam!   he then asked me if im Sikh or Hindu, i said Sikh, he then turned around and said "but sikhs are strong about their faith"  he then said "inshallah you will one day"          i had a little wake up call and was like this fvcker just tried converting me lol 

Its not just parents but people you grow up with or hang out with. 

On 7/15/2019 at 1:12 AM, Guest guest said:

^wow what bitter ad hominem.  hit a nerve did we?  

I'd say the same to you actually. 

so you have done messed up things, but other peoples "inaction and paralysis" has brought our communities reputation to the gutter?  not your own messed actions?  what are you, a model specimen?

we've got problems in our panth, not because trashy people (like you?) do messed up <banned word filter activated> by their own choice and then want to blame society or whatever, but because people who avoid doing messed up <banned word filter activated> (like me?) are to blame for not doing something to stop trashy people who want to do trashy <banned word filter activated>?  ok...

if you want to talk about 'emasculation', may be think about the concept of avoiding taking responsibility for your own life and actions first.

I tell you what the big problem is. People like you are (to put it kindly) 'risk-averse'. The advantage of people who aren't (who usually get into trouble when young because of this characteristic and not really understanding it) is that they don't suffer from the cowardly paralysis that inflicts people like yourself. And some of us who haven't been hiding under their mother's skirts all their lives, know exactly what type of people originally stepped up to the grooming/conversion issue. It was giddarhs singing the tired old song that you are singing right now that actually caused the groomers to get more and more emboldened. So emasculated people like yourself, with your fear driven lifestyles,  are actually a BIG part of the problem itself. The enemy within.  You do more to help groomers than people within who try and address this. So why don't you take responsibility for your own cowardly, unmanly, unSinghlike characteristics first, and admit how inactive people like yourself are exactly what paedo-groomers rely on, to operate with relative impunity. 

whats so 'frightening' about what you're suggesting?    go ahead-  whose stopping you?   or was the extent of your 'action' a comment on a message board?

and you can quell your hysteria.  white and hindu communities also suffered 'grooming'.  

If SIkhs can't protect their own community (partly because of obfuscating cowards like yourself), what do you expect them to do about other communities also on the receiving end? This is even more of an issue, when the whites who've jumped on the issue are riddled with far-right, blatantly neo-nazi opportunists. The white community brought this one on themselves to a degree too, because it's their own police force, social services and successive governments and media that turned a blind eye to it all. Now we know how rampant paedophilia has been in the higher echelons of their society - it's probably a long standing, unspoken of, open secret type of cultural issue going on. That explains why these grooming nonces have been given such a free ride for so long. The whitey in power way of hiding this truth is to pretend this was all because poor old whites were too scared to be openly called racist by calling it out - which is the biggest bunch of BS ever - because if that was true, Sikhs highlighting and trying to combat this issue gave them the perfect opportunity to deal with this without this so called  'stigma'. But no, they consciously made the decision to protect the groomers for decades, again and again and again. 

PS - Theoretically if someone on any forum did do anything about this, they'd be pretty much deranged to post it all over the web (where we know whitey and their apparatus monitors) and incriminate themselves. Are you that clueless as well as cowardly?  

Thankfully many people in our community have seen through the pusillanimous 'arguments' of people like yourself and know what the score is out there. You should try and catch up. 

If the coward cap fits, wear it. Own it. 

Are you even a Sikh btw??? Or some sneaky whitey?? Try answering please. 

Guest I_Kaur
On 7/18/2019 at 4:07 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I'd say the same to you actually. 

I tell you what the big problem is. People like you are (to put it kindly) 'risk-averse'. The advantage of people who aren't (who usually get into trouble when young because of this characteristic and not really understanding it) is that they don't suffer from the cowardly paralysis that inflicts people like yourself. And some of us who haven't been hiding under their mother's skirts all their lives, know exactly what type of people originally stepped up to the grooming/conversion issue. It was giddarhs singing the tired old song that you are singing right now that actually caused the groomers to get more and more emboldened. So emasculated people like yourself, with your fear driven lifestyles,  are actually a BIG part of the problem itself. The enemy within.  You do more to help groomers than people within who try and address this. So why don't you take responsibility for your own cowardly, unmanly, unSinghlike characteristics first, and admit how inactive people like yourself are exactly what paedo-groomers rely on, to operate with relative impunity. 

If SIkhs can't protect their own community (partly because of obfuscating cowards like yourself), what do you expect them to do about other communities also on the receiving end? This is even more of an issue, when the whites who've jumped on the issue are riddled with far-right, blatantly neo-nazi opportunists. The white community brought this one on themselves to a degree too, because it's their own police force, social services and successive governments and media that turned a blind eye to it all. Now we know how rampant paedophilia has been in the higher echelons of their society - it's probably a long standing, unspoken of, open secret type of cultural issue going on. That explains why these grooming nonces have been given such a free ride for so long. The whitey in power way of hiding this truth is to pretend this was all because poor old whites were too scared to be openly called racist by calling it out - which is the biggest bunch of BS ever - because if that was true, Sikhs highlighting and trying to combat this issue gave them the perfect opportunity to deal with this without this so called  'stigma'. But no, they consciously made the decision to protect the groomers for decades, again and again and again. 

PS - Theoretically if someone on any forum did do anything about this, they'd be pretty much deranged to post it all over the web (where we know whitey and their apparatus monitors) and incriminate themselves. Are you that clueless as well as cowardly?  

Thankfully many people in our community have seen through the pusillanimous 'arguments' of people like yourself and know what the score is out there. You should try and catch up. 

If the coward cap fits, wear it. Own it. 

Are you even a Sikh btw??? Or some sneaky whitey?? Try answering please. 

But if we are being truly, truly honest, this disease of pedophilia are not a monopoly of any one community.

Admin Note - FAKE ID - Rest of the post Deleted.