ANOTHER SIKH FALLING FOR THE TRAP OF DAWAH GUYS

Guest I_KAUR

Guest Stop Muslim Groomers
On 6/27/2019 at 10:34 PM, Guest Amere Muhammad said:

It's not even a question - he was proud of marrying Aisha when she was 6

Guest guest
On 7/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, Guest I_Kaur said:

But if we are being truly, truly honest, this disease of pedophilia are not a monopoly of any one community.

Admin Note - FAKE ID - Rest of the post Deleted.

yes but muslims specifically target non-muslims.

btw its no pedophilia, it's hebephilia (from what i understand form the news etc).  

Guest guest
On 7/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, puzzled said:

I had a little wake up call when this Moroccan guy who grew up rough but then became "religious"  asked me if i would consider islam!   he then asked me if im Sikh or Hindu, i said Sikh, he then turned around and said "but sikhs are strong about their faith"  he then said "inshallah you will one day"          i had a little wake up call and was like this fvcker just tried converting me lol 

Its not just parents but people you grow up with or hang out with. 

i like your posts because they are honest.  but from other things i have seen you post i think your parents and the other elders in your family seriously failed to give you any sense of being a sikh (not to be rude).

i have mixed with muslims (and christians etc) at work and it made no effect on me whatsoever.  they might have well have been talking a foreign language when they went on about their religions.  and the "conversations" about their religions/politics never even went anywhere because i did not engage in them because i had no interest in them-   i have my own religion, what interest do i have in anyone else's?

i think it should be a like a mantra, people should tell themselves every morning "im a sikh" like twenty times.  then you wont be so impressionable.  

On 7/23/2019 at 12:21 AM, Guest guest said:

i like your posts because they are honest.  but from other things i have seen you post i think your parents and the other elders in your family seriously failed to give you any sense of being a sikh (not to be rude).

i have mixed with muslims (and christians etc) at work and it made no effect on me whatsoever.  they might have well have been talking a foreign language when they went on about their religions.  and the "conversations" about their religions/politics never even went anywhere because i did not engage in them because i had no interest in them-   i have my own religion, what interest do i have in anyone else's?

i think it should be a like a mantra, people should tell themselves every morning "im a sikh" like twenty times.  then you wont be so impressionable.  

Well the most my mother taught me was mool mantar and my dad used to take me gurdwara every Sunday  that's about it!   Everything else I had to learn myself 

What about my posts makes you think I don't have any sense of being a sikh?  I'm not offended    just wanna know  

I'm always honest 

Guest guest
5 hours ago, puzzled said:

What about my posts makes you think I don't have any sense of being a sikh?  I'm not offended    just wanna know  

from you previous post i thought you got heavily influenced by your muslim associates and were even considering converting

Guest guest
On 7/19/2019 at 12:07 AM, dallysingh101 said:

I'd say the same to you actually. 

I tell you what the big problem is. People like you are (to put it kindly) 'risk-averse'. The advantage of people who aren't (who usually get into trouble when young because of this characteristic and not really understanding it) is that they don't suffer from the cowardly paralysis that inflicts people like yourself. And some of us who haven't been hiding under their mother's skirts all their lives, know exactly what type of people originally stepped up to the grooming/conversion issue. It was giddarhs singing the tired old song that you are singing right now that actually caused the groomers to get more and more emboldened. So emasculated people like yourself, with your fear driven lifestyles,  are actually a BIG part of the problem itself. The enemy within.  You do more to help groomers than people within who try and address this. So why don't you take responsibility for your own cowardly, unmanly, unSinghlike characteristics first, and admit how inactive people like yourself are exactly what paedo-groomers rely on, to operate with relative impunity. 

If SIkhs can't protect their own community (partly because of obfuscating cowards like yourself), what do you expect them to do about other communities also on the receiving end? This is even more of an issue, when the whites who've jumped on the issue are riddled with far-right, blatantly neo-nazi opportunists. The white community brought this one on themselves to a degree too, because it's their own police force, social services and successive governments and media that turned a blind eye to it all. Now we know how rampant paedophilia has been in the higher echelons of their society - it's probably a long standing, unspoken of, open secret type of cultural issue going on. That explains why these grooming nonces have been given such a free ride for so long. The whitey in power way of hiding this truth is to pretend this was all because poor old whites were too scared to be openly called racist by calling it out - which is the biggest bunch of BS ever - because if that was true, Sikhs highlighting and trying to combat this issue gave them the perfect opportunity to deal with this without this so called  'stigma'. But no, they consciously made the decision to protect the groomers for decades, again and again and again. 

PS - Theoretically if someone on any forum did do anything about this, they'd be pretty much deranged to post it all over the web (where we know whitey and their apparatus monitors) and incriminate themselves. Are you that clueless as well as cowardly?  

Thankfully many people in our community have seen through the pusillanimous 'arguments' of people like yourself and know what the score is out there. You should try and catch up. 

If the coward cap fits, wear it. Own it. 

Are you even a Sikh btw??? Or some sneaky whitey?? Try answering please. 

dear masculine, very-sikh-like person

who exactly is stopping you going out and being proactive? 

and what was your idea of proactive?  make some comment on an internet forum and then rage like a hysterical woman when someone else commented on it?  not very masculine...

Guest guest
On 7/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, puzzled said:

Well the most my mother taught me was mool mantar and my dad used to take me gurdwara every Sunday  that's about it!   Everything else I had to learn myself 

I'm always honest 

hi puzzled, it may have seemed rude for me to make that comment about your parents.  i apologise unreservedly.  

i hope you got that i was not literally criticising your parents personally, it just a turn of phrase/manner of speaking.

anyway it seems rude.  im sure you're parents are good people (as are you).