Something happened during paatth

Guest Guest Singh

Guest Guest Singh

WJKK WJKF!

Sangat ji this evening I had a different experience while doing Rehras Sahib paatth. As soon as I was approaching the end of Rehras Sahib, I started crying all of a sudden. Not just a few tears but like full blown sobbing, coming from somewhere deep within. But this part of the experience I have had before when doing Simran but that also just once. What was different was that I felt a strange tingling sensation run all over my body while a was crying. It was like...I can't really explain it. It was very different that that "ants walking on skin" feeling. It was stronger than that. It was over my entire body and I could feel my fingers stiffening up. But not too stiff as I still had control over them. It was just very unexpected and unheard of.

Just sometime before it started my mind had gotten off the paatth and I was thinking about Amrit and why I can not have it due to some personal reason just yet.

Has anyone of you ever had any such experience or know anything about it? I am clueless. Please share your thoughts.

WJKK WJKF!

18 hours ago, Guest Guest Singh said:

WJKK WJKF!

Sangat ji this evening I had a different experience while doing Rehras Sahib paatth. As soon as I was approaching the end of Rehras Sahib, I started crying all of a sudden. Not just a few tears but like full blown sobbing, coming from somewhere deep within. But this part of the experience I have had before when doing Simran but that also just once. What was different was that I felt a strange tingling sensation run all over my body while a was crying. It was like...I can't really explain it. It was very different that that "ants walking on skin" feeling. It was stronger than that. It was over my entire body and I could feel my fingers stiffening up. But not too stiff as I still had control over them. It was just very unexpected and unheard of.

Just sometime before it started my mind had gotten off the paatth and I was thinking about Amrit and why I can not have it due to some personal reason just yet.

Has anyone of you ever had any such experience or know anything about it? I am clueless. Please share your thoughts.

WJKK WJKF!

It's called bairaag,its sadness at your perceived perception of being separate to the creator and who u really are. And it's the reawakening and realising of your love for Him. You're starting to realize your oneness. 

Keep going

God bless you

• 1 month later...