Painting/ Drawing Gurbani

SikhSeeker

1 hour ago, SikhSeeker said:

WJKK WKJF

I am interested in drawing / illutrating Gurbani but im a bit worried about what to do with it after. For example if i create some art with Gurbani on it how can I dispose of it, i dont want to throw it in the rubbish.

Why not practice/plan  in a drawing program , and also only do comissioned pieces in reality so you do not do beadbhi and the work has a home to go to?

I wouldn't be scared of how to dispose some art, don't be superstitious now along as you didn't have malicious intent I'd assume it would be okay,  I would make sure that in whichever way I dispose it, somebody else who'd find it won't be able to harm it. 

Burning would be good.

Why don't you just finish the art piece and add gurbani at the end when everything is perfect?

9 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

I wouldn't be scared of how to dispose some art, don't be superstitious now along as you didn't have malicious intent I'd assume it would be okay,  I would make sure that in whichever way I dispose it, somebody else who'd find it won't be able to harm it. 

Burning would be good.

Why don't you just finish the art piece and add gurbani at the end when everything is perfect?

Bro it is gurbani calligraphy so Gurbani pangtian from the start, not portraiture, which obviously would be fictional. There is a previously prescribed method for disposal of such material which is ardas and agan bhet , then ashes placed in running water . However ideally since there is a way of doing practice/planning work on screen rather than generating physical material which needs to be disposed it is better to do this given we have the tech , and then produce a wanted and correct product after that.