• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• And your opinion does not count, so you might as well pack your bags and be gone! Your copy and paste does not impress us anymore ‘cos it has been observed by millions on this people friendly forum!
    • The people who have lost their homes and have nothing to eat should be helped, it's not just a sikh thing but the  normal thing to do! Help people that have no food.  I wouldn't be surprised if the some of the widows end up getting raped  considering this is india.  In the muslim majority areas of delhi some schools have been set on fire, some school called Arun School ran by hindus was burnt, a few small road side mandirs been vandalized too. 
    • 85 yr old woman burnt to death  Delhi riots: 85-yr-old woman burnt to death at her home Akbari, an 85-year-old woman, died after Hindu mobs set her house on fire on February 25. | Photo courtesy: Mohammed Saeed Salmani/Scroll.in
    • I stopped paying heed to the arguments of emotionally-driven women and ineffectual men who, funnily enough, whip other people into a frenzy and send them off to their demise while they themselves stand on the sidelines observing the ensuing carnage. The elders of human civilization who identified this behaviour were seemingly wiser than most.
    • Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is ... a simple case of ‘diminished responsibility’ at the slightest provocation! Therefore, in my opinion, the so called insignificant identity on this forum known as ‘genie’ should be treated with gentle loving care! Furthermore, the little ‘genie’ should be led to its insignificant dingy little hole in the ground, not by pulling or pushing or trimming its bushy little tail, but instead by luring it with some sweet sounding melodious sounds that our ordinary average kettles make when they are boiling at 800 degrees Celsius!  What a shame we have to treat this incredible little coward with so much love and compassion, even though, ‘it the genie’ does not deserve it!I Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for your patience and good-will towards this poor little four legged creature with a bushy tail and cowardice in its eyes known as ‘genie’ on this people friendly forum!  

Important Information

Terms of Use