media brainwashing

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here's a list of media brainwashing, in western countries, to make people aware of it and so wake up (and become immune to it),  feel free to add your own observations:

1. to view all women (even young women/girls) as sex objects.  from a young age the media tries to put the idea in males heads that any female should be sized up for sexual attractiveness

2. for all women to view themselves are sex objects.  girls are taught from a young age that what others think of them and how much attention they get is a 'measure' of their 'worth'.   any woman who does not want to put excessive attention into her gender or sexuality is seen as an antisocial freak.  e.g. you can see how business wear  sold to women is more based on 'looking pretty' than practicality.

3. that black guys are attractive/virile/masculine- i don't know if this is because the white media feels sorry for them or else white- guilt, but this is another idea that is pure media fabrication.  i find it a little odd that 3/4 adverts on English tv depict white-woman/black-male couples.  if someone is going to say that blacks have larger anatomy well then even if that was true, it would still be 1. black 2. attached to a black guy.  so are you attracted to a person or a part of their bodies?  3. that wouldn't correlate to virility anymore than being tall would mean that someone would 'enjoy' sunbathing more.  

4. that having an extra-marital affair is benign/ desirable/ prestigious /normal.  to lust after a married person shows a severe lack of sense, and likewise for a married person to cheat on their own partner implies a clear lack of ethics.  there is nothing 'sexy' about stabbing someone in the back, betraying someone's trust.  you should think about the kind of character who would cheat on their spouse, and why then wouldn't they cheat on you?  do you think you are someone so wonderful that they couldn't resist?  the truth is they probably have insecurities,  as do you for chasing a married person in the first place.

5. that being a 'virgin' is wrong/ to be looked down on or as a freak.  firstly, virgins shouldn't have to label themselves or announce themselves as such, or else ' normal well adjusted well brought up person' would be a better title.  maybe non-married non-virgins should be the ones who label themselves- as trash, antisocial, degenerate etc.  (does not apply to rape victims, people genuinely taken advantage of and people who grew up in an environment where they were genuinely too stupid to know better).  

6. that the sex depicted on tv, in films, in music is accurate.  again false.  most artists/actors  are gays /lesbians, acting out an exaggerated scene written by poor writers, in front of a film crew. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:12 AM, Guest guest said:

Here's a list of media brainwashing, in western countries, to make people aware of it and so wake up (and become immune to it),  feel free to add your own observations:

1. to view all women (even young women/girls) as sex objects.  from a young age the media tries to put the idea in males heads that any female should be sized up for sexual attractiveness

2. for all women to view themselves are sex objects.  girls are taught from a young age that what others think of them and how much attention they get is a 'measure' of their 'worth'.   any woman who does not want to put excessive attention into her gender or sexuality is seen as an antisocial freak.  e.g. you can see how business wear  sold to women is more based on 'looking pretty' than practicality.

3. that black guys are attractive/virile/masculine- i don't know if this is because the white media feels sorry for them or else white- guilt, but this is another idea that is pure media fabrication.  i find it a little odd that 3/4 adverts on English tv depict white-woman/black-male couples.  if someone is going to say that blacks have larger anatomy well then even if that was true, it would still be 1. black 2. attached to a black guy.  so are you attracted to a person or a part of their bodies?  3. that wouldn't correlate to virility anymore than being tall would mean that someone would 'enjoy' sunbathing more.  

4. that having an extra-marital affair is benign/ desirable/ prestigious /normal.  to lust after a married person shows a severe lack of sense, and likewise for a married person to cheat on their own partner implies a clear lack of ethics.  there is nothing 'sexy' about stabbing someone in the back, betraying someone's trust.  you should think about the kind of character who would cheat on their spouse, and why then wouldn't they cheat on you?  do you think you are someone so wonderful that they couldn't resist?  the truth is they probably have insecurities,  as do you for chasing a married person in the first place.

5. that being a 'virgin' is wrong/ to be looked down on or as a freak.  firstly, virgins shouldn't have to label themselves or announce themselves as such, or else ' normal well adjusted well brought up person' would be a better title.  maybe non-married non-virgins should be the ones who label themselves- as trash, antisocial, degenerate etc.  (does not apply to rape victims, people genuinely taken advantage of and people who grew up in an environment where they were genuinely too stupid to know better).  

6. that the sex depicted on tv, in films, in music is accurate.  again false.  most artists/actors  are gays /lesbians, acting out an exaggerated scene written by poor writers, in front of a film crew. 

You know....day by day....I am becoming more and more convinced that I'm wasting my time here on this forum. More and more.....with each new thread....it's like I'm in a dream and by mistake I've wandered onto the youth wing forum of the Hitler's Evangelicals Party ?

Listen brother / sister (whatever gender you are).....your racial origins lay in a land (India) where programming, advertising, posters etc are a thousand times more 'sexualised' than they are in what you call "the west". You come from a land with adverts for 'Sexologists' all over the place and religious epics full of sex stories and even ancient temples depicting sex positions. In other words, whilst I don't doubt that your motives for saying what you did stem from a good moral place you placing the blame on the 'west' shows that you don't have a very mature understanding of who the real sex objectifiers actually are.  As for the need you felt to include the issue of black men in your post ?   Well, only you can explain where that has come from

Guest guest

^thanks.  except when they went to attack the person and their culture, in which case they put a sikh. 

8.  that casual sex is a desirable thing.  how is performing intimate acts with someone you don't even know meant to be a desirable prospect?  this person could have the most revolting or disturbing habits for all you know.

9.  that getting drunk/smashed/whatever they call it is a desirable prospect.  where is the intelligence in losing control of your body and mind?   even more so if you are female (vulnerable to rape/abuse etc).  and you are paying money to make yourself feel ill?  

On 6/28/2019 at 4:12 PM, Guest guest said:

Every one of your points is great. 

Who are you? Get a free account and keep posting. Please.

8. In advertising, but also in general entertainment such as situational comedy, the father is often portrayed as an incompetent, out of touch, absent minded, or generally dim individual dominated by the feminine energy in the household. He's a figure of derision to varying degrees whose main purpose is to symbolise a demoralised and confused male in a world that values men for nothing but what they provide for their dependents in a material sense. 

On the other hand the mother is shown to be a wise, level-headed, well-organised general who ensures the family unit is kept ticking along as she merrily runs around putting out figurative fires or preventing any from taking place. 

In recent times, advertising and certain entertainment formats depart from this template of portraying adult males in this manner only when it's implied that the man in question is homosexual. 

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

8. In advertising, but also in general entertainment such as situational comedy, the father is often portrayed as an incompetent, out of touch, absent minded, or generally dim individual dominated by the feminine energy in the household.

Good point. The marketing departments of big corporations and ad agencies are dominated by women (and homosexuals in the mix). I don't if I want to say "it's only natural" that they would portray men as idiots, but that's what they are in fact doing.

Media Sexploitation: The Hidden Implants in the Mass Media by Richard Zakia is an excellent book to understand this subject in a meticulous, logic / rational based manner. 

Ignore voices who serve to undermine any attempt to observe and note these occurrences. They want you to continue to labour under the shroud of ignorance; makes you easier to control so you continue stumbling around in a mental stupor where very little of life makes sense, therefore making you susceptible to all and everything directed at you for the purposes of keeping you asleep.

On 6/29/2019 at 12:12 AM, Guest guest said:

I truly believe that this one is actually a strategy to improve/widen the gene pool of the white population and avert inbreeding. If you look at the swing from colonial times to now, we've had a complete u-turn (by the English) about the notion that breeding within a community somehow preserves some genetic superiority, to the idea that some diversity in genes improves a society and protects against the negative effects of inbreeding. Those black people's genes have passed a fiery test when goray enslaved them (through genocide, starvation, and physical abuse etc.) that meant that only the seriously strong genes survived. And remember a lot of those genes were already widely seeded by white men (on the sly) on slave ships and plantations - I think they are trying to incorporate them back into their society? It's probably easier to assimilate them in too, compared to us brownies and our 'zany, archaic and exotic beliefs/religion/culture'? lol 

Guest guest
On 7/2/2019 at 6:51 AM, BhForce said:

Every one of your points is great. 

Who are you? Get a free account and keep posting. Please.

thank you for your kind words and positive feedback.  it is very encouraging.