media brainwashing

Guest guest

Guest GuestSingh
37 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well my point was that we've got some of our own who are doing this in certain places, now we all know we aren't all ruthless hard-drug dealing criminals.

Not all black folk are murdering, drug dealers criminals either. There might be socio-economic reasons for why so many go down this route in any case. And systemic racism may well play a part in this (amongst other things).

I'm under no illusion, I know not all black people are angels, but at least try and understand the things that go on around us in an independent, realistic, truth seeking fashion. 

none of my views/opinions r somethin thts rehashed/regurgitated on purpose cuz my own experiences still feel bitter. they r based on real-life, wat the eyes have seen n ears have heard. if u still dnt lyk wat ur readin cuz u feel it aint the truth then thats ur problem bruv.

but yh agree wiv u tht of course not all black ppl r the same.

some do live n contribute within society lyk any otha community.

u have black muslim families who can be seen altogetha as one unit. sometimes its the dad wholl be pushin the baby in a pram. sometimes the dad will even carry the shopping if the couple have no car.

we knw there is good n bad in every community.

hope this clears any doubt/suspicion on where we stand wiv these folk.

Guest guest
7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not all black folk are murdering, drug dealers criminals either. There might be socio-economic reasons for why so many go down this route in any case. And systemic racism may well play a part in this (amongst other things).

I'm under no illusion, I know not all black people are angels, but at least try and understand the things that go on around us in an independent, realistic, truth seeking fashion. 

nobody here said that all black people are engaged in crime, as far as i am aware.  its rather you that seem to keep saying that black people have some 'special reason' for committing crimes when they do.

also, you seen to identify with blacks to a very high degree. (not a criticism just an observation).  why? do you listen to rap and associate with a lot of ghetto blacks?

Surrey is a large sprawley metro area of almost half million people. To call it a hood is a joke. 

It is frankly quite a boring place, which might explain why a lot of people turned to drugs there. To get away from the hum drum of the monotamy. 

The drug trade took off there because of BC bud, a type of marijuana which became lucrative because of the strict drug laws in the US. 

That drug was smuggled across the US border. 

BC though very scenically beautiful does not have the opportunities like the other provinces have such as Alberta and Ontario. 

Our people there are not really outdoorsy people like you would think of people living there, they are far more materially minded and money orientated.

The main things our people do there is farming and trucking. 

Money hungry people - check.

Land to grow marijuana - check

Trucks to smuggle drugs across border - check.

It's just pure greed!

On 7/25/2019 at 11:54 PM, Guest guest said:

nobody here said that all black people are engaged in crime, as far as i am aware.  its rather you that seem to keep saying that black people have some 'special reason' for committing crimes when they do.

also, you seen to identify with blacks to a very high degree. (not a criticism just an observation).  why? do you listen to rap and associate with a lot of ghetto blacks?

Well, I think you should read the thread a bit more carefully. There are a couple of people who've aired views barking up certain trees. 

I'm not saying black people have any 'special reasons', I'm was making the point (to those that seem to require it), that there are often socio-economic and historical factors behind certain behaviours. There is nothing 'special' about it. 

You can look look at how colonisation has affected other communities like Aboriginal tribes and native Americans too. Communities get beset with all manner of problems usually alcoholism, drugs and criminal issues that they never had previously, subsequent to their 'interactions' with certain other groups who've marginalised them and and attacked their social/political structures.

I don't associate with lots of 'ghetto blacks' I did however grow up in a very mixed area and have interacted with lots of different races, although I'm now living in a very brown area compared to other places I've lived in before. As for my musical tastes, they are very varied and include rap and lots of other forms. 

That all being said, apnay need to be infinitely more conscious and savvy of certain socio-politico factors and how they can potentially impact on our own community. 

On 7/26/2019 at 2:42 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

Surrey is a large sprawley metro area of almost half million people. To call it a hood is a joke. 

It is frankly quite a boring place, which might explain why a lot of people turned to drugs there. To get away from the hum drum of the monotamy. 

The drug trade took off there because of BC bud, a type of marijuana which became lucrative because of the strict drug laws in the US. 

That drug was smuggled across the US border. 

BC though very scenically beautiful does not have the opportunities like the other provinces have such as Alberta and Ontario. 

Our people there are not really outdoorsy people like you would think of people living there, they are far more materially minded and money orientated.

The main things our people do there is farming and trucking. 

It's just pure greed!

Come on, this thing goes much wider than just 'green' Ranjeet. 

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You probably need to clarify more.

If you mean about the use of marijuana 

I thought you were implying that it was the ease of growing green that was central to this phenomena when you said:

It's just pure greed!

Thing is, those guys are also dealing with coke, smack and meth. 

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I thought you were implying that it was the ease of growing green that was central to this phenomena when you said:

Thing is, those guys are also dealing with coke, smack and meth. 

I see what you mean:

Probably a combination of factors.

The plant is very easy to grow.

The more liberal laws of Canada in regards to marijuana. 

The huge market in the US.

The facilities already available amongst our people, such as the land/greenhouse to grow the stuff and the trucks to provide the logistics.

The fact that marijuana has been legalised in a lot of the US states has meant that revenues are probably  down for BC Bud. That is because marijuana can be grown in those US states.

There has probably been a shift into other drugs to make up the shortfall. 

Marijuana is also seen as a gateway drug which probably creates opportunities with coke, meth etc.

I believe that is what happened for Mexican smugglers. 

I am no expert on drugs as a good Sikh I refrain myself from even thinking about it.

However, it is interesting from a business perspective. Because in the end of the day it is a business,  it's just one that destroys peoples lives.