media brainwashing

Guest guest

Guest guest

i forget what number i was on and if i am repeating myself (sorry if i am):

16.  that work/school is about having "fun", "chasing relationships/sexual relationships", and having an apathetic attitude to work/school.

work- you should act professionally and with highest ethical standards, and work honestly to earn your wage.  you should not have a bad attitude to work or the authority, deliberately mess around or slack or take unethical shortcuts.

same for school- school is ONLY for learning.  you should concentrate only on that, and only keep friends who are studious and have good morals.  forget about the "cool" kids, who are basically just wasteful idiots.  respect your teachers even if they are unpleasant.  you should appreciate the opportunity to get educated and not have a negative attitude towards it.  may the best of it that you can.

Guest Refer

Op you refer to sexist aspects of culture. 

Humans know what's right and wrong, all humans do. One can watch TV and not get sucked in. It depends on your morals and whether you buy the sex crazed culture <banned word filter activated>. A balanced human would understand that casual sex, a preoccupation with fleeting, unmeaningful sex and viewing women as simply objects of pleasure is inaccurate, boring and a waste of a precious life. 

Not to mention Incredibly disrespectful to women. One need only to look at prominent women on the bhagti path in the past as well as inspirational female figures to know that women can be great, not simply sexy bimbos as we may be portrayed to be by mainstream media. 

Women should take a stand against sexism when it's encountered. Unfortinately, brown culture promotes sexist ideals to a great length, treating many women as kitchen slaves, inferior to men and many Punjabi guys have a habit of bit*ching about women's looks, slutshaming etc. Alot of domestic violence and abuse against women etc. Sexism is sexism whatever form it takes. 

One goes hand in hand with the other. Sexism presents itself in many ways. 

Guest Charlie Chapathi

Its not just the advertisements. Its also in the movies. Its so bloody sickening. The worst is they make the white guy look like a bumbling <banned word filter activated> while the woman is all knowing and all smart. In reality its the other way around.

The root cause of the problem is feminism. White men especially need to go back to their Church, organize themselves and throw out this crap.

The West needs a religious awakening.

• 3 months later...

add to the list:

The idea that vaccinations are good and helpful to children's health.

The truth is, vaccinations are NOT in any way helpful to a kid's health, they are DANGEROUS.

Within the vaccine's listed ingredients, there are multiple carcinogens (cancer causing), multiple neurotoxins (brain damaging chemicals) and well... disease! They do not fully list all the ingredients they put in a vaccine either.

If all children must be vaccinated, according to a theory they call "herd immunity". Why is it dangerous for a child to be unvaccinated? If the unvaccinated child carries one of the diseases that are transferrable, SURELY, the ones who got the vaccine would be safe, right? 

The vaccines do not protect the vaccinated child, why vaccinate them?

Vaccines simply destroy a healthy immune system by exposing them to all sorts of dangerous, foreign chemical agents... this will be the biggest blunder looking back, of the 21st century. The idea that we must poison our children to keep them strong, fit and healthy.

As an aside, most diseases that we vaccinate for, arose in unsanitary conditions. We simply do not have those anymore in almost all parts of the world. Soap and water has taken care of many a disease.

Thank you all for your time, and I surely hope you do the research as to why one must never touch their child with a vaccine. I for one say, vaccinate my kid? Over my dead body.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The whole, "cure for cancer" phenomenon.

There is, was and always will be cures for cancers.

It's amusing though, the American Cancer Society and many like it, rake in millions if not billions of dollars for "research". There is no magic drug that will cure cancer, it is related to diet, environment and keeping chardi kala spirits in the face of adversity. No giving up/ acting like a victim of life.

Also, chemotherapy as a valid treatment. It does not work, most people get rid of one cancer then die from a different one down the road. Not to mention it makes you feel like complete <banned word filter activated> and the kesh shaving part. There are much much better alternatives out there, research them as the cures are illegal to be marketed outright.

Cancer is a business! It keeps many people very wealthy! It is just like the drug trade in Punjab! 

If there were no diseases, why would we need a doctor? All he/she does is sit on his/her <banned word filter activated> and prescribe harmful drugs/ temporary solutions. Not to mention, they get paid an insane amount of money for doing something very simple. Respect to surgeons though, we need them.

It is just like the priestly class in Sikhi, we shouldn't have one. Those magical 50$ ardaas is equivalent to taking a pharmaceutical drug. Harmful at worst and make us dependent/rely on an ineffective solution at best. We should be our own doctors, taking care of ourselves. But instead we leave it to this doctor who we see as God himself incarnated to give us a magic cure. Lol. 

Edit: also, the American Cancer Society in their creed, state that if the cure for cancer is found, they will disband. When you're making millions of dollars, fat chance of them making a cure public haha.

Finally this is one for all the pendus/unpard lok out there.

Western folk do not know any better than you, stop trying to imitate them. Stick to your heritage, I promise you it is infinitely better than this clown show that goes on here. Simplicity is key.

8 hours ago, startingsikh said:

add to the list:

The idea that vaccinations are good and helpful to children's health.

The truth is, vaccinations are NOT in any way helpful to a kid's health, they are DANGEROUS.

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

addition to this:

I was watching this today and was shocked. They've been forcing these thoughts that vaccines are good down our throat so we are brainwashed to think they are good.

1 hour ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

addition to this:

I was watching this today and was shocked. They've been forcing these thoughts that vaccines are good down our throat so we are brainwashed to think they are good.

The peak of Kalyug, where doctors are the new brahmins (phony remedies) and pharmaceutical companies are the new mughals (convert to prescribing drugs... or else!).

4 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

addition to this:

bill gates went to 'eradicate polio' in India which had been declared polio free since 2013 by WHO and UN  bodies     , what he did was inoculate poor children in India and Pakistan and left a wake of paralysed children  because he used the more dangerous  version . and for this he was given money by UN , USA, and  India in the millions . Next He turned to tribal areas and tested out HPV vaccines known to cause permanent sterility and neurological damage on  young girls and boys , all with GOI's blessings  (read ethnic cleansing). If you follow the money Bill had moved most of his wealth from tech to Pharma stock specifically to the vaccine manufacturers who were going to be making the stocks for his programs ....insider trading much

we maybe had  8 shots total growing up , if you count each vaccine disease seperately if you were born in the period of the 1960s to the early 1980s  . then it was increased to about 21 for those born in the nineties  now in the Uk its gone up to nearly 30 doses between birth and sixteen.

in the US however a child will take 69 doses of vaccines in that same time period 0-16 and the head of the CDC has said you could inoculate a child with 1000 doses and nothing would happen to them ....to say that the CDC FDA and Pharma are partners  would be understating it . the FDA and CDC do NO indpendent reviews or testing they just trust the manufacturers who by Law cannot be sued by families with damages or deaths from their product , the taxpayer compenstates via secret court the settlement cannot be appealed or if not made cannot be brought to media attention. So there is a lot of lies and money involved .