media brainwashing

Guest guest

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yes. But don't forget social factors that influenced how their society developed too. These things aren't small. Losing a parent in childhood (in whatever way) is proven to have major implications for the majority of people who experience it. Given what they were facing with the constant violence,  moving around and being totally unsettled due to slavery is a BIG factor too. 

Anyway, you care to try and explain why apnay in certain areas of Canada are doing the exact same thing people are castigating kalay for? I mean the drug dealing and apnay on apnay violence. 

Bindy johal and the Punjabi mafia   is the reason why a lot of Indo-canadian youths resort to drug dealing, they want to become like him and emulate his "gangster" life style, especially in area's like Brampton which is funny because that's a safe suburban community.

While in  area's like Rexdale - Jane and Finch as well as Scarborough it's just survival of the fittest and the hood mentality. 

Many indo-canadians watched Scarface and they see drugs as a way to get rich without the need of education, even though most of them are spoiled  kids who grew up in the suburbs of Brampton.

Surrey on the other hand became a war-zone from Bindy johal (Against the hells angels, triads, etc)  and due to this a lot of Indo-canadians in that area are in danger from others and each-other, gang violence.

Other suburbs like Brampton just want to emulate them, they just think it's cool.

1 minute ago, KhalistanYouth said:

Bindy johal and the Punjabi mafia   is the reason why a lot of Indo-canadian youths resort to drug dealing, they want to become like him and emulate his "gangster" life style, especially in area's like Brampton which is funny because that's a safe suburban community.

While in  area's like Rexdale - Jane and Finch as well as Scarborough it's just survival of the fittest and the hood mentality. 

Many indo-canadians watched Scarface and they see drugs as a way to get rich without the need of education, even though most of them are spoiled  kids who grew up in the suburbs of Brampton.

Surrey on the other hand became a war-zone from Bindy johal (Against the hells angels, triads, etc)  and due to this a lot of Indo-canadians in that area are in danger from others and each-other, gang violence.

Other suburbs like Brampton just want to emulate them, they just think it's cool.

In fact, Surrey especially because that's where it really started (Organized indo-canadian crime) Alot of documentries have been made, you know those school specials that  usually depict  black people in gangs? It's basically that but with us instead, infact alot of the white people in Surrey treat indo-canadians the same way they do as blacks. (Same in other area's that try emulating this like Brampton) Also Desi and Jatt culture  for their ego.

Indo-canadians in the hood grew up with carribeans, africans, etc and that's just the normal "hood story"

Guest guest
On 7/13/2019 at 1:00 AM, KhalistanYouth said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but  didn't punjabi people come from Persia?

Anyways if you want these "black-genes" Just do some slavery work for a couple generations.

African-americans are built different from Africans.

what makes you think they came from persia?  (or more importantly, why do you think that?) 

as for AA, because they have white genes too.  duh.  arabs have also kept black slaves over many generations.  but why are we talking about blacks so much?  im not interested.

and no im not a white person in secret. (lol).

Guest guest
On 7/12/2019 at 5:07 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I was trying to understand this from whites perspective. But, if you're asking, if I think about it, I do admire how black people survived what was essentially a good few centuries of genocide and slavery. Let's compare African-Americans (for instance), with the current state of the original inhabitants of what is now the US. The former are infinitely more assertive despite centuries of hell and suppression - even given all the subtle and no so subtle racism in the US. 

That is quite possibly a relatively recent thing in my opinion. We know the upper classes were into inbreeding. I've been reading Dickens a bit lately too, and there a  few examples of cousins marrying therein too - and it is mentioned without any guilt like it was normal. Don't think that what you see today is indicative of past norms. 

It has other support too. Look at how pedigree dogs are infinitely more prone to health issues compared to mongrels for example. The white scientific community, isn't some noble group of people trying to promote fairness and equality btw, they have their own bigots - probably even more so than in the wider population. Look at how top universities in England get exposed for serious discrepancies in their retention and support for black males for example. Having known a few guys of such backgrounds who've been to these institutes, I can say that these experiences are not exaggerated - probably actually suppressed and under represented in the media.

And go out in England, see how English girls drool over light-skinned 'mixed race' guys.

Are you a white pretending not to be btw? 

I agree. Maybe it's the individual masculinity they admire then? It's obvious that they are curiously fascinated by black males (physically) and feel threatened by them at the same time too. Maybe this is a way for them to reduce a potential threat - by breeding them out? Actually their fascination and promotion of these things are very unlikely to be down to a single simple factor - it's probably multifaceted - an element of which is subconscious. Maybe it's related to the mass covert homosexuality amongst the anglos too  - so they have a secret fascination with perceived bbcs? Who knows exactly what goes on in these people's heads? 

Why don't you try not watching white media so much if it bothers you that much? 

dmire those people?  maybe read your own history first?  sikhs survived genocide and enslavement (what do you think moghul rule was?).

slavery and genocide are not the same thing.  a lot of ethnicities survived generations of slavery and /or genocide.  red indians, jews, gypsies, indians (including sikhs) etc

african americans were not subjected to genocide, like red indians were (as per my knowledge).

scientists aren't incharge of the mass media.

i don't perceive any impressive physical traits in blacks.  why do you perceive this  n blacks and not in swedes etc?  are you a black person in disguise?

i don't care what brainwashed girls oggle over.  its probably some game theory- they think that guy will be less selective then the pretty white guy?  

pure bred dogs are not "infinitely more prone" to diseases.  they tend to be inbred, but thats due to breeders ins mall localities. 

the royal family used to practise inbreeding, yes, but that was not the norm for others.  

this thread was started for people who aren't aware of the hold the media may have on their subconciouss.

Guest guest

more brainwashing points:

14.  that having a girlfriend/ boyfriend is a necessity and your goal in life.  uh no, your were born as an individual and can stand as an individual

15.  that you should be led by impulsive emotions.  "live for the moment" etc.  an intelligent person basis their actions on principals, not impulses.

Guest Surrey Man
10 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

In fact, Surrey especially because that's where it really started (Organized indo-canadian crime) Alot of documentries have been made, you know those school specials that  usually depict  black people in gangs? It's basically that but with us instead, infact alot of the white people in Surrey treat indo-canadians the same way they do as blacks. (Same in other area's that try emulating this like Brampton) Also Desi and Jatt culture  for their ego.

Indo-canadians in the hood grew up with carribeans, africans, etc and that's just the normal "hood story"

Where are you from?  Do you really know anything about Surrey?    I doubt it.  What carribeans, africans etc?

What years did this start and WHO exactly tops the main corruption and money laundering in Vancouver area?  

It's NOT youngsters,but whole families involved in the drug business.  I mean the baba bibi grandparents, sons and the grandkids.  The youngsters are just the ones that get caught in  gun crimes on street level, but the complete family usually in on it.     

You clearly have no idea of the troubles faced by early apnay on the west coast back in the day. Learn about ku klux klan and their involvement in British Columbia back in the day.  The pendus that have arrived after the 80's have no idea what our forefathers had dealt with back in the day.

15 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

Boy, I hope that wakes up some of those people who've been putting the boot into black people then. 

Have a look sangato, apnay are doing the same thing.

Maybe people need to realise that environment, culture and circumstances can play a big part in such behaviour, and maybe that it isn't down to some innate criminal tendency. 

Guest GuestSingh
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Boy, I hope that wakes up some of those people who've been putting the boot into black people then. 

Have a look sangato, apnay are doing the same thing.

Maybe people need to realise that environment, culture and circumstances can play a big part in such behaviour, and maybe that it isn't down to some innate criminal tendency. 

look not everyone will the have same experiences wiv a certain community. u n othas may have positive ones but tht wont apply to everyone else.

thts wat certain ppl here need to understand before crying 'racism' (this isnt aimed at u btw)

n there is a huge difference between those actively involved in gangs or criminal activity attacking /harming/murdering innocent folk not engaged in gangs/criminal activity.

they cannot be compared.

6 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

look not everyone will the have same experiences wiv a certain community. u n othas may have positive ones but tht wont apply to everyone else.

thts wat certain ppl here need to understand before crying 'racism' (this isnt aimed at u btw)

n there is a huge difference between those actively involved in gangs or criminal activity attacking /harming/murdering innocent folk not engaged in gangs/criminal activity.

they cannot be compared.

Well my point was that we've got some of our own who are doing this in certain places, now we all know we aren't all ruthless hard-drug dealing criminals.

Not all black folk are murdering, drug dealers criminals either. There might be socio-economic reasons for why so many go down this route in any case. And systemic racism may well play a part in this (amongst other things).

I'm under no illusion, I know not all black people are angels, but at least try and understand the things that go on around us in an independent, realistic, truth seeking fashion. 

Guest Hboss

Bro surrey is not hood in the slightest just rich wannabe gangsters they r nothing and in fact other province laugh at them. They r clowns there r no hoods in Surrey at all