Excommunicated Sects Query

Guest Guest Singh

There's a group of UK gora have all my hairs on end too. Not only is their Sikhi a cult version, I'm pretty sure they're funded by a larger cult. And they're semi assimilated. Watch out. As a Gora let me say whatever scrutiny you place on Apne place 10 times on Gora. And those that make the cut you know are good. Look at people with money and where it comes from closely. The devil will walk in and buy your Gurudwara. 

Also look super closely at those that want to form their own group instead of being Paanthic from the beginning and supporting existing Gurudwara. Unless they have great reason. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

There's a group of UK gora have all my hairs on end too. Not only is their Sikhi a cult version, I'm pretty sure they're funded by a larger cult. And they're semi assimilated. Watch out. As a Gora let me say whatever scrutiny you place on Apne place 10 times on Gora. And those that make the cut you know are good. Look at people with money and where it comes from closely. The devil will walk in and buy your Gurudwara. 

Also look super closely at those that want to form their own group instead of being Paanthic from the beginning and supporting existing Gurudwara. Unless they have great reason. 

what are your thoughts on sadasat simran singh? I have listened to his kirtan and he really has put a TON of effort into become a learned raagi 

Guest Passerby
7 minutes ago, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

what are your thoughts on sadasat simran singh? I have listened to his kirtan and he really has put a TON of effort into become a learned raagi 

He's a Hazoori ragi. Chardikhala jatha have been enlisted at darbar sahib for quite some years.

I think they are very good. Their version of japji shaib in kirtan roop is my favorite