Sophie Scholl , how many of you knew about this brave young woman?

Image result for sophie scholl

I was very fascinated when I lately came to knew about this brave young woman who defied nazis with her simple act of printing pamphlets against them and throwing them in university of munich. She apparently ran a group of nazi german resistance group called 'the white rose'. 

She, and her brother were caught red handed by the dean of the uni who was a nazi himself and reported them to the nazis . 

She stood up against the vile nazi judge feisler and her last words to him   were "You will soon stand where we stand" . 

After a few days , she , her brother and one more of their aide were guillotined in the stadelheim prison. 

Her executioner (who died later as an outcast, impoverished man) had said she was the bravest person who walked to her death. 

As if god's justice to her , the foul-mouthed judge fiesler died in the same court building when american missiles  hit the building during WW2, just a few meters away from where sophie stood and said her prophetic words. 

Her last pamphlet, the seventh edition of their work was taken by a spy from germany to UK , and from there allies made millions of copies of it and rained it all over berlin just a few months after her martyrdom.

What a brave brave woman ! Not a kaur, but not any less !!

14 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Verifiable sources? I ask because...

JEWS+%252813%2529.jpg

The myth-making stemming from World War II narratives is an industry in itself. You'd be surprised at the depths some would stoop in order to perpetuate fiction or half truth until it passes into unassailable fact.

LOL, you people are obsessed with jews lately ! 

Sophie Scholl and her brother were most certainly not jews, but christians and so were the nazis superficially. Its not a made-up story. The fact that you live in a peaceful , fascist free europe today is partly because of people like her who put their necks under the falling blade ! 

Its a shame that the wave of 'nationalism' is once again beginning to plague europe . 

PS : TO me, she was in some way similar to the jujharu singhs and singhania of the 18th century who took on mughal govt despite knowing a painful death awaited them if caught . If thats not bravery and utter sacrifice for humanity, I don't know what is 

3 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

LOL, you people are obsessed with jews lately ! 

Nobody mentioned Jewry in the pejorative. Why did you leap to that conclusion?

As to the rest of your points regarding the current state of Europe and the legacy of WW2 as it relates to contemporary society, with all due respect you don't know what you're talking about. Honestly, WW2 is something I've been reading up on since I attended school -- and continue to do so to this very day -- and I'm still learning something new regarding that period of history. I hope you don't feel as if I'm being an a55, but you're genuinely out of your depth on this one. 

Overall, Scholl is praiseworthy. I was just pulling your leg, lol.

15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Nobody mentioned Jewry in the pejorative. Why did you leap to that conclusion?

As to the rest of your points regarding the current state of Europe and the legacy of WW2 as it relates to contemporary society, with all due respect you don't know what you're talking about. Honestly, WW2 is something I've been reading up on since I attended school -- and continue to do so to this very day -- and I'm still learning something new regarding that period of history. I hope you don't feel as if I'm being an a55, but you're genuinely out of your depth on this one. 

Overall, Scholl is praiseworthy. I was just pulling your leg, lol.

I also understand there's selective vilification of the power-holders during the WW2. Hitler is demonized and for good reasons, but churchill was just as bad if not more . Its just that his ways of mass murder were more indirect , for eg: withholding wheat supplies when bengal was undergoing famine , that led to unnecessary suffering , which I reckon he could have easily avoided. Perhaps his count of murders were less than hitler, but since UK was among the "allies" and not the "axis" , its only the nazis who're vilified today, not US which dropped  nuclear bombs over japan. Hence, history is not so simple, but some things are universally true ,for instance, hitler and his party were psychopaths . 

Its surprising , similar sentiments brew from time to time in europe, prominently in UK with parties like UKIP,  EDL and the like who "if" they manage to have a similar environment during the wars which could give them absolute power , then I won't be surprised they would be doing same things to muslims that nazis did to jews. Having said that , it is responsibility of muslims too to shed their kaafirophobia. 

4 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I also understand there's selective vilification of the power-holders during the WW2. Hitler is demonized and for good reasons, but churchill was just as bad if not more . Its just that his ways of mass murder were more indirect , for eg: withholding wheat supplies when bengal was undergoing famine , that led to unnecessary suffering , which I reckon he could have easily avoided. Perhaps his count of murders were less than hitler, but since UK was among the "allies" and not the "axis" , its only the nazis who're vilified today, not US which dropped  nuclear bombs over japan. Hence, history is not so simple, but some things are universally true ,for instance, hitler and his party were psychopaths . 

Its surprising , similar sentiments brew from time to time in europe, prominently in UK with parties like UKIP,  EDL and the like who "if" they manage to have a similar environment during the wars which could give them absolute power , then I won't be surprised they would be doing same things to muslims that nazis did to jews. Having said that , it is responsibility of muslims too to shed their kaafirophobia. 

Churchill was an SOB. He presided over the death of millions of -- at the time -- Indians. It's mind-bending to observe the reverence with which he's held in Britain. Anyone who mentions his past actions is slandered as a Far-Left agitator or whatever. It's dishonesty. There's no other way of explaining it. History is kind to the victors. Lesson? Always go for the win! ?

56 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Churchill was an SOB. He presided over the death of millions of -- at the time -- Indians. It's mind-bending to observe the reverence with which he's held in Britain. Anyone who mentions his past actions is slandered as a Far-Left agitator or whatever. It's dishonesty. There's no other way of explaining it. History is kind to the victors. Lesson? Always go for the win! ?

As Sophie Scholl was handed over death sentence by the loud-mouth Nazi judge, her  parents who somehow managed to make their way to courtroom shouted "There's a higher justice" . They were soon taken away by guards.

I believe the divine ruler of the universe is a just King and in the long term, Britain will pay for its sins too. You already see its effects and as in other threads you mentioned, UK is a decaying civilization. God's judgement comes in various forms. But it does come sooner or later 

Not to sound anti-semetic but I always look at things form both perspectives, and there's a lot of propaganda against the Germans, even Jews themselves came up talking about how the holocaust was a lie, there's pictures of soccer teams and many more activities, the allies bombed the food supplies that were being given to the jews in the "death camps" the gas chambers were made out of wood I believe, and many of the holocaust pictures are altered and distorted, some of them are pictures from entirely different events, red cross records state about 250,000 deaths instead of 192019210 gorjilian, they did some reconstruction to the camps as well.

I'm not denying the holocaust but I am saying that the victor writes the history, I mean look at Azad Hind Fauj for example>

https://www.inconvenienthistory.com/9/2/4609