Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 
 
1
8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

A couple of videos let's talk about how this affects sikhi and our future, what can we do to avoid slavery like the sheep

Any Video with David Icke immediately sends alarm bells ringing with me, he has made an absolute fortune spreading some absurd stories (have a read of his "The Reptilian Elite" theory).

Ignoring the debate about the health risks around 5G mentioned in the first video, for me, there's a simple solution, switch off from social media, it's like a disease with no cure, I see people walking around in the morning on the way to work with their eyes transfixed on their phones blissfully unaware of what's going on in the real world.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

But it is not just social media it is also censorship of our websites and as has been discussed the disappearence or alteration of sikh related information and propagation of false  ideolgies as sikhi. Think it is time to have squads protecting and capturing such activities.

David is just jumping on the coattails of weapons developer whistleblowers and scientists, besidesthis is tech based on Naad which was revealed and refined by Guru Sahiban .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

But it is not just social media it is also censorship of our websites and as has been discussed the disappearence or alteration of sikh related information and propagation of false  ideolgies as sikhi. Think it is time to have squads protecting and capturing such activities.

 David is just jumping on the coattails of weapons developer whistleblowers and scientists, besidesthis is tech based on Naad which was revealed and refined by Guru Sahiban .

  

I don't think having a team of people going out and capturing this kind of thing is the answer, who will govern them and at what point do we accept that their version of Sikhi is right and what they are in essence trying to censor is wrong, it becomes a mess after a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even just catching and perhaps reporting back to satkar comittees will be better than non-actions besideswho is saying that this will be replaced by random entries by individuals . I was thinking of crossreferencing with gurbani and purataan sources and also other approved writings and putting this out instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I find venturing into conspiracy territory does more harm than good. That's not to say I don't believe there are great truths being withheld from humanity for various reasons, but most people are so heavily invested in the way things are, you lose any semblance of connection and common ground by broaching what may seem ludicrous and unrealistic.

To realise at least a little of the chess match being played with your lives, there's no need to broach the mystical. Just open up any international major news website or similar resource, and gauge what underlying message is being promoted under the guise of informing the populace. Do it regularly with a harshly critical and unforgiving eye, and you'll eventually detect patterns, which then leads to being capable of almost predicting what's yet to occur. That's no feat of occultism; it's just common sense and an ability to discern trends.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

To realise at least a little of the chess match being played with your lives, there's no need to broach the mystical. Just open up any international major news website or similar resource, and gauge what underlying message is being promoted under the guise of informing the populace. Do it regularly with a harshly critical and unforgiving eye, and you'll eventually detect patterns, which then leads to being capable of almost predicting what's yet to occur. That's no feat of occultism; it's just common sense and an ability to discern trends.

ughhh ! how do you observe in such fine detail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

ughhh ! how do you observe in such fine detail.

Train your mind to quieten itself by eliminating or at least minimising superfluous thoughts that prey on it and send it racing in various directions. Solitude helps but I appreciate that's a luxury that's not available to most people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Train your mind to quieten itself by eliminating or at least minimising superfluous thoughts that prey on it and send it racing in various directions. Solitude helps but I appreciate that's a luxury that's not available to most people.

suggest me some baanis or meditation styles for improving concentration power 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

suggest me some baanis or meditation styles for improving concentration power 

A strong Nitnem routine does wonders. It focuses the mind and clarifies thoughts, although use your powers for good, haha. If you start working against the source of your newfound mental prowess and develop an arrogant mindset, as humans are prone to do once they attain a small increase in knowledge, you will find yourself back at square one. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use