Satpal singh of nanak naam - Another wacko LGBTQ liberal freak

It is very strange that he wrote a lengthy post on his facebook supporting the gay rights in sikhi and so on. Sometime later he deleted it. I found that his page has similar post but no personal opinion on it. It is very stupid of him to say something that our dharam is totally against it. I just want people to beware of such moderan liberal sisy pracharaks. 

shot.png

I am a gay man myself , although married to a woman and with my baby on the way, I am almost living my life just as any other heterosexual man might of my age . Although its hypocrite of me to comment on another people's life who choose to brave it out in open, when I have chosen to go as deep in the closet as possible lol, but nonetheless I believe there's a fine line between expressing yourself and being a total a$$ about it .

SO MUCH OF DHADHAA and a dumaala and you prance around like a wuss screaming your sexuality, what do you get by discrediting your faith so much and making a mockery out of it . Its a nuisance. If you like to express yourself so much, why can't you simply shorn off your beard and hair , workout on yourself and go in the gay scene. You will encounter more f**k buddies  , after all, unfortunately thats whats gay life has to offer for the most of us -- a big reason why I chose traditional life of marriage and kids. 

Makes me skeptical of all these 'bachelor' based 'gursikh' groups. The kind of shhit that goes beneath the surface is worrying. We're inadvertently raising future catholic church-like scandals 

4 hours ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

It is very strange that he wrote a lengthy post on his facebook supporting the gay rights in sikhi and so on. Sometime later he deleted it. I found that his page has similar post but no personal opinion on it. It is very stupid of him to say something that our dharam is totally against it. I just want people to beware of such moderan liberal sisy pracharaks. 

shot.png

Why would he feel the need to highlight this as an issue?

What did he say in his lengthy post?

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

If you like to express yourself so much, why can't you simply shorn off your beard and hair , workout on yourself and go in the gay scene.

I think what you're saying is if you don't want to live in hukum regarding sexuality, it doesn't make sense to live in hukum regarding your hair.

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Makes me skeptical of all these 'bachelor' based 'gursikh' groups. The kind of shhit that goes beneath the surface is worrying. We're inadvertently raising future catholic church-like scandals 

We should always be wary of men (and perhaps women too) interacting with kids in closed spaces without supervision or people passing by.

I really do not understand why sikh channel give over airtime to these essentially blind to gurmat people. Why is it necessary for someone whose main YT channel was about gurmat to somehow become a cheerleader for such folks , is it not enough of a task to do vichar on sikhi ? Sikhi has no opinion on such goings on except to say these are people suffering under delusions and influence of maya, they can be helped by medicine of naam. Nothing more to be said , sikhi is never going to change to accomodate manmat at any level so they should get some nimrata and stop insisting that they are right and Guru ji is wrong. Anand Karaj is for gurmukhs.

12 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I always thought we don't mind any person to have any sexual orientation,  however if they are gay they can not go through with anand karaj. 

Have I got something wrong?

Sikhism doesn't give two hoots about anyone's sexuality. Absence of any mention of homosexuality in SGGS is screaming silently "I don't care. Come sit, we will discuss how we cross the bhavsagar " 

Unlike Bible and Quran both who have several verses describing how god destroyed sodom and gomorrah because of their homosexuality and how prophet Lot failed to warn them . All such nonsensical stories are absent in Sikhism. The entire homophobia thing was conceived by abrahamic religions and they maintain it pretty well ! although I would say reformist jews have kind of been more accepting. and several churches also are now lgbt

BTW , I still don't understand why such individuals always drag their religions in their mud . "My religion is oppressive" . No it isn't ! Oppressive is throwing you for being gay from the top of a tower. Like how islamists do .

And the dude with long beard, honestly just shear it off . Whats the point !?

22 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Sikhism doesn't give two hoots about anyone's sexuality. Absence of any mention of homosexuality in SGGS is screaming silently "I don't care. Come sit, we will discuss how we cross the bhavsagar " 

I would have to disagree with you there. Granted that there is no mention of "homosexuality". But I don't think that's the point.

Sikhism is not concerned merely with the divine and supernatural. It is also concerned with the worldly and temporal, because we exist in the physical world. Also not mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib is weapons, war, politics, and so on.

Saying that "Sikhism doesn't give two hoots about anyone's sexuality" is simply wrong. Religion is something that people turn to for advice in life.

Sikhism recommends that people marry and have children.

What you're saying is what Westerners believe in the 21st century. And they have 50% divorce rates, and their fertility rates are below population replacement, meaning their nations will die.

What you're promoting for Sikhism is national suicide for the Sikh panth.

27 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Oppressive is throwing you for being gay from the top of a tower. Like how islamists do .

Agree here. We should neither throw homosexuals off buildings like the Muslims do, nor should we promote it like Westerners are doing. We should merely tolerate them.

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Here listen:

ਬਿੰਦੁ ਨ ਰਾਖਹਿ ਜਤੀ ਕਹਾਵਹਿ ॥

ਹੇ ਜੋਗੀ! ਤੂੰ ਕਾਮ-ਵਾਸਨਾ ਤੋਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਚਾਂਦਾ, ਪਰ (ਫਿਰ ਭੀ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਪਾਸੋਂ) ਜਤੀ ਅਖਵਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈਂ । 
You do not control your seed and semen, and yet you claim to practice abstinence.
SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI - 903 RAAG RAAMKALEE GURU NANAK DEV JI

The current situation is that homosexuals are engaging in sexual acts and then claiming they are allowed because Gurbani doesn't speak on homosexuality.   Homosexuality is based on sexual arousal,  which Gurbani speaks about deeply and says DON'T DO IT.  

The LGBT community needs to get their heads out of the sand.  

Also Singhs camps that invite Nanak Naam need to smarten up.   Satpal Singh is organized with Harinder Singh from Sikhri and they have a goal to take Sikhs away from Gurbani.  These guys are very dangerous because they pretend to be good at heart.  But truly they are deceiving many gullible young Sikhs into accepting their teachings that are not Sikhi.  They are secular people wearing religious robes.

Any singhs camps organizers just need to watch the kaam video satpal did and will catch on this guy is a fraud.  It's over an hour long but 25 minutes Iin he has shown his true colors.