Satpal singh of nanak naam - Another wacko LGBTQ liberal freak

4 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Look don't get it twisted, we are not supposed to stop anyone following Sikhi, remember Guru Nanak Ji,  helped murders. 

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ। ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

I think you meant Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaaj helped murderers like Sajan Thag.

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ। ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

4 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Look don't get it twisted, we are not supposed to stop anyone following Sikhi, remember Guru Nanak Ji,  helped murders. 

But dasmesh pita also gave authority to the panth to regulate itself. I think we should definitely drawn the line with paedos and rapists. 

These types of people are also usually sociopaths and psychopaths. They are innately driven to exploit all situations to their advantage and are unable to live by any codes (and they are very devious with it too, they'll portray whatever image required to get in - like RC priests and BBC children programme presenters of the 70s/80s). 

On 7/2/2019 at 6:43 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Wow. Such sensible views. Its so sad that sensible views are so rare and seem so groundbreaking and intelligent in todays world. 

My favorite quote is Liberal ideas eat themselves. 

But liberals will say children need to know about LGBTQ etc. Because they wont know what they are going through and suffer alone...But schools should not be helping shape the kids political nor moral views. Only morals as far as societal function. 

18 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

This'll upset most of us on here, but it's an uncomfortable truth: the first one was, "Accept immigrants." To borrow a brilliant phrase that you coined a few years ago, we were the canaries down the mine, or at least our elders were when the West opened its doors to the Commonwealth nations for assistance in rebuilding Europe after the devastation of WW2. We were step one of the plan.

If all we ever see is what's at the end of our collective nose, and the thought of what lays beyond is considered to be too terrifying a prospect to broach, then we'll continue going around in circles, afraid to confront those terrifying and taboo truths that we've deluded ourselves in believing don't exist or at least don't apply to us. Once we allow our thought processes and our conscience to be censored and controlled by someone, I truly believe there is no point to that person's humanity. That's a living death right there.

You are right. But so far, i have only seen our ppl, even the intellectuals and the religious (like satpal singh) echo what is said in wider society. 

Even on this forum, we have the ppl who have the alt-right views like hating feminism, the Jew Question, Racial supremacy, worrying abt birth rates and interracial marriages. 

Or the other end sjw liberals. Who are for gay rights, islam, and open borders. And think sikhi has no racial identity.

Obviously, the righteous path is the middle path which is the most difficult to articulate and get behind. Honestly tho, the alt-right has the most reality based standpoints. And as more and more ppl start following them, we better be ready.

The smartest thing to do would be to use our western advantages and begin relocating to punjab. Atleast have a viable career option and own some land. But dont let land just be empty. And if our migration here was wrong, lets start fixing it before its forced on us. And while we have the option to take advantage. 

The race realism theory, that different races have different IQs is gaining ground. And more ppl seem to be supporting ethnostates. So far its a fringe movement, but with the refugee crisis, more ppl are waking up. 

I really want to see if there is a way for us to thrive without the West. I want to show the world, that sanitation, democracy or at least justice and egalitarianism and scientific advancement are not only white constructs. I think we should move back and #MakePunjabGreatAgain.  

Ofc this is farfetched. But i dont see any other solution. Unless we join in the anti Muslim anti immigrants policies in our current countries. But this has the danger of backlashing onto usAnd toadying up to racists is degrading.  And really hard to get support of all the liberal sikhs.

On 7/5/2019 at 12:07 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

It is highly irresponsible and ignorant to equate homosexuality to pedophilia.

The former is based on consent, the latter is not and is equivalent to rape.

I was listening to a debate with a homosexual. And he admited that pedophilia or at least grooming youngsters is a large part of homosexuality. That older homosexuals initiate younger ones into the lifestyle. And that person themselves was groomed.at age 16 by a  30 yr old catholic priest. He saw nothing wrong with it. Until years later, he had a stepchild who was 16 and realized how young that was and how gross.

And I do commend ur views that religion and homosexuality dont really belong. And  applaud that you chose to live a normal grihsti life. 

If God forbid,  ur child turns out to be gay. What would you recommend that child, what would u do differently. What do u think a just and fair society would for gays look like? And do u think its possible to cure gays, do u think is a mental issue or a choice?

Sorry if anything i said was offensive.

On 7/2/2019 at 6:02 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Look, I don't condone throwing gay people off buildings or whatever. I've met plenty of gay/bisexual guys over the years who seem to be decent blokes compared to a helluva lot of hetrosexuals. So it's not about hating gays at all (I don't), it's just trying to have clear moorings for Sikh society.

I actually have empathy with regard to them being born that way. .  

But I do point a judgemental finger at some parents though,  who I believe should have picked up things about their son's sexuality earlier on, and maybe not push them to be so 

Spot on. There are 2 young sikh guys in our gurudwara who fit this criteria. 1 always hangs out with women, is in the kitchen  and does all the baking, acts like a women, laughs girly and everything. . And other sikhs make fun of him and exclude him. All our dastardhari. And i do feel sorry for him. He is more giggly and smily then most girls. And he is supposed to represent the warrior-khalsa image? 

So i think ur point that its on the parents not to push kids too much is right. But then we have to rewire some misconceptions that have come up. Now taking Amrit is seen as taking on a Guru. Which SGGS talks about is important. However, I think in the past we had sehajdharis and the khalsa. And the sehajdharis were just as spiritual. 

However, even if we reinstate the sehajdhari concept. Lots of problems remain. 

1. Will we allow sehajdharis to then be openly homosexual?

2. Most ppl will want to take the sehajdhari, easy way out and amritdharis will decrease if we say spiritually they r equal. (It happened to nuns, when pope declared nuns were no more special or closer to God then normal catholics, nun became obsolete almost)....we can counter that with the cool warrior image ofc

3. There is no structure to sehajdhari lifestyle. It has been lost. We dont know how to dharan a guru, without amrit sinchaar. If this ever existed. 

Or another way to solve this problem. Without bringing up the sehajdhari controversy is to have an age limit or age of consent of amrit sinchaar. It doesnt have to be law, or amendment in rehit maryade, as there will be exceptions. Like spiritual roohs who have taken birth jist to get amrit. We can just make it a cultural taboo. Like no taking amrit before age 15 or 20 or until u r married. I think most ppl in the past used to take amrit right before their anand karaj. Or make it a requirement that u must have studied this or done this amount of paath. Or just have intelligent panj pyare who judge on each case. 

4 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Wow. Such sensible views. Its so sad that sensible views are so rare and seem so groundbreaking and intelligent in todays world. 

My favorite quote is Liberal ideas eat themselves. 

But liberals will say children need to know about LGBTQ etc. Because they wont know what they are going through and suffer alone...But schools should not be helping shape the kids political nor moral views. Only morals as far as societal function. 

This liberal word is a container word.

If anything these "liberals" aren't really liberal, they are authoritarian. 

5 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Ofc this is farfetched. But i dont see any other solution. Unless we join in the anti Muslim anti immigrants policies in our current countries. But this has the danger of backlashing onto usAnd toadying up to racists is degrading.  And really hard to get support of all the liberal sikhs.

Lots of great points but this in particular I feel is valid. There needs to be a middle path that acknowledges the myriad dangers ahead if we are to align ourselves with suicidal social and political policies spearheaded by the ruling classes. The answer is not in aligning ourselves with the racists, the homophobes, or whatever else. The answer also doesn't reside on the side of those who wish to structure society according to their deluded worldview of so-called tolerance of the intolerable (whereby the definitions of what's "good" seems to shift further and further beyond the realms of acceptability).

But Sikhs in the West are mentally weak. The susceptibility to what's popular and pleading to one's biases (which are ironically a result of social programming from childhood) and what happens to be the prevailing mood of like-minded people, will always win out over the difficult path of striking out on a fresh path that rejects the current status quo of both sides. Sikhs are incapable of overcoming their herd programming which is further confounded by the emotion based indoctrination of our host countries. Our "follower" mentality will prove to be our downfall in these foreign lands. Thankfully, those of us with nothing to lose are the ones most likely to stumble across that third path. The rest are tied down by so many material and non-material binds that realisation and subsequent escape is a mental and physical impossibility. Adherence to religion of itself without a constant conscious driving desire of external discovery and self realisation is a hollow pursuit. Simply believing in something isn't enough. One must also exist in pursuit of constantly actualising those tenets in practical ways.

14 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

But dasmesh pita also gave authority to the panth to regulate itself. I think we should definitely drawn the line with paedos and rapists. 

These types of people are also usually sociopaths and psychopaths. They are innately driven to exploit all situations to their advantage and are unable to live by any codes (and they are very devious with it too, they'll portray whatever image required to get in - like RC priests and BBC children programme presenters of the 70s/80s). 

I think the point is anyone can reform,  however that means leaving you past and move forward. 

3 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I think the point is anyone can reform,  however that means leaving you past and move forward. 

Let's make a practical example of it:  Would you personally be okay with someone who has been convicted of grooming and paedophilia say 15 years previously - who claims he is now no longer thus inclined - being around children in your own family? 

And I'm not being some closeted puppoo neither. I grew up in an area in a time where lots of guys around me went to prison (for violent offences or other hustling type money making), so it's not like I'm in some lala land about life. I've seen some of these become family men in later life (not all), but there is something about sexual predators that seems hardwired. They are heavily opportunistic and devious like I said previously.  

I think, given all the rampant grooming and stuff that has been going on, we need to be extra careful to protect our community or we fail in our basic obligations as men. Forgiveness is a good thing, but there are limits.