Satpal singh of nanak naam - Another wacko LGBTQ liberal freak

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I read about this a few months ago. Apparently, the lawmakers seem to be focusing on the families of Christians. This kind of rubbish plays into the hands of the apocalyptic Christian sects who believe the Final Days and the subsequent Second Coming of Christ will be heralded by the subjugation of Christians and their beliefs. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 7:56 AM, dallysingh101 said:
On 7/3/2019 at 2:21 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Mixed Panj Piyare. It'll be like a diversity parade. Every Punj Piyare will have to have 3 "women" and 2 "men", 1 of them, of course, transitioned to something, or nothing.

1 of them African, 1 white, 1 Indian, 1 Pacific Islander, maybe 1 Punjabi.

I think we need to be careful. If we are to grow, it will naturally entail nonPanjabis becoming Sikhs - I think it is dangerous to equate this to the issue you are referring to (which is an important, but a separate one). 

Clarification to both @dallysingh101 and @MisterrSingh: I didn't mean to say that you can't have non-Punjabis among Punj Piyare. That's fine.

What I was making fun of was the thought among leftists (adopted by apne) that you have to have mandatory quotas among every group. So it's OK to have a non-Punjabi in the Punj Piyare. It's not OK to look around for non-Punjabis just for the sake of it, perhaps forgetting the selection criteria (hopefully faithfulness to Parmatma) along the way.

I was also mocking the difficult mathematics involved in getting 3 "women", and 2 "men", some possibly homosexual, others transitioned, maybe one intersex all the while also trying to get the racial diversity "right" as well.

The way the left is currently going, we won't even be able to have a requirement for speaking the 5 banis, much less have them memorized, because that would discriminate against the mute.

If we were to follow along those lines, we would find ourselves in the position of the Church of England: no followers, empty churches, except as tourist curiosities.

4 hours ago, BhForce said:

Clarification to both @dallysingh101 and @MisterrSingh: I didn't mean to say that you can't have non-Punjabis among Punj Piyare. That's fine.

What I was making fun of was the thought among leftists (adopted by apne) that you have to have mandatory quotas among every group. So it's OK to have a non-Punjabi in the Punj Piyare. It's not OK to look around for non-Punjabis just for the sake of it, perhaps forgetting the selection criteria (hopefully faithfulness to Parmatma) along the way.

I was also mocking the difficult mathematics involved in getting 3 "women", and 2 "men", some possibly homosexual, others transitioned, maybe one intersex all the while also trying to get the racial diversity "right" as well.

The way the left is currently going, we won't even be able to have a requirement for speaking the 5 banis, much less have them memorized, because that would discriminate against the mute.

If we were to follow along those lines, we would find ourselves in the position of the Church of England: no followers, empty churches, except as tourist curiosities.

I hear you. But doesn't this then boil down to our own parchaar and the reach of this? If this is done inadequately, then what we have is a vacuum. It's this vacuum that becomes fertile ground for these other beliefs to germinate, and thus take a hold of minds.

We can't just keep 'preaching to the converted' - and how we are preaching can't be oblivious to these other 'matts' (if you can call them that), because that's how they get a foothold. 

Yes, what you are saying IS an issue, but let's not overblow it either. Hard rightward thinking is also as destructive, in that it essentially subordinates minds to white supremacy. We've already been dealing with this since the 'annexation'. 

I'm so glad reading the messages here of most Sikhs still being opposed to the Kalyugi lifestyle of Homosexuality.

Homosexuality and other sexually perverse lifestyles will only grow stronger in Kalyug. Dasam Bani mentions that before the advent of Kalki Avatar, even incest will become common practice. We are already seeing the beginnings of that starting to happen, like here:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html

This is how homosexuality started to gain acceptance in the West.

I watched some of his videos a few years back when he only had around 50 subscribers on youtube, i thought he would end up creating a good channel with time.  I dont like his videos, similar to people like sadhguru and yogi bajan stuff  

Whats it with the whole new appearance of bearded sikh men with dastars covered from head to toe and then sikh women sitting next to them half naked!? I dont get this modern/new sikh appearance   isn't it confusing and conflicting or is it just me?   whenever i see this in public it just doesn't make any sense, it just looks very odd.     its like seeing a vicar wearing a robe with a half naked woman next to him, or a bearded muslim man with a topi with a half naked woman next to him.       very odd 

modern Sikh male and Sikh female appearance is very odd, very muddled, scrambled 

shot.png.7bf4cf56dda089996400663049322c6b.png

29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Whats it with the whole new appearance of bearded sikh men with dastars covered from head to toe and then sikh women sitting next to them half naked!? I dont get this modern/new sikh appearance   isn't it confusing and conflicting or is it just me?   whenever i see this in public it just doesn't make any sense, it just looks very odd.     its like seeing a vicar wearing a robe with a half naked woman next to him, or a bearded muslim man with a topi with a half naked woman next to him.       very odd 

modern Sikh male and Sikh female appearance is very odd, very muddled, scrambled 

Soy-infused Sikh males can't muster the courage to tell them to cover up. ?

On 7/18/2019 at 10:26 AM, puzzled said:

shot.png.7bf4cf56dda089996400663049322c6b.png

Its a way to let ppl know we' re not muslims. And that we believe in feminism. So the men cover up and women dont. Equality right? Or at least reverse equality cuz we have to make up for the years women were opressed.  

Also, sikhs in america faced a dilemma when sikhs were getting killed post 9-11  because they were mistaken for muslims. So sikh organizations tried to do awareness campaigns. That we r sikhs. Not....but apparently saying Not Muslims wasnt ok. Because we were throwing the muslims under the bus and saying we are not muslims implies that being muslim is bad so now we have to act out that we're not muslims but another faith. So in documentaries sikhs are shown to eat pork. And we cant tell our women to cover up. And our dastaars have to be colorful.