Sikhi4Ever

Satpal singh of nanak naam - Another wacko LGBTQ liberal freak

3 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I think the point is anyone can reform,  however that means leaving you past and move forward. 

Some can never reform themselves, and don't have any intention to do so. 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
23 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Look don't get it twisted, we are not supposed to stop anyone following Sikhi, remember Guru Nanak Ji,  helped murders. 

He didn't help bad people , but showed them a side of themselves that that they were in denial about and then let the unvarnished truth of gurmat guide them to become better humans. They changed prior to accepting sikhi into their minds, which is an important facet of sikhi to accept our shortcomings abd work on them to become worthy of following sikhi

13 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Wow. Such sensible views. Its so sad that sensible views are so rare and seem so groundbreaking and intelligent in todays world. 

My favorite quote is Liberal ideas eat themselves. 

But liberals will say children need to know about LGBTQ etc. Because they wont know what they are going through and suffer alone...But schools should not be helping shape the kids political nor moral views. Only morals as far as societal function. 

Just got my info pack from Atam Academy , apparently even there the kids will be introduced to Alphabeties and their rights...how about this citizen rights then sikhi attitude to that then just tag on of course alphabeties are also part of society and therefore have same right BUS GALL KHATAM

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Let's make a practical example of it:  Would you personally be okay with someone who has been convicted of grooming and paedophilia say 15 years previously - who claims he is now no longer thus inclined - being around children in your own family? 

And I'm not being some closeted puppoo neither. I grew up in an area in a time where lots of guys around me went to prison (for violent offences or other hustling type money making), so it's not like I'm in some lala land about life. I've seen some of these become family men in later life (not all), but there is something about sexual predators that seems hardwired. They are heavily opportunistic and devious like I said previously.  

I think, given all the rampant grooming and stuff that has been going on, we need to be extra careful to protect our community or we fail in our basic obligations as men. Forgiveness is a good thing, but there are limits.

Im not Waheguru  i have no say in the matter,  however i would follow what Guru Nanak Ji did.

57 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Just got my info pack from Atam Academy , apparently even there the kids will be introduced to Alphabeties and their rights...how about this citizen rights then sikhi attitude to that then just tag on of course alphabeties are also part of society and therefore have same right BUS GALL KHATAM

What did I say previously? Herds and sheep. 

21 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Im not Waheguru  i have no say in the matter,  however i would follow what Guru Nanak Ji did.

You're hiding behind something not because you truly believe in its integrity or its truth, but because it's the path of least resistance that allows you to feel as if you've committed an act of holiness. It's non-participation; a cop-out. You aren't Waheguru, and you certainly aren't Guru Nanak Dev Ji, either... as if there's a difference, which there isn't.

9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You're hiding behind something not because you truly believe in its integrity or its truth, but because it's the path of least resistance that allows you to feel as if you've committed an act of holiness. It's non-participation; a cop-out. You aren't Waheguru, and you certainly aren't Guru Nanak Dev Ji, either... as if there's a difference, which there isn't.

I'm not hiding behind anything,  look feel free to think what you like, you seem to be full of yourself and ego to be honest.

14 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

I'm not hiding behind anything,  look feel free to think what you like, you seem to be full of yourself and ego to be honest.

I talk straight. There's nothing egoistical about that. The friction arises from the perturbation it causes on your end. 

11 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I talk straight. There's nothing egoistical about that. The friction arises from the perturbation it causes on your end. 

If you say so.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I read about this a few months ago. Apparently, the lawmakers seem to be focusing on the families of Christians. This kind of rubbish plays into the hands of the apocalyptic Christian sects who believe the Final Days and the subsequent Second Coming of Christ will be heralded by the subjugation of Christians and their beliefs. 

On 7/6/2019 at 7:03 PM, Redoptics said:

None of us are Waheguru. 

That doesn't mean that we shouldn't be careful in protecting young children from sexual predators. 

On 7/3/2019 at 7:56 AM, dallysingh101 said:
On 7/3/2019 at 2:21 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Mixed Panj Piyare. It'll be like a diversity parade. Every Punj Piyare will have to have 3 "women" and 2 "men", 1 of them, of course, transitioned to something, or nothing.

1 of them African, 1 white, 1 Indian, 1 Pacific Islander, maybe 1 Punjabi.

I think we need to be careful. If we are to grow, it will naturally entail nonPanjabis becoming Sikhs - I think it is dangerous to equate this to the issue you are referring to (which is an important, but a separate one). 

Clarification to both @dallysingh101 and @MisterrSingh: I didn't mean to say that you can't have non-Punjabis among Punj Piyare. That's fine.

What I was making fun of was the thought among leftists (adopted by apne) that you have to have mandatory quotas among every group. So it's OK to have a non-Punjabi in the Punj Piyare. It's not OK to look around for non-Punjabis just for the sake of it, perhaps forgetting the selection criteria (hopefully faithfulness to Parmatma) along the way.

I was also mocking the difficult mathematics involved in getting 3 "women", and 2 "men", some possibly homosexual, others transitioned, maybe one intersex all the while also trying to get the racial diversity "right" as well.

The way the left is currently going, we won't even be able to have a requirement for speaking the 5 banis, much less have them memorized, because that would discriminate against the mute.

If we were to follow along those lines, we would find ourselves in the position of the Church of England: no followers, empty churches, except as tourist curiosities.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BhForce said:

Clarification to both @dallysingh101 and @MisterrSingh: I didn't mean to say that you can't have non-Punjabis among Punj Piyare. That's fine.

What I was making fun of was the thought among leftists (adopted by apne) that you have to have mandatory quotas among every group. So it's OK to have a non-Punjabi in the Punj Piyare. It's not OK to look around for non-Punjabis just for the sake of it, perhaps forgetting the selection criteria (hopefully faithfulness to Parmatma) along the way.

I was also mocking the difficult mathematics involved in getting 3 "women", and 2 "men", some possibly homosexual, others transitioned, maybe one intersex all the while also trying to get the racial diversity "right" as well.

The way the left is currently going, we won't even be able to have a requirement for speaking the 5 banis, much less have them memorized, because that would discriminate against the mute.

If we were to follow along those lines, we would find ourselves in the position of the Church of England: no followers, empty churches, except as tourist curiosities.

I hear you. But doesn't this then boil down to our own parchaar and the reach of this? If this is done inadequately, then what we have is a vacuum. It's this vacuum that becomes fertile ground for these other beliefs to germinate, and thus take a hold of minds.

We can't just keep 'preaching to the converted' - and how we are preaching can't be oblivious to these other 'matts' (if you can call them that), because that's how they get a foothold. 

Yes, what you are saying IS an issue, but let's not overblow it either. Hard rightward thinking is also as destructive, in that it essentially subordinates minds to white supremacy. We've already been dealing with this since the 'annexation'.