Jump to content
Sikhi4Ever

Satpal singh of nanak naam - Another wacko LGBTQ liberal freak

Recommended Posts

It is very strange that he wrote a lengthy post on his facebook supporting the gay rights in sikhi and so on. Sometime later he deleted it. I found that his page has similar post but no personal opinion on it. It is very stupid of him to say something that our dharam is totally against it. I just want people to beware of such moderan liberal sisy pracharaks. 

 

 

shot.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am a gay man myself , although married to a woman and with my baby on the way, I am almost living my life just as any other heterosexual man might of my age . Although its hypocrite of me to comment on another people's life who choose to brave it out in open, when I have chosen to go as deep in the closet as possible lol, but nonetheless I believe there's a fine line between expressing yourself and being a total a$$ about it .

SO MUCH OF DHADHAA and a dumaala and you prance around like a wuss screaming your sexuality, what do you get by discrediting your faith so much and making a mockery out of it . Its a nuisance. If you like to express yourself so much, why can't you simply shorn off your beard and hair , workout on yourself and go in the gay scene. You will encounter more f**k buddies  , after all, unfortunately thats whats gay life has to offer for the most of us -- a big reason why I chose traditional life of marriage and kids. 

Makes me skeptical of all these 'bachelor' based 'gursikh' groups. The kind of shhit that goes beneath the surface is worrying. We're inadvertently raising future catholic church-like scandals 

Edited by AjeetSingh2019
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

It is very strange that he wrote a lengthy post on his facebook supporting the gay rights in sikhi and so on. Sometime later he deleted it. I found that his page has similar post but no personal opinion on it. It is very stupid of him to say something that our dharam is totally against it. I just want people to beware of such moderan liberal sisy pracharaks. 

 

 

shot.png

Why would he feel the need to highlight this as an issue?

What did he say in his lengthy post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

If you like to express yourself so much, why can't you simply shorn off your beard and hair , workout on yourself and go in the gay scene.

I think what you're saying is if you don't want to live in hukum regarding sexuality, it doesn't make sense to live in hukum regarding your hair.

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Makes me skeptical of all these 'bachelor' based 'gursikh' groups. The kind of shhit that goes beneath the surface is worrying. We're inadvertently raising future catholic church-like scandals 

We should always be wary of men (and perhaps women too) interacting with kids in closed spaces without supervision or people passing by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought we don't mind any person to have any sexual orientation,  however if they are gay they can not go through with anand karaj. 

Have I got something wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Please watch with an open mind."

Don't open it too much because your brain might fall out. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do not understand why sikh channel give over airtime to these essentially blind to gurmat people. Why is it necessary for someone whose main YT channel was about gurmat to somehow become a cheerleader for such folks , is it not enough of a task to do vichar on sikhi ? Sikhi has no opinion on such goings on except to say these are people suffering under delusions and influence of maya, they can be helped by medicine of naam. Nothing more to be said , sikhi is never going to change to accomodate manmat at any level so they should get some nimrata and stop insisting that they are right and Guru ji is wrong. Anand Karaj is for gurmukhs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I always thought we don't mind any person to have any sexual orientation,  however if they are gay they can not go through with anand karaj. 

Have I got something wrong?

Sikhism doesn't give two hoots about anyone's sexuality. Absence of any mention of homosexuality in SGGS is screaming silently "I don't care. Come sit, we will discuss how we cross the bhavsagar " 

Unlike Bible and Quran both who have several verses describing how god destroyed sodom and gomorrah because of their homosexuality and how prophet Lot failed to warn them . All such nonsensical stories are absent in Sikhism. The entire homophobia thing was conceived by abrahamic religions and they maintain it pretty well ! although I would say reformist jews have kind of been more accepting. and several churches also are now lgbt

BTW , I still don't understand why such individuals always drag their religions in their mud . "My religion is oppressive" . No it isn't ! Oppressive is throwing you for being gay from the top of a tower. Like how islamists do .

And the dude with long beard, honestly just shear it off . Whats the point !?

Edited by AjeetSingh2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Sikhism doesn't give two hoots about anyone's sexuality. Absence of any mention of homosexuality in SGGS is screaming silently "I don't care. Come sit, we will discuss how we cross the bhavsagar " 

I would have to disagree with you there. Granted that there is no mention of "homosexuality". But I don't think that's the point.

Sikhism is not concerned merely with the divine and supernatural. It is also concerned with the worldly and temporal, because we exist in the physical world. Also not mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib is weapons, war, politics, and so on.

Saying that "Sikhism doesn't give two hoots about anyone's sexuality" is simply wrong. Religion is something that people turn to for advice in life.

Sikhism recommends that people marry and have children.

What you're saying is what Westerners believe in the 21st century. And they have 50% divorce rates, and their fertility rates are below population replacement, meaning their nations will die.

What you're promoting for Sikhism is national suicide for the Sikh panth.

27 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Oppressive is throwing you for being gay from the top of a tower. Like how islamists do .

Agree here. We should neither throw homosexuals off buildings like the Muslims do, nor should we promote it like Westerners are doing. We should merely tolerate them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Sikhism doesn't give two hoots about anyone's sexuality. Absence of any mention of homosexuality in SGGS is screaming silently "I don't care. Come sit, we will discuss how we cross the bhavsagar " 

Here listen:

ਬਿੰਦੁ ਨ ਰਾਖਹਿ ਜਤੀ ਕਹਾਵਹਿ ॥


ਹੇ ਜੋਗੀ! ਤੂੰ ਕਾਮ-ਵਾਸਨਾ ਤੋਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਚਾਂਦਾ, ਪਰ (ਫਿਰ ਭੀ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਪਾਸੋਂ) ਜਤੀ ਅਖਵਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈਂ । 
You do not control your seed and semen, and yet you claim to practice abstinence.
SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI - 903 RAAG RAAMKALEE GURU NANAK DEV JI

The current situation is that homosexuals are engaging in sexual acts and then claiming they are allowed because Gurbani doesn't speak on homosexuality.   Homosexuality is based on sexual arousal,  which Gurbani speaks about deeply and says DON'T DO IT.  

The LGBT community needs to get their heads out of the sand.  

Also Singhs camps that invite Nanak Naam need to smarten up.   Satpal Singh is organized with Harinder Singh from Sikhri and they have a goal to take Sikhs away from Gurbani.  These guys are very dangerous because they pretend to be good at heart.  But truly they are deceiving many gullible young Sikhs into accepting their teachings that are not Sikhi.  They are secular people wearing religious robes.

Any singhs camps organizers just need to watch the kaam video satpal did and will catch on this guy is a fraud.  It's over an hour long but 25 minutes Iin he has shown his true colors.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Satpal Singh is organized with Harinder Singh from Sikhri

Is that right? Do you have a link so something about that? Sikhri has done some good stuff, but also some very controversial and divisive stuff.

8 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

They are secular people wearing religious robes.

Well, he wears a round turban and has a big beard, so I guess that's good enough for some people to think he must have authority from God. Does he wear neela bana, too?

9 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

watch the kaam video satpal did and will catch on this guy is a fraud

Could you please post a link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Unlike Bible and Quran both who have several verses describing how god destroyed sodom and gomorrah because of their homosexuality and how prophet Lot failed to warn them . All such nonsensical stories are absent in Sikhism. The entire homophobia thing was conceived by abrahamic religions and they maintain it pretty well ! although I would say reformist jews have kind of been more accepting. and several churches also are now lgbt.

Luciferianism is also incredibly embracing of homosexuality as well as paedophilia. In fact, it's considered a key element of some sects' worship where sex magick rites are performed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Luciferianism is also incredibly embracing of homosexuality as well as paedophilia. In fact, it's considered a key element of some sects' worship where sex magick rites are performed. 

Tha phrase 'kiss my A' is indicative of the rite that witches and lucerifrians go through to be initiated into devil worship, also being sodomised and the eating of bista, basically humiliating the person to lowest level . Talmudic writing maintain that the paedophilic male does not commit a sin ,that a child is fair game even babies it is sickness. kabbalistic and talmudic rituals cross over to the dark side.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BhForce said:

Is that right? Do you have a link so something about that? Sikhri has done some good stuff, but also some very controversial and divisive stuff.

Well, he wears a round turban and has a big beard, so I guess that's good enough for some people to think he must have authority from God. Does he wear neela bana, too?

Could you please post a link?

Link as requested:

This is the lecture by Harinder Singh  twisting gurbani referenced by Satpal at around 25 minutes:

 

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Tha phrase 'kiss my A' is indicative of the rite that witches and lucerifrians go through to be initiated into devil worship, also being sodomised and the eating of bista, basically humiliating the person to lowest level . Talmudic writing maintain that the paedophilic male does not commit a sin ,that a child is fair game even babies it is sickness. kabbalistic and talmudic rituals cross over to the dark side.

Yes, absolutely. Ironically, the contemporary champions of the LGBT movement, who seem to determined for it to pass into mainstream acceptability, also derive their key organisational figureheads from those same tribes. Which group was responsible for the writings of the Old Testament? 🤔 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Perhaps this is the key to the root cause of it all ? What does he think won't change ?  What if you or your wife feign a disease ? Will he come if his mom pretends she's on bed suffering with something ?  Basically something that will bring him back to home and let him stick there atleast for a few weeks , giving you and your wife time to mend the relationships and break the ice 
    • Guest Guest Brown Eyes
      Thank you for your kind words. I’m sharing this because there maybe someone who has experienced similar anguish or as a warning to look out for. Perhaps a snapshot of a British born kid with Punjabi heritage and some Sikhi values tried to be instilled.  Upon reflection I was a more hands on Dad than my father was and yet I still feared and respected him. I believe that I may have been more informal and given greater freedom than I had to my son. To that degree I think I may have contributed to his stupidity. When I was his age I had been tempted to act out as he is doing now but I knew it was wrong. 3 of my peers didn’t stop and now 20 years later because of their dysfunctionality, sadly all 3 are divorced with kids run wild, health problems etc.  ‘My parents are getting fed up with his antics and I think it’s a matter of weeks before they snap and I get a call to say he’s left. He was involved in a car crash where as a passenger he was shunted from behind and had whiplash. The next evening he goes out from 10-2am and an exasperated grandmother lets him in.  ‘I went for an evening out with my family in the centre of a midlands city. As I was walking back to the car (approx 10.30pm) there was an ambulance ready with a stretcher. Just waiting. What a damning indictment that they expect carnage having seen it regularly, week after week.  That tragic tale of the 14 year old girl makes you want to weep. I realise that there may be a chance he comes to his senses but the world in which we live in has changed so dramatically I’m struggling to keep up with daily disbelief. I’ve been to 50 odd parties in the last 20 years and probably 3 out that there was a fight and today I hear it’s a regular occurrence. I see Punjabis in the midlands with turbans but a shaven beard. What idiots.  When I was about 17 there was a pretty Punjabi girl from a wealthy family at my college. There was a large presence of Muslims and Sikhs with the usual cliques and it was revealed she had a black boyfriend. He even collected her from college. Overnight she was castigated by everyone and within a few days she left and never returned. I don’t know what circumstances surrounded her life but today I don’t think nobody would raise an eyebrow.   
    • I KNOW I KNOW! Extremely old post but a link... Searchgurbani.com will answer this.  Home page, select 3 dot thing on top, click Dasam Granth, click prefered index search Punjabi or English and voila!  So far am reading Charitropakehyon, a few verses per day. 
    • When you are happy or laughing do you go asking for help? After all you are in those 'emotional states' temporarily before you are in another temporary state. They are caused by specific inputs (i.e a joke) that your 'wiring' interprets and responds to with an action like laughing, endorphin release etc. The same goes with 'anxiety' it's a product of your 'wiring' (or ego if you want to give a specific name, that voice inside your head, the me), and how it responds to stimuli / inputs. Does your eternal 'awareness' that observes the voice in your head suffer with anxiety, stress, laughter, joy etc? Nah. That was the way this fool dealt with emotions it didn't like. I (in a loose sense) just started to observe the emotions as a temporary thing that come and go, and if they deep down didn't make me better were just not welcome anymore in taking up my awareness. That voice in your head is not you. Read some Elkhart Tolle to understand a bit about that disfucntional voice in your head 
    • seems so ...maybe we can lift the good khalsa habits they have preserved and reintroduced them in our lives  such as that nitnemi attitude.
×

Important Information

Terms of Use