Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sikhi4Ever

Satpal singh of nanak naam - Another wacko LGBTQ liberal freak

Recommended Posts

I'm so glad reading the messages here of most Sikhs still being opposed to the Kalyugi lifestyle of Homosexuality.

 

Homosexuality and other sexually perverse lifestyles will only grow stronger in Kalyug. Dasam Bani mentions that before the advent of Kalki Avatar, even incest will become common practice. We are already seeing the beginnings of that starting to happen, like here:

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html

 

This is how homosexuality started to gain acceptance in the West.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched some of his videos a few years back when he only had around 50 subscribers on youtube, i thought he would end up creating a good channel with time.  I dont like his videos, similar to people like sadhguru and yogi bajan stuff  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats it with the whole new appearance of bearded sikh men with dastars covered from head to toe and then sikh women sitting next to them half naked!? I dont get this modern/new sikh appearance   isn't it confusing and conflicting or is it just me?   whenever i see this in public it just doesn't make any sense, it just looks very odd.     its like seeing a vicar wearing a robe with a half naked woman next to him, or a bearded muslim man with a topi with a half naked woman next to him.       very odd 

modern Sikh male and Sikh female appearance is very odd, very muddled, scrambled 

shot.png.7bf4cf56dda089996400663049322c6b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Whats it with the whole new appearance of bearded sikh men with dastars covered from head to toe and then sikh women sitting next to them half naked!? I dont get this modern/new sikh appearance   isn't it confusing and conflicting or is it just me?   whenever i see this in public it just doesn't make any sense, it just looks very odd.     its like seeing a vicar wearing a robe with a half naked woman next to him, or a bearded muslim man with a topi with a half naked woman next to him.       very odd 

modern Sikh male and Sikh female appearance is very odd, very muddled, scrambled 

Soy-infused Sikh males can't muster the courage to tell them to cover up. 😀

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 10:26 AM, puzzled said:

Whats it with the whole new appearance of bearded sikh men with dastars covered from head to toe and then sikh women sitting next to them half naked!? I dont get this modern/new sikh appearance   isn't it confusing and conflicting or is it just me?   whenever i see this in public it just doesn't make any sense, it just looks very odd.     its like seeing a vicar wearing a robe with a half naked woman next to him, or a bearded muslim man with a topi with a half naked woman next to him.       very odd 

modern Sikh male and Sikh female appearance is very odd, very muddled, scrambled 

shot.png.7bf4cf56dda089996400663049322c6b.png

Its a way to let ppl know we' re not muslims. And that we believe in feminism. So the men cover up and women dont. Equality right? Or at least reverse equality cuz we have to make up for the years women were opressed.  

Also, sikhs in america faced a dilemma when sikhs were getting killed post 9-11  because they were mistaken for muslims. So sikh organizations tried to do awareness campaigns. That we r sikhs. Not....but apparently saying Not Muslims wasnt ok. Because we were throwing the muslims under the bus and saying we are not muslims implies that being muslim is bad so now we have to act out that we're not muslims but another faith. So in documentaries sikhs are shown to eat pork. And we cant tell our women to cover up. And our dastaars have to be colorful.

Edited by Not2Cool2Argue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Its a way to let ppl know we' re not muslims. And that we believe in feminism. So the men cover up and women dont. Equality right? Or at least reverse equality cuz we have to make up for the years women were opressed.  

Also, sikhs in america faced a dilemma when sikhs were getting killed post 9-11  because they were mistaken for muslims. So sikh organizations tried to do awareness campaigns. That we r sikhs. Not....but apparently saying Not Muslims wasnt ok. Because we were throwing the muslims under the bus and saying we are not muslims implies that being muslim is bad so now we have to act out that we're not muslims but another faith. So in documentaries sikhs are shown to eat pork. And we cant tell our women to cover up. And our dastaars have to be colorful.

your absolutely right, a lot of punjabis feel the need to behave in a certain way to show everyone that they are "modern" "integrated"  when they dress half naked and behave like trash in their heads they are better than other brown people.

reminds me when this Hindu girl told me that she went to a topless beach with her husband and that she walked around topless herself, i told her that i would never let my wife do that or let her wear skirts and small clothes, she turned around and said to me that her husband said that "where not pakis, you can do whatever you want"  

absolutely shameless      i wouldn't be surprised if punjabi women go these places with their husbands 

Edited by puzzled
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Its a way to let ppl know we' re not muslims. And that we believe in feminism. So the men cover up and women dont. Equality right? Or at least reverse equality cuz we have to make up for the years women were opressed.  

Yes I don't understand, if they are talking about sikhi then why is not possible for them to dress in a respectful manner? What kind of sikh becomes so much of a sheep that they need to follow a society and have to reveal their legs just because everyone else needs to? And yet the men don't need to reveal their legs, so where's the equality? Women still falling in sheep mentality yet thinking they are equal, yet being exploited.

 

I still want to find out how LGBTQA+ sikhs deal with the 5 vikaar, the panj chor. I would love them to do a topic about this....

 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

absolutely shameless      i wouldn't be surprised if punjabi women go these places with their husbands 

probably the drunk ones, especially where both the husband and wife are drunks.

Edited by ipledgeblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

probably the drunk ones, especially where both the husband and wife are drunks.

My mum was telling me a few months back that she works with Sikh women of her generation (born and raised in India yet came over in the 80s; that would make them age-wise late 50s / early 60s), boast about going to the pub with their husbands. I thought she was trolling me, but apparently it's true. I was incredulous but it's supposedly quite a common thing. Berrah begaya jananiya da. If the mothers carry on in that manner then the daughters are obviously going to take it to the next level. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Its a way to let ppl know we' re not muslims. And that we believe in feminism. So the men cover up and women dont. Equality right? Or at least reverse equality cuz we have to make up for the years women were opressed.  

You must be a pervert because you will say anything to see a woman dress with less clothes on.  

Now you get the award for being the biggest besharam person on this forum.   @AjeetSingh2019 held the title but what you wrote above tops anything he has said.

The amount of women who are forced to wear less clothing due to society way of thinking is greater than men telling women to cover up.  

From now on I will address you as besharam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

You must be a pervert because you will say anything to see a woman dress with less clothes on.  

Now you get the award for being the biggest besharam person on this forum.   @AjeetSingh2019 held the title but what you wrote above tops anything he has said.

The amount of women who are forced to wear less clothing due to society way of thinking is greater than men telling women to cover up.  

From now on I will address you as besharam.

Was the sarcasm not clear enough? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

My mum was telling me a few months back that she works with Sikh women of her generation (born and raised in India yet came over in the 80s; that would make them age-wise late 50s / early 60s), boast about going to the pub with their husbands. I thought she was trolling me, but apparently it's true. I was incredulous but it's supposedly quite a common thing. Berrah begaya jananiya da. If the mothers carry on in that manner then the daughters are obviously going to take it to the next level. 

I had the impression that you were a lot older  like in your 40s lol 

Back in the 90s when I was a kid there were a few middle aged Punjabi women from India and Kenya that used to get drunk with all the local Punjabi men!  When some of the Punjabi men from our road and surrounding roads used to get together to drink some of these aunties used to sit with them and drink glassy. 

Everyone's moved houses now and moved on    a few years back at a wedding I saw one of the Punjabi aunties that used to drink at our house   she's still the same!   Fat sl@g 

I'm so glad that my mother and sister have class, self respect and morals. 

Edited by puzzled
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, puzzled said:

I had the impression that you were a lot older  like in your 40s lol 

Nah, just had to grow up quickly. My 40s are still a while away, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 12:02 PM, puzzled said:

Back in the 90s when I was a kid there were a few middle aged Punjabi women from India and Kenya that used to get drunk with all the local Punjabi men!  When some of the Punjabi men from our road and surrounding roads used to get together to drink some of these aunties used to sit with them and drink glassy. 

Everyone's moved houses now and moved on    a few years back at a wedding I saw one of the Punjabi aunties that used to drink at our house   she's still the same!   Fat sl@g 

I'm so glad that my mother and sister have class, self respect and morals. 

yes the Kenya sikh women always had a bad rep when they came UK, they were known for cutting their hair when indian sikh women were still not at the time! Also I used to see a lot more east africa sikh girls showing their lattan in pics like a decade ago than british indian sikh girls. Times have changes in even a decade, the british indian sikh girls have also started doing the same things the kenya aunties and their daughters were known for.

 

oh dear everyones' intelligence has departed due to glassy. What Guru Nanak says in bani is true!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2019 at 7:53 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Was the sarcasm not clear enough? 

There was no hints of sarcasm in that post.  I took that post seriously because many Sikhs think in this manner and it looked as if you were expressing the slave mentality here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

There was no hints of sarcasm in that post.  I took that post seriously because many Sikhs think in this manner and it looked as if you were expressing the slave mentality here.

Thx for apologising 😉 ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • This is a medical issue and not one for you to be turning to Sikhi I'm afraid. You ask for a 100 views and you'll get a 100 views from "amritdharis" who don't have the issue. Go to your doctor and take his/her advice. 
    • ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।  Look at world history. There has not been 10 such figures like our Gurus coming one by one, with the same message, living the message and fighting for the truth. I think Vaheguru ji made 10 (11 if you count Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj or 12 for Guru Khalsa Panth too) so that we don't we don't doubt Maharaj's authority. So that we know that this is a miracle in and of itself that 10 Great beings came all doing amazing things and wasn't just some random events. the atheist may ask why couldn't Vaheguru ji just have made us know instantly from one Guru that they are messenger of the truth and teach only the truth. Well the answer here is that those who saw even one of our Gurus for seconds were transformed. By just hearing about Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji's Shaheedi we're amazed and that's just 1 of the Gurus. ਮੈਮੂਰਖਕੀਕੇਤਕਬਾਤਹੈਕੋਟਿਪਰਾਧੀਤਰਿਆਰੇ॥ I am just a fool, but millions of sinners just like me have been saved. ਗੁਰੁਨਾਨਕੁਜਿਨਸੁਣਿਆਪੇਖਿਆਸੇਫਿਰਿਗਰਭਾਸਿਨਪਰਿਆਰੇ॥੪॥੨॥੧੩॥ Those who have heard, and seen Guru Nanak, do not descend into the womb of reincarnation again. ||4||2||13|| And Also this is a game if love and not math or code with 0s and 1s. Sikhi is journey and getting the love for it needs you to actually go out of your way and find out how great the Gurus are yourself. The fact that 10 came, one by one enables us to have the prem for all the virtues displayed by the Guru even though they are unending.  just my mat on the matter, feel free to add more. ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।
    • Cities have in general been hindu majority  Even b4 partition 
    • We need to concentrate on rural areas. The cities are infested with Hindus.
    • Punjab will in another 10-20 years time become a hindu majority . Sikhs will become a minority (already are if you count only turbaned ones) in the last place they're a majority in . The hard-won achievements of punjabi suba movement of 1966 will all be erased. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use