Is 'Sikhi' Devine from Waheguru or from a guy called 'Guru Nanak Ji'

On 7/2/2019 at 5:57 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

OP why are you using such a foul language against our most revered sikh guru ? and on dp you have a singhni's pic . What a shame ! are you from one of those coconut families ?

Sikhi is definitely divine, and part of waheguru's plan. Start reading guru granth sahib . It will help you

When did I use foul language?

On 7/1/2019 at 9:49 AM, Redoptics said:

So just a question,  on how we think these days, do you think 'Sikhi' is Devine coming straight from Waheguru or just made up from 'Guru Nanak Ji' for me and my learnings they are one and the same.

Would be interested in your thoughts.

So just a question,  on how we think these days, do you think 'Sikhi' is Devine coming straight from Waheguru or just made up from 'Guru Nanak Ji' for me and my learnings they are one and the same.

Bro this fool redoptics look so fake first of all

its guru Nanak dev ji learn how to respect guru sAhibaan second you don’t even know what gurmat is

how u know he was Avtar of Vishnu??

All these Demi gods rejected by guru Nanak  dev ji start studying Gurbani if he was Avtar of Vishnu why would Gurbani say 

ਗੁਰਨਾਨਕਦੇਵਗੋਵਿੰਦਰੂਪ੮॥੧॥

Guru Nanak is embodiment of the Light of God. (Ang 1192)

20EA9015-8A95-411F-AE6D-ECDBAA11B1B1.png

A6E9696A-0664-4F3F-9EA6-25A655CEFFEB.png

07F9D9CA-89E9-4910-B967-ABC466EDAF57.png

9C123D68-B456-4BE4-8FF6-223C01D568AD.png

2 hours ago, Pallav2015 said:

Bro this fool redoptics look so fake first of all

its guru Nanak dev ji learn how to respect guru sAhibaan second you don’t even know what gurmat is

how u know he was Avtar of Vishnu??

All these Demi gods rejected by guru Nanak  dev ji start studying Gurbani if he was Avtar of Vishnu why would Gurbani say 

ਗੁਰਨਾਨਕਦੇਵਗੋਵਿੰਦਰੂਪ੮॥੧॥

Guru Nanak is embodiment of the Light of God. (Ang 1192)

20EA9015-8A95-411F-AE6D-ECDBAA11B1B1.png

A6E9696A-0664-4F3F-9EA6-25A655CEFFEB.png

07F9D9CA-89E9-4910-B967-ABC466EDAF57.png

9C123D68-B456-4BE4-8FF6-223C01D568AD.png

How in the blazes am I fake ? 

Guest GuestSingh
15 hours ago, BhForce said:

I don't think that's what he meant.

I think he just mean "it" in the way it's commonly used in English. "It" doesn't refer to anything, it's just the way you construct the sentence in English.

I.e., 

It's raining.

What's raining? Nothing. 

"Read books. It'll help your English".

It doesn't refer to books because books is plural, it is singular. Rather it refers to "reading."

Or "Call your Mom. It'll help you."

Here "it" refers to "calling".

Similarly, "it will help you" refers to the act of reading Guru Granth Sahib ji.

"it" does not refer to Guru Granth Sahib.

only he knows what he meant bruv. 'it' cudve been misinterpreted as 'guru sahib' themselves too...

folk reading this might think this is trivial/petty but think again - the 10th master bestowed guruship on guru granth sahib ji maharaj as the last living guru, the king of kings n the one n only ultimate source of authority for a sikh so we shud learn to be careful n never make the mistake as treating guru ji as if theyre a book.

folk still make this mistake today so that tells u how much love n respect they have for guru ji these days...

its easy to forget the basics sometimes so lets take this as a reminder...

On 7/1/2019 at 12:49 PM, Redoptics said:

A    Veer ji, your question does not make sense in the context of SGGS.  Guru Nanak Dev ji never said that he alone or Sikhi alone is divine.  According to Guru ji everything is divine, and there is nothing but divine.  According to Guru ji, there is nothing in this universe except God.  ਸਭੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਹੈ ਸਭੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਹੈ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ God is everything, God is everything. Without God, there is nothing at all. (SGGS 485).  The good, the bad, the victim and the victimizer are all God. ਆਪੇ ਮਾਛੀ ਮਛੁਲੀ ਆਪੇ ਪਾਣੀ ਜਾਲੁ ਆਪੇ ਜਾਲ ਮਣਕੜਾ ਆਪੇ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਲਾਲੁ He Himself is the fisherman and the fish; He Himself is the water and the net. He Himself is the sinker, and He Himself is the bait. (SGGS 23). God himself is Nanak, and God himself is you and I.  The difference between Nanak and I is that I live in illusion of Maya and am unable to see the truth, and Nanak is fully aware of the truth.  God created his Nanak form to guide his other forms to see the truth.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

14 hours ago, IJJSingh said:

A    Veer ji, your question does not make sense in the context of SGGS.  Guru Nanak Dev ji never said that he alone or Sikhi alone is divine.  According to Guru ji everything is divine, and there is nothing but divine.  According to Guru ji, there is nothing in this universe except God.  ਸਭੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਹੈ ਸਭੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਹੈ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ God is everything, God is everything. Without God, there is nothing at all. (SGGS 485).  The good, the bad, the victim and the victimizer are all God. ਆਪੇ ਮਾਛੀ ਮਛੁਲੀ ਆਪੇ ਪਾਣੀ ਜਾਲੁ ਆਪੇ ਜਾਲ ਮਣਕੜਾ ਆਪੇ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਲਾਲੁ He Himself is the fisherman and the fish; He Himself is the water and the net. He Himself is the sinker, and He Himself is the bait. (SGGS 23). God himself is Nanak, and God himself is you and I.  The difference between Nanak and I is that I live in illusion of Maya and am unable to see the truth, and Nanak is fully aware of the truth.  God created his Nanak form to guide his other forms to see the truth.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

I understand what you are saying,  but you yourself admit Gurbani is divine, bani is Guru , Guru is bani?