West Midlands Police = enemy of the Sikh nation

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

Guest Lucky Luciano
On 7/12/2019 at 5:59 AM, Dsinghdp said:

West Midlands is like the greater area of Los Angeles.

That's the most dumbest thing i've ever heard.  and yes, I've lived in Handsworth, Manchester and Los Angeles. There is no such thing as the "greater area" 

The violence and ghetto 'look' in Handsworth wasn't even 50% of what people in "moss side", Manchester dealt with. On that note, Brixton was way more violent when I lived there (90's)

So, the police department comes under the Mayor office? Does the police head choosen by public vote? (like sheriffs in our country). Are they elected or selected? I am thinking maybe UK sikhs need to work or put pressure on the top level rather than wasting time with the police department for years. 

On 7/14/2019 at 7:18 AM, Guest Lucky Luciano said:

That's the most dumbest thing i've ever heard.  and yes, I've lived in Handsworth, Manchester and Los Angeles. There is no such thing as the "greater area" 

The violence and ghetto 'look' in Handsworth wasn't even 50% of what people in "moss side", Manchester dealt with. On that note, Brixton was way more violent when I lived there (90's)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Los_Angeles

On 7/15/2019 at 6:00 PM, Dsinghdp said:

I lived there too as a student for a while in the 90s (Brixton). Yes, violence was there (I remember seeing a drive by victim dead outside a shop there), but I think the violence was also exaggerated by the media at the time, trying to demonise the area.

16 hours ago, S1ngh said:

So, the police department comes under the Mayor office? Does the police head choosen by public vote? (like sheriffs in our country). Are they elected or selected? I am thinking maybe UK sikhs need to work or put pressure on the top level rather than wasting time with the police department for years. 

It's very likely orders from top down  is what is making them behave like this. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

West Midlands police officer, 22, admits grooming a vulnerable 13-year-old girl online before abducting and sexually assaulting her

• Former PC Haider Siddique, 22, from West Midlands Police, met a victim online
  • He groomed her for sexual purposes while claiming to be offering her support

A former police officer has admitted grooming, abducting and sexually assaulting a vulnerable 13-year-old girl while he was on duty.

Haider Siddique, who was with West Midlands Police, met his victim online and groomed her for sexual purposes while claiming to be offering her support, the force said.

The 22-year-old admitted the offences at Birmingham Crown Court today, as well as a charge of inciting a child to commit a sex act.

PC Haider Siddique, 22, who served with West Midlands Police, met his victim online and groomed her for sexual purposes while claiming to be offering her support

PC Haider Siddique, 22, who served with West Midlands Police, met his victim online and groomed her for sexual purposes while claiming to be offering her support

The sharp-eyed and conscientious driver then alerted the force to what they had seen on the bus, leading to an investigation and identification of the victim.

Siddique had joined the force as a student officer in August 2021, before going on long-term sick leave in November that year.

The force said he had never been deployed in an operational role.

Mark Brookes, prosecuting, told the court: 'At the time of these offences Siddique was a serving student police officer. It involved a period in March 2022. She was 13 and he was 21. She was a child and is still of course a child.

'It is the prosecution case during that month she was abducted by him and on two separate occasions he had sex with the complainant.'

Mr Brookes said on one occasion, during that period, Siddique and the victim had gone to Stechford police station together when the girl made a complaint about her mother disciplining her.

Speaking after today's hearing, Deputy Chief Constable Vanessa Jardine from West Midlands Police said: 'This was a sickening criminal act by a former student officer, who appeared to be offering support to this vulnerable young girl but was in fact grooming her sexually'

Speaking after today's hearing, Deputy Chief Constable Vanessa Jardine from West Midlands Police said: 'This was a sickening criminal act by a former student officer, who appeared to be offering support to this vulnerable young girl but was in fact grooming her sexually'

A bus driver based at the Perry Barr depot saw the girl and the defendant get on his bus on March 21 last year, the court heard. Mr Brookes said: 'He recognised the girl. The driver showed the driver what he believed to be a police warrant card.'

Mr Brookes said during the journey the driver looked in the mirror and could see the two of them sitting on the same seat. 'He could see him touch her back and they looked close.

'He thinks they kissed goodbye. The complainant got off at her stop and he was so concerned he reported it to the police. It appeared strange, it appeared to be weird.'

Mr Brookes said the girl's mother told police that, in the previous few months, her daughter's behaviour had changed from being friendly to 'swearing and saying horrible things'.

He said she had also received a number of WhatsApp messages sent by Siddique, who was posing as one of the girl's friend's mothers asking if she could stay out.

Police searched the victim's bedroom and recovered some of her clothing. It was later tested and mixed DNA, to which Siddique could have contributed, was found.

Speaking after today's hearing, Deputy Chief Constable Vanessa Jardine said: 'This was a sickening criminal act by a former student officer, who appeared to be offering support to this vulnerable young girl but was in fact grooming her sexually.'

She said the force had conducted a 'robust and meticulous' investigation, and is 'committed to rooting out any member of staff who engages in criminality'.

The senior officer said Siddique's crimes had 'significantly impacted' on his victim, adding colleagues would be 'repulsed by his behaviour'.

Siddique resigned while in custody, after his arrest, and will be sentenced on March 3.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11697965/West-Midlands-Police-officer-22-admits-sexually-assaulting-vulnerable-13-year-old-girl.html