Police poster girl Parm Sandu suing Scotland Yard

There was another case last year of a high profile UK Asian police officer who sued his employers along similar lines. I think these apne are being emboldened by the current anti-establishment (that coincides with traditional white power structures) rhetoric sweeping western certain countries. I'm sure it must be a problem for these minority coppers to break rank and effectively end their careers.

Although, after having read the details to similar cases in the past (during court cases), the disclosed details don't seem to entirely favour the minority copper. Either the reporting is biased and is subtly demonising the minority copper who is making the complaint in order to brand him or her as a purveyor of the classic race card, or it's a case of both sides are to blame to various degrees and brownie feels the court of public opinion is in their favour, and decides to pre-emptively cut their losses and get as much as they can while the opportunity is available.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

There was another case last year of a high profile UK Asian police officer who sued his employers along similar lines. I think these apne are being emboldened by the current anti-establishment (that coincides with traditional white power structures) rhetoric sweeping western certain countries. I'm sure it must be a problem for these minority coppers to break rank and effectively end their careers.

Although, after having read the details to similar cases in the past (during court cases), the disclosed details don't seem to entirely favour the minority copper. Either the reporting is biased and is subtly demonising the minority copper who is making the complaint in order to brand him or her as a purveyor of the classic race card, or it's a case of both sides are to blame to various degrees and brownie feels the court of public opinion is in their favour, and decides to pre-emptively cut their losses and get as much as they can while the opportunity is available.

This bibi has served in the force for over three decades and there was mud slung on her name and rep by internal police elements of the anaemic variety who couldn't stand seeing a woman of desi blood succeeding . Maybe if they didn't spend so much time slacking, refusing to believe rape victims, failing  to protect the vulnerable and running defamation schemes they too would be high ranking officers too. Must say a lot of peeps looking at her think she is a young officer carping    on , but she is 55 started as a bobby in 1989

She was falsely accused of fishing for nominations for the police award, which is illegal /against rules,  but had been cleared of all accusations as havibg never furnished anyone with a career profile or asking for nomination. Just like all the other candidates the whole process was invisible and behind the scenes

26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

This bibi has served in the force for over three decades and there was mud slung on her name and rep by internal police elements of the anaemic variety who couldn't stand seeing a woman of desi blood succeeding . Maybe if they didn't spend so much time slacking, refusing to believe rape victims, failing  to protect the vulnerable and running defamation schemes they too would be high ranking officers too. Must say a lot of peeps looking at her think she is a young officer carping    on , but she is 55 started as a bobby in 1989

She was falsely accused of fishing for nominations for the police award, which is illegal /against rules,  but had been cleared of all accusations as havibg never furnished anyone with a career profile or asking for nomination. Just like all the other candidates the whole process was invisible and behind the scenes

Fair play, there is this aspect to it as well. She probably wasn't pledged to a Lodge, hence the bull that came her way. No protection. You know ultimately that's what it boils down to. 

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Fair play, there is this aspect to it as well. She probably wasn't pledged to a Lodge, hence the bull that came her way. No protection. You know ultimately that's what it boils down to. 

The fact that she fought her way to the top by merit without hand ups by masons or other clubs is great because she owns her achievements outright. I admire the fact that she's not going to take the ish lying down , that she is going to make stirrers think twice about ever doing this again. That is what you call chardikala spirit

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

The fact that she fought her way to the top by merit without hand ups by masons or other clubs is great because she owns her achievements outright. I admire the fact that she's not going to take the ish lying down , that she is going to make stirrers think twice about ever doing this again. That is what you call chardikala spirit

I doubt that. They'll probably just be more devious in trying to practice their racism without being caught in future. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I doubt that. They'll probably just be more devious in trying to practice their racism without being caught in future. 

They thought they were being clever this time by anonymous fingerpointing, if it cost the Met money probaly there will be a tightening of reporting.

Just now, jkvlondon said:

They thought they were being clever this time by anonymous fingerpointing, if it cost the Met money probaly there will be a tightening of reporting.

A leopard doesn't change it's spots. We all know about the 'institutionally racist' MET. 

They will continue to be racist - something like this just cools them down for a short period. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

A leopard doesn't change it's spots. We all know about the 'institutionally racist' MET. 

They will continue to be racist - something like this just cools them down for a short period. 

Yeah we all know the score , but they love their money so they will be more careful, we know that the racism never went away just went underground in all spheres of life.