Modern-day singhs being weak.

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What do you mean exactly by "What you see in kaleh is what happens when for decades there is no father figure in the home." ?

Also, my observation is the mothers are often seen but less so the fathers

The majority of kids in the kaleh community are born out of wedlock.

This has been the situation in their community since the 1960s. 

This has co-incided with the advent of the welfare state. 

On 7/21/2019 at 5:43 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

What you see in kaleh is what happens when for decades there is no father figure in the home.

Decades of fatherless children brought up by their grandmothers ( you will notice they are always brought up by their grandmothers,  their mothers are nowhere to be seen).

23 hours ago, Premi5 said:

What do you mean exactly by "What you see in kaleh is what happens when for decades there is no father figure in the home." ?

Also, my observation is the mothers are often seen but less so the fathers

23 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The majority of kids in the kaleh community are born out of wedlock.

This has been the situation in their community since the 1960s. 

This has co-incided with the advent of the welfare state. 

I think the seeds for this emerged much earlier - during slavery itself. You have to read accounts written by former slaves (like Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave - a eye-opening read I'd recommend to everyone). 

In such accounts they tell of how the slavery system often separated children from their parents as a matter of policy. They'd sell them or exchange them with other plantation owners and often keep any information about parentage secret from the children. I presume this was to keep people confused and rootless to make controlling them better? I've mentioned before, it's like whites were developing and implementing some crude, unspoken of social theories in this period.  

Given that, is it any surprise that the idea of a family unit was negatively impacted upon within that society? 

Here's a little taste of what life was like:

Birth/Childhood (p. 1 to p. 5)[edit]

The narrative begins with a description of Henson's life growing up. He was born June 15, 1789 in Charles County, Maryland, on a farm belonging to Mr. Francis N. He was the youngest of six children. His mother was the property of Dr. Josiah McP., but was hired routinely to Mr. N, who owned his father. His earliest known memory was of his father bloody and beaten. Henson eventually found out that his father had been beaten because he had beaten a white man for assaulting Henson's mother, which was punishable by Maryland law. His father's right ear was cut off and he had received a hundred lashes as punishment. His father, from that point afterward became a "different man" and the Mr. N. eventually sold him. Dr. McP stopped hiring out his mother afterward, but Josiah went to live with her for two or three years.

He expresses that his time on Dr. McP's plantation was some of his happiest. During this time he learned about God from his mother, who frequently recited the Lord's prayer.

Not long after, Dr. McP died after falling from a horse and drowning. As a consequence, the doctor's property, which included Henson and his family, was divided throughout the country. On the day this was happening after watching her other five children get sold off, his mother was bought by Mr. R. (Isaac Riley). At seeing that Henson would not be bought also, she went to Mr. R and begged at his feet. He kicked her away and ignored her. Henson was then sold to another master, but after seeing that Henson had falling sick, he was sold to Mr. Riley.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_of_Josiah_Henson,_Formerly_a_Slave,_Now_an_Inhabitant_of_Canada,_as_Narrated_by_Himself

On 7/20/2019 at 8:44 PM, GuestSingh said:

nw aint a warrior someone who defends himself or othas in danger?

Not at all. Gengis Khan (for example) is considered to be a great warrior - he was exceptionally cruel. A lot of Vikings too. There are plenty of other examples. I don't know where you are getting your definition from? Maybe you've mixed up the idea of sant-sipahi with the definition of a warrior? 

Many people dont know the mentality of growing up in this world being a black person. 

You are discriminated against on a daily basis. When you go for a job. No one wants to hire a black person. Everyone avoids them and does not mix with them.

All other races see you as sub human, unclean and dirty. 

So then thats why you get black people who have nothing to lose in life. They see their lifes as worthless anyway. So they dont care if they lose their life in a knife attack. Many grow up in households where there is no love from the parents. 

The only communities that are different., Are the african blacks ie from nigeria, ghana kenya ect. They are completley different as they dont have the slave baggage wrapped around their necks. They come from loving family backgrounds. 

There are some decent carribeans but I would say 70% have serious issues. they blame everything on race. into crime ect and think their world owes them something. 

23 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The overlooked or sometimes conveniently ignored aspect of their physiology is their diet, i.e. chicken and meat in general. I'm not being funny or stereotyping, but black people LOVE their chicken. Obviously, inhaling chicken all day and sitting on your behind playing video games is going to cause obesity in everyone, black or not, but certain foods coupled with an active lifestyle and perhaps a genetic predisposition to building and retaining muscle better than other races, also plays a factor. Testosterone (in natural) animal products is key. As a lifelong vegetarian I'm content and secure enough in my beliefs to acknowledge this truth. 

You see alot of people fear blacks not because of their build or strength. Its because of the sheer notion of their skin colour and mentality. 

Blacks are seen as subhuman capable of the worse things. Many are suffer from jealousy and hatred of other races. 

.Blacks are seen as ugly, nappy haired, abnormal ape like features. such as big flat noses, big lips, big ears. grotesque. Yet somehow the white man has elevated these people to musical stars. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think the seeds for this emerged much earlier - during slavery itself. You have to read accounts written by former slaves (like Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave - a eye-opening read I'd recommend to everyone). 

In such accounts they tell of how the slavery system often separated children from their parents as a matter of policy. They'd sell them or exchange them with other plantation owners and often keep any information about parentage secret from the children. I presume this was to keep people confused and rootless to make controlling them better? I've mentioned before, it's like whites were developing and implementing some crude, unspoken of social theories in this period.  

Given that, is it any surprise that the idea of a family unit was negatively impact upon within that society? 

Here's a little taste of what life was like:

Birth/Childhood (p. 1 to p. 5)[edit]

The narrative begins with a description of Henson's life growing up. He was born June 15, 1789 in Charles County, Maryland, on a farm belonging to Mr. Francis N. He was the youngest of six children. His mother was the property of Dr. Josiah McP., but was hired routinely to Mr. N, who owned his father. His earliest known memory was of his father bloody and beaten. Henson eventually found out that his father had been beaten because he had beaten a white man for assaulting Henson's mother, which was punishable by Maryland law. His father's right ear was cut off and he had received a hundred lashes as punishment. His father, from that point afterward became a "different man" and the Mr. N. eventually sold him. Dr. McP stopped hiring out his mother afterward, but Josiah went to live with her for two or three years.

He expresses that his time on Dr. McP's plantation was some of his happiest. During this time he learned about God from his mother, who frequently recited the Lord's prayer.

Not long after, Dr. McP died after falling from a horse and drowning. As a consequence, the doctor's property, which included Henson and his family, was divided throughout the country. On the day this was happening after watching her other five children get sold off, his mother was bought by Mr. R. (Isaac Riley). At seeing that Henson would not be bought also, she went to Mr. R and begged at his feet. He kicked her away and ignored her. Henson was then sold to another master, but after seeing that Henson had falling sick, he was sold to Mr. Riley.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_of_Josiah_Henson,_Formerly_a_Slave,_Now_an_Inhabitant_of_Canada,_as_Narrated_by_Himself

The marriage rates between blacks and whites in the US was roughly similar until about 1965.

Something clearly happened in the 60's. For all the civil rights, there seems to be a destruction of the black family.

The families are headed by the women rather than the men.

I think the blacks were used as guinea pigs for some social experiment which now is being spread into other races. 

On 7/20/2019 at 8:44 PM, GuestSingh said:

kaleh have a thug mentality - not a warrior one.

a few wrk colleagues of mine went out to eat recently. wen retunin to their car, they saw a few kaleh beatin up a taxi driver for refusin to take more than 5 of em. afta they walked off, he threw some sorta rock/stone at em in frustration. one of em then walked bk to him, took out a zombie blade from a backpack n stabbed him in the head. apparently there was jus a clunk sound n then a sudden pool of blood. the kala walked off as if nothing happened.

nw aint a warrior someone who defends himself or othas in danger? well where was the danger to lyf wen all an innocent cabbie did was tell em about the law jus so he can continue earnin a livin for his family? to keep a roof over their heads n put food on the table?

theres nothin brave or heroic about these kaleh. theyre jus dead in mind n heart. n thts a fact.

You see many blacks attack non blacks because they hate the fact that other races get along with each other. While they are seen as subhuman. 

So they try and attack those people out of jealousy and insecurity. 

Many blacks have an inferiority complex. They see themselves as less then non blacks. 

Its leads them to become ostracized from communities. Hence why blacks are aeen as dangerous. They have no value for their lifes. 

3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The marriage rates between blacks and whites in the US was roughly similar until about 1965.

Something clearly happened in the 60's. For all the civil rights, there seems to be a destruction of the black family.

The families are headed by the women rather than the men.

I think the blacks were used as guinea pigs for some social experiment which now is being spread into other races. 

The main reason why black and white marriages in the usa are accepted is one thing. RELIGION.

Blacks by and large are christians in the usa. So whites see them as on of them. They have a similar white culture. 

When they have marriage its in a church so they are both singing from the same hymn sheet. 

14 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Yet somehow the white man has elevated these people to musical stars. 

If by 'white' you're referring to music and film moguls from a particular background and community, then yes I agree. ??

The irony of it is that only a very small percentage of perceptive black people can see the deception being carried out in their name. Believe it or not, most "normal" blacks despise the thug / gangsta culture. We've fallen for this brainwashing if the discussions here are any indication. Most of them aren't coarse / sassy / aggressive / confrontational. You have to ask yourself why this particular image of the black race is pushed the most in the media we consume in the West. There's also the other side of it where there's attempts to emasculate the black male in entertainment. There's a running joke among black actors / entertainers that in order for a black actor to take that next step to stardom, he has to "wear a dress" or basically accept a role where he's either gay or effeminate, or literally wear a dress. Black people hate that nonsense as they feel both extremes reflect badly on them, but for these entertainers they either have to play the criminal or be gay in order to get anywhere in their careers.

4 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

.Blacks are seen as ugly, nappy haired, abnormal ape like features. such as big flat noses, big lips, big ears. grotesque. Yet somehow the white man has elevated these people to musical stars. 

I think that caricature died out a long time ago - other than in the minds of people of a particular ilk.