Modern-day singhs being weak.

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The world needs spiritual leaders...role models...when people come here as what might be a last ditch attempt for Sangat, and read this stuff...it's demoralizing and makes Sikhs, and by way of association Sikhia, look like yet another backwards ignorant racist religion ..cause that's how some of you...present yourselves ...while the rest say nothing.  Guru Gobind Singh Ji said these people you are speaking of are higher than kings. Act accordingly. 

No one is being racist here. 

We know there are good and bad in all races. No where has anyone said that all blacks are the same. Or that they are all bad. 

Africa is a continent of 1 billion people. Most are good people. Maybe one day you will marry a black woman. Would you have a issue with that?

Yeah bro. Keep doin you it's just a bad look. If you honestly don't recognize your own history of parroting racist ideology and spin then I hope you come to see it. Someone is in your head bro, I don't know if it's fear, hurt, the British...but it's beneath you Veerji. Just leave black people out your mouth 100% u til you get right. Just stop dude. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah bro. Keep doin you it's just a bad look. If you honestly don't recognize your own history of parroting racist ideology and spin then I hope you come to see it. Someone is in your head bro, I don't know if it's fear, hurt, the British...but it's beneath you Veerji. Just leave black people out your mouth 100% u til you get right. Just stop dude. 

Oh and its most definitley not just you. 

I have to post this just to give some much needed perspective to those who (for whatever reason) need it:

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/metros-deadly-gang-war-going-after-a-familiar-cast-plus-new-players

Vancouver police Supt. Mike Porteous explained that those linked to the RS were known as the Grewals, the Kangs and the Dhaliwals after leaders of each faction. They had carved up the Lower Mainland into areas where each ran dial-a-dope lines.

“They were traditionally at odds with the Sandhu-Sidhu group, which is more of an Abbotsford group,” Porteous said.

Those loyal to Jimi Sandhu, who has since been deported to India, and his associate Sandeep Sidhu, were connected to the UN side.

Underlings in both groups began battling several years ago on Townline Hill in Abbotsford, leading to assaults, shootings and murders. The violence spilled over into other communities and even to Edmonton, where Sidhu’s brother Navdeep, 24, and Harman Mangat, 22, were shot to death in January 2017.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/gangland-traps-punjabi-kids/articleshow/66114671.cms

Police in Canada have stated that 33% of all gang and drug violence in Vancouver is by Punjabis. The Canadian media have released several news reports where the Punjabi community was targeted to show that guns and violence in the community was a major problem.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/police-33-gang-violence-drug-crimes-punjabis-canada/

https://www.surreynowleader.com/news/watch-new-targets-video-takes-aim-at-gang-violence-in-surrey/

• 2 years later...
On 7/22/2019 at 6:18 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I think you're missing my point. Certain blacks had centuries of constant disruption to stable family norms through slavery. The laws and socially acceptable violence meant that a black man trying to protect his wife/daughter from rape and abuse was usually strung up/mutilated or physically punished. 

The whole plantation was a hotbed of grooming too, with white men being able to bring anyone they found attractive into the house (house-slave) specifically for grooming purposes - if they so desired. 

So if your wife/daughter was selected, brought in the house and groomed, and then sprung out an obviously mixed-race child - you couldn't do anything about it. For centuries!

Posted this in this discussion two years ago. I think the following video provides evidence for this:

• 1 month later...