Modern-day singhs being weak.

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

As @Ranjeet01 was saying my ancestors were Dharmi. We are known to have a very resilient oral culture but at the same time we have been so devestated that we have nothing left to draw from but that. So only our spirit remains committed to Dharam Yudh and we cling to that as our only culture. 

Many ethnic punjabi Sikhs feel stifled by being born a Sikh in this Kalyug. Because of the fog of forgetting they don't know how hard they had to work to be born a Sikh. 

My mind is capable of devouring any manmat in no time. It has taken a lifetime of of doing my wretched best, the fool, to get even an entry..an audience...with this SadhSangat. One can learn all the knowledge of this world in little time, one can study Gurmat an entire lifetime and not find the end to it's magnificence.

My mind is not capable of absorbing Gurmat at the rate it eats and discards manmat. 

What I'm trying to get at really, is if you are born Sikh, work hard in that direction. You paid so much to get here. You're sitting on the greatest treasure in creation. The Rehit isn't to stifle your joy. It's the key to the universe. We need to reinvest ourselves in Purtan Gursikhi and go all in. 

Your ancestors weren't angels (no one's are either) but I like to know what the history of Patrick was to convert the Irish to Christianity. 

What was the true story and not the propaganda. 

11 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Your ancestors weren't angels (no one's are either) but I like to know what the history of Patrick was to convert the Irish to Christianity. 

What was the true story and not the propaganda. 

Indeed. But we know how to stay in our house. 

And I think our enmity with invaders goes back to the events described by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaja in his Bani. 

• 1 month later...

https://bodyandstrength.com/view/harminder-singh-a-vegetarian-bodybuilder-from-punjab

Harminder Singh: A Vegetarian Bodybuilder from Punjab

He made bodybuilding his life not because of big and muscular body but because of mind behind the body and passion for bodybuilding.

Harminder Singh: A Vegetarian Bodybuilder from Punjab
 May 04, 2019

I am Harminder Singh 32- year-old from KapurthaIa, Punjab. I completed my graduation from Layalpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar and I have completed my B.P.ed and M.P.ed from Punjab University. I am the owner of a gym, Red Gym in Punjab. I am a dietitian and the bodybuilding show organizer. Apart from that I also judge the bodybuilding shows. My journey of bodybuilding started in the year 2003.

There is a misconception that being a vegetarian Bodybuilder will reduce the growth of muscles due to lack of proteins and nutrients but vegetarian bodybuilders can get the nutrition and proteins from sources like dairy products, soya products and dry fruits.