Modern-day singhs being weak.

On 7/13/2019 at 10:27 AM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

What Canada are you living in? Most of these Punjabi Sikh kids here love fighting. Or do you mean full on sabt soorat gursikhs in specific?

We don't mean the mindless violence of drug and alcohol fuelled 'jabis over whose drug territory or girls have been taken over . They re neither sikh nor sane. We mean educated sikhs who have put their efforts on the mental plane alone .andwould be adversely affected in a fight because they have been tamed and domesticated to follow the crowd.

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

That sounds like relationship of sikhs with britishers and now Indians lol

Stop saying Britishers it instantly makes you look stupid and uneducated therefore ignorable to western people , it's British . Sikhsshould be self-sovreign , accepting no worldly power greaterthan Guru ji . When the is unjust it is our duty to ignore it .

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:24 AM, KhalistanYouth said:

Modern-day sikhs/singhs aren't warriors, which is a shame.

Most of the actual sikhs in Canada especially are soft as they come,  they don't exercise, know how to fight, or stand their ground, instead they're pushovers, and I'm talking about the Sikhs who were born and raised in Canada they're either fat or really skinny with no muscle allowing them to become targets of bullying and crime, not only that they also lack confidence which is something every singh needs, as they should be brave and stand up for others.

We need to start making sikh youth work out from a early age and get them on a diet, make them work out and take fighting classes, it's not even just the youth, some adults are also lacking muscle and strength.

How are you expected to defend your faith and the people around you, if you aren't built to do so?

They carry kirpans but can't even use them properly lol. 

It's kinda ironic considering how the non-sikh punjabi people (the fakes) are the ones with the "lion courage"

I admit that I am a sleeping warrior getting ready for war. Even though I do Gatka.  

early_4.jpg

Guest GuestSingh
On 7/15/2019 at 1:28 AM, KhalistanYouth said:

And those skinny blacks are usually muscular as well, skinny due to playing a-lot basketball and they have a warrior mentality but lack the saint aspect of it, when Singhs should have both, being a Saint soldier.

kaleh have a thug mentality - not a warrior one.

a few wrk colleagues of mine went out to eat recently. wen retunin to their car, they saw a few kaleh beatin up a taxi driver for refusin to take more than 5 of em. afta they walked off, he threw some sorta rock/stone at em in frustration. one of em then walked bk to him, took out a zombie blade from a backpack n stabbed him in the head. apparently there was jus a clunk sound n then a sudden pool of blood. the kala walked off as if nothing happened.

nw aint a warrior someone who defends himself or othas in danger? well where was the danger to lyf wen all an innocent cabbie did was tell em about the law jus so he can continue earnin a livin for his family? to keep a roof over their heads n put food on the table?

theres nothin brave or heroic about these kaleh. theyre jus dead in mind n heart. n thts a fact.

On 7/15/2019 at 1:28 AM, KhalistanYouth said:

And those skinny blacks are usually muscular as well, skinny due to playing a-lot basketball and they have a warrior mentality but lack the saint aspect of it, when Singhs should have both, being a Saint soldier.

The overlooked or sometimes conveniently ignored aspect of their physiology is their diet, i.e. chicken and meat in general. I'm not being funny or stereotyping, but black people LOVE their chicken. Obviously, inhaling chicken all day and sitting on your behind playing video games is going to cause obesity in everyone, black or not, but certain foods coupled with an active lifestyle and perhaps a genetic predisposition to building and retaining muscle better than other races, also plays a factor. Testosterone (in natural) animal products is key. As a lifelong vegetarian I'm content and secure enough in my beliefs to acknowledge this truth. 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The overlooked or sometimes conveniently ignored aspect of their physiology is their diet, i.e. chicken and meat in general. I'm not being funny or stereotyping, but black people LOVE their chicken. Obviously, inhaling chicken all day and sitting on your behind playing video games is going to cause obesity in everyone, black or not, but certain foods coupled with an active lifestyle and perhaps a genetic predisposition to building and retaining muscle better than other races, also plays a factor. Testosterone (in natural) animal products is key. As a lifelong vegetarian I'm content and secure enough in my beliefs to acknowledge this truth. 

The African American or even Afro-Caribbean have almost been bred to be physically stronger due several hundred years of slavery. 

If you think about it, only the strongest and most resilient survived those slave ships across the Atlantic. 

The hard physical work on those plantations have meant that they have passed down those genes through the generations. 

The African origin black people in the Americans are also no longer pure black African.  There is plenty of European slave master blood in them after the slave women were taken and raped by their slave masters. This is the reason why they come in all shades of colour.

You can tell the difference between black people of Africa and those from the Caribbean particularly in the UK.

The diet that developed amongst the black communities of the Americas is based on the quality of food from the slave days. It was also foods not desired by the whites or food that was cheap like Chicken. 

Ironically, like us folk from South Asia, the Afro Caribbeans and African Americans also suffer from high rates of diabetes and high blood pressure.

20 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

kaleh have a thug mentality - not a warrior one.

a few wrk colleagues of mine went out to eat recently. wen retunin to their car, they saw a few kaleh beatin up a taxi driver for refusin to take more than 5 of em. afta they walked off, he threw some sorta rock/stone at em in frustration. one of em then walked bk to him, took out a zombie blade from a backpack n stabbed him in the head. apparently there was jus a clunk sound n then a sudden pool of blood. the kala walked off as if nothing happened.

nw aint a warrior someone who defends himself or othas in danger? well where was the danger to lyf wen all an innocent cabbie did was tell em about the law jus so he can continue earnin a livin for his family? to keep a roof over their heads n put food on the table?

theres nothin brave or heroic about these kaleh. theyre jus dead in mind n heart. n thts a fact.

What you see in kaleh is what happens when for decades there is no father figure in the home.

Decades of fatherless children brought up by their grandmothers ( you will notice they are always brought up by their grandmothers,  their mothers are nowhere to be seen).

53 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What you see in kaleh is what happens when for decades there is no father figure in the home.

Decades of fatherless children brought up by their grandmothers ( you will notice they are always brought up by their grandmothers,  their mothers are nowhere to be seen).

What do you mean exactly by "What you see in kaleh is what happens when for decades there is no father figure in the home." ?

Also, my observation is the mothers are often seen but less so the fathers