Do you support Referendum 2020? Why or why not?

Singhkhalsa19842020

I have noticed more and more sikhs in punjab are supporting punjab referendum 2020, which i think is great. The 27th hukam of Guru Gobind singh ji Maharaj is

Sutantar vicharna. Raaj Kaaj dian kamaan tae doosrae mutaa dia purshaan noo huk nahee daenaa — Maintain independent rule. In the affairs of governing, do not give the power of religious authority to those of other faiths.

I know BJP/RSS are trying to change sikhi. They are attacking sikh values and most don't even know it. 

Sikhs can not continue living under hindu rule. India is not Secular. 

My question is do you support Referendum 2020? Why or why not?

Somebody should wipe out Shiv sena firstly, secondly does this  referendum have any actual politicans or lawyers?

Or is it just a group of nostalgic sikhs and monas who have absolute 0 idea on how to govern a independent state/country.

Tell me about the economy, the money, the military, etc

At this point  just go somewhere in Africa and basically make a Sikh Rhodesia.

20 hours ago, KhalistanYouth said:

Somebody should wipe out Shiv sena firstly, secondly does this  referendum have any actual politicans or lawyers?

Or is it just a group of nostalgic sikhs and monas who have absolute 0 idea on how to govern a independent state/country.

Tell me about the economy, the money, the military, etc

At this point  just go somewhere in Africa and basically make a Sikh Rhodesia.

1. The Referendum has been organised by ‘Sikhs For Justice’ who are a Human Rights Organisation made up of ‘Lawyers’ based in America.  The group is led by Gurpatwant Singh Pannu who ‘Yes’ is a Lawyer, so that answers your question.

2.  Politicians can only be selected once the ‘Independent Sikh Homeland’ comes into existence and the formation of any Government are questions that should be answered once this becomes a reality.  Remember India prior to Independence never had any Political Candidates, Structure or Experience of running a country, so this question should not arise with Referendum 2020.

3.  Questions regarding Economy, Military, Defence etc.  Once again when India came into existence what was the projected GDP?  No one asked or answered this question and if you are asking this then clearly the only problems you see are Economic in Punjab.  The creation of a Sikh Homeland is to primarily preserve and protect our Faith from being assimilated into Hinduism, protect our people from future Genocide and most importantly stop the bedbi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.  All of which we have seen systematically since the creation of India.  

The economy of Punjab is all ready broken and the future under Indian control will push the Punjab further into drought, famine, drug dependency and terminal illnesses.  Defence budgets and military lstructure will be for the Government to decide and the purpose of the Military will be to protect the borders, not suppress and murder its own citizens as the Indian state has done to Sikhs in India.  These questions should not exist in any Sikhs mind.

Lastly ‘Shiv Sena’ is protected and funded by the Indian State so to eradicate this disease is not a possibility for the people of Punjab whilst they remain under Indian occupation.  Once we are Independent only then we can met out the correct punishment on a level playing field. 

I am not affiliated to ‘Sikhs For Justice’ or ‘Referendum 2020’ but I support any group or movement who works for the betterment of our Panth.  I urge everyone to support this movement and think of the consequences of another 70 years of Hindu rule in Punjab.  Wake up and smell the coffee!

On 7/13/2019 at 11:25 AM, TigerForce1 said:

1. The Referendum has been organised by ‘Sikhs For Justice’ who are a Human Rights Organisation made up of ‘Lawyers’ based in America.  The group is led by Gurpatwant Singh Pannu who ‘Yes’ is a Lawyer, so that answers your question.

2.  Politicians can only be selected once the ‘Independent Sikh Homeland’ comes into existence and the formation of any Government are questions that should be answered once this becomes a reality.  Remember India prior to Independence never had any Political Candidates, Structure or Experience of running a country, so this question should not arise with Referendum 2020.

3.  Questions regarding Economy, Military, Defence etc.  Once again when India came into existence what was the projected GDP?  No one asked or answered this question and if you are asking this then clearly the only problems you see are Economic in Punjab.  The creation of a Sikh Homeland is to primarily preserve and protect our Faith from being assimilated into Hinduism, protect our people from future Genocide and most importantly stop the bedbi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.  All of which we have seen systematically since the creation of India.  

The economy of Punjab is all ready broken and the future under Indian control will push the Punjab further into drought, famine, drug dependency and terminal illnesses.  Defence budgets and military lstructure will be for the Government to decide and the purpose of the Military will be to protect the borders, not suppress and murder its own citizens as the Indian state has done to Sikhs in India.  These questions should not exist in any Sikhs mind.

Lastly ‘Shiv Sena’ is protected and funded by the Indian State so to eradicate this disease is not a possibility for the people of Punjab whilst they remain under Indian occupation.  Once we are Independent only then we can met out the correct punishment on a level playing field. 

I am not affiliated to ‘Sikhs For Justice’ or ‘Referendum 2020’ but I support any group or movement who works for the betterment of our Panth.  I urge everyone to support this movement and think of the consequences of another 70 years of Hindu rule in Punjab.  Wake up and smell the coffee!

Wow thats was perfectly put . THANK YOU

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% 

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA 

WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH