Tommy Robinson in JAIL again BUT ISLAMIC GROOMERS/JIHAD WALK/LIVING FREE STREETS UK

Guest guest19

Guest guest19

We already know what joke UK clown islamic country UK is..its too late what is happening to Europe but UK...so you know few weeks ago Bradford arrested about 20 groomers (identity kept secret but can take a wild guess who it will be) but tommy robinson arrested and yes i know i dont agree with everything he says but he has supported all races colous religion he made a effort to learn about other cultures religions and the things he says about Islam we all say it behind closed doors he exposed the groomers etc now he's in jail with the highest islamic jihad inmates...im so sick of the UK i HATE THIS COUNTRY everything about this country politicians police uk media is islamic pandering islamic this islamic that islamphobia corrupts cover ups...so these pakistani majority are gang raping kids sikhs girls ...sikhs groups who speak out in JAIL arrested...they highest no of community living on benefits...mosques everywhere ...about matter of time when Pakistan PM will be UK...like <banned word filter activated> have we got when so many Sikhs sacrificing for Britian?! You know how racists and vile these pakistani muslims are against Sikhs they things they say on social media...'you drink cow piss' 'f### guru nanak' 'sikhs girls are hairy' ...SO SICK OF IT... just can believe we have parents young girls life taken away from these monster living in fear nobody will help them...yet we got these jihad walking living in UK on our tax payers money...yet tommy goes to jail ..and you see these SJW LIBTARDS 'SIKHS' tweeting f tommy robinson hes islamphobia etc etc..he's done more to help expose groomers and help Sikh community then these so called Sikhs....i just had enough...i know some families that moved over years away from UK because they cant take it...moved to USA CANADA ...even better in India..next 10 years UKislamic population will triple!! What do you guys think?!?! Do you see a future in UK...i want to move asap even my mum is so sick of it shes experience bullying from work where majority are Pakistani and the way they are so full of themselves...

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
1 hour ago, Guest guest19 said:

We already know what joke UK clown islamic country UK is..its too late what is happening to Europe but UK...so you know few weeks ago Bradford arrested about 20 groomers (identity kept secret but can take a wild guess who it will be) but tommy robinson arrested and yes i know i dont agree with everything he says but he has supported all races colous religion he made a effort to learn about other cultures religions and the things he says about Islam we all say it behind closed doors he exposed the groomers etc now he's in jail with the highest islamic jihad inmates...im so sick of the UK i HATE THIS COUNTRY everything about this country politicians police uk media is islamic pandering islamic this islamic that islamphobia corrupts cover ups...so these pakistani majority are gang raping kids sikhs girls ...sikhs groups who speak out in JAIL arrested...they highest no of community living on benefits...mosques everywhere ...about matter of time when Pakistan PM will be UK...like <banned word filter activated> have we got when so many Sikhs sacrificing for Britian?! You know how racists and vile these pakistani muslims are against Sikhs they things they say on social media...'you drink cow piss' 'f### guru nanak' 'sikhs girls are hairy' ...SO SICK OF IT... just can believe we have parents young girls life taken away from these monster living in fear nobody will help them...yet we got these jihad walking living in UK on our tax payers money...yet tommy goes to jail ..and you see these SJW LIBTARDS 'SIKHS' tweeting f tommy robinson hes islamphobia etc etc..he's done more to help expose groomers and help Sikh community then these so called Sikhs....i just had enough...i know some families that moved over years away from UK because they cant take it...moved to USA CANADA ...even better in India..next 10 years UKislamic population will triple!! What do you guys think?!?! Do you see a future in UK...i want to move asap even my mum is so sick of it shes experience bullying from work where majority are Pakistani and the way they are so full of themselves...

^ So much hate and yet so little time for full stops and commas ?

Too Tommy "English Defence League" Robinson - who's gonna protect you from the english themselves? I hope you've woken up to the true reality of your people and society now mate......

Now you might wake up to why some of us old school, intelligent Sikhs didn't support our people coming under your banner - some of us are clued up about the inherent two-faced, backstabbery of your society - now you're experiencing it yourself. Welcome to the party. 

And to some of you posters here that are worried about him in prison - stop crying - racist white screws will look after him. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Too Tommy "English Defence League" Robinson - who's gonna protect you from the english themselves? I hope you've woken up to the true reality of your people and society now mate......

Now you might wake up to why some of us old school, intelligent Sikhs didn't support our people coming under your banner - some of us are clued up about the inherent two-faced, backstabbery of your society - now you're experiencing it yourself. Welcome to the party. 

And to some of you posters here that are worried about him in prison - stop crying - racist white screws will look after him. 

Amen to all that. The british use those grooming gangs to funnel sex slaves to their elite.