PUBLIC ALERT FROM SIKH AWARENESS SOCIETY ...

Guest guest8

Guest GuestSingh
4 hours ago, Guest guest8 said:

Just saw this video...make sure you guys check it out and start alerting everyone!! 

does anyone else rememba seein it dressed in blue bana at the freedom rally and rememberance march in hyde park last month?

very sure its the same one who walked past a few of us wen all on his own afta we stopped off for toilet break/food at a service station.

rememba thinkin to myself 'oh look its anotha weird white freak, probs bullied at school n nw lost in life so wants to be part of something n be accepted...plus its different, mysterious n cool...' but now were talkin about a peado whos a danger to our community n whos gna tarnish our image badly in the west....cuz its white

thinkin about it he mustve been on one of the coaches wiv men, women n kids scattered everywhere....mustve been why it went in the first place - to isolate/target a young kid on their own wiv no one around or even one lost n left behind by parents somewhere - at the service stop toilets where its busy n the attention on folk is less or anywhere in london. thts scary for any parent reading this. does w.midlands sangat rememba the face? is it the same oddball?

the fact it has the audacity to use a sikh name, saroop n kara etc to target our lot n be a puppet for the musleh makes my blood boil...

this fudhoo wud get more than a wedgie if our paths ever crossed again.

Guest Khalsa123

I would first like to point out the bad grammar you have used in this text e.g

• Rememba 
  • Afta 
  • Mustve
  • And others I can't be bothered pointing out

I hope you use this feedback to improve your writing.

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
6 hours ago, Guest Khalsa123 said:

I would first like to point out the bad grammar you have used in this text e.g

• Rememba 
  • Afta 
  • Mustve
  • And others I can't be bothered pointing out

I hope you use this feedback to improve your writing.

Speaking of positive feedback, please remember that there should be a fullstop or, if you're an American, a period after the 'g' in e.g.