I am on the verge of losing my heart . Is it immoral of me to ask my wife to terminate this pregnancy and start from a fresh page?

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

How did bibiya in the cavemen days give birth to healthy kids who subsequently perpetuated the human species for successive generations when they were existing in terribly harsh natural conditions? A virus is nothing to worry about with modern medicine at hand. 

how do you know the women having weeks of fever in caves didn't give birth to retarded , or otherwise handicapped children ?? 

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why are you jumping to the worst possible scenario so quickly?

it helps me assess how "bad" it can get. naturally making me mentally prepare for it . anything lesser would be less of a shock

2 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

how do you know the women having weeks of fever in caves didn't give birth to retarded , or otherwise handicapped children ?? 

We'd be a race of literal spastics otherwise. 

It's your decision, your life. Do what you feel is best according to your situation.

4 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

It's Vaheguru Ji's Bhana if the Child is born with a disability or not (due to Pichle Karam). The point is you're a parent and your responsibility is to bring up this child as a Gursikh. It's a paap to kill your child. So, whatever happens say Vaheguru ji thank you for your gifts please kirpa karo and helps us.

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Wow!

Try being supportive and caring to the wife Ajeet.

How you're behaving can only negatively affect your wife's mental and physical state too. Stressing her even further, can make her hormones and stuff like cortisol flood her body even further, this can also negatively affect your unborn child! ANd you'll be the cause of that!

I thought even the dumbest fool knows that being super supportive and kind to the missus during pregnancy is a must. That in itself can also actually help speed up recovery from any ailment like the fever you mention. 

Seriously, reading your post literally had me gob-smacked. 

As other people mentioned, don't go expecting the worse, and don't do that typical desi thing of creating a negative, toxic environment in your house because you can't get a lid on your own emotions. 

19 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Wow!

Try being supportive and caring to the wife Ajeet.

How you're behaving can only negatively affect your wife's mental and physical state too. Stressing her even further, can make her hormones and stuff like cortisol flood her body even further, this can also negatively affect your unborn child! ANd you'll be the cause of that!

I thought even the dumbest fool knows that being super supportive and kind to the missus during pregnancy is a must. That in itself can also actually help speed up recovery from any ailment like the fever you mention. 

Seriously, reading your post literally had me gob-smacked

As other people mentioned, don't go expecting the worse, and don't do that typical desi thing of creating a negative, toxic environment in your house because you can't get a lid on your own emotions. 

As a father its my right to not have a child who has birth defects. unfortunately its rainy season here and viral is common 

Feminazis and men inspired by them are calling out on my decision to not have a child sick since day one, but i don't give a <banned word filter activated> to what they think 

45 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

The lowest of low, you are pissed off at your wife for having a fever and your child may have a defect,  good lord you ego maniac,  what about your wife, do you not have any love in that body of yours.

she's an adult and will survive the viral fever. I am concerned about the developing fetus you <banned word filter activated> ! 

58 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

she's an adult and will survive the viral fever. I am concerned about the developing fetus you <banned word filter activated> ! 

You are an <banned word filter activated>,  think of what you are doing and Waheguru would think, or your Gurus would do.

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

As a father its my right to not have a child who has birth defects. unfortunately its rainy season here and viral is common 

When everyone who has posted on this topic pretty much disagree's with your stance you should take that as a hint, but you are right, it's your kid, it's up to you what you do, as you've mentioned, it's your "right" as a Father but everything catches up with us eventually, you're no different, instead of posting your life story on the internet you should be supporting your wife instead of blaming her, you should be educating yourself and then you'll realise how common viral fever's are in pregnancy and how easily they are treated.

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Nothing but love for your wife i see.