I am on the verge of losing my heart . Is it immoral of me to ask my wife to terminate this pregnancy and start from a fresh page?

14 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Btw, the gynaec thought I was being crazy...

Tomorrow they are admitting her in hospital to check the ups and downs of her fever

Now do you understand that panicking is NEVER going to help you in your ghrist jiwan , it takes nerves of steel some days to weather the tough days . Chill , and give your wife the best emotional and physical support you can, it is more scary for her as it is her life and health at risk , you are just a bystander to her work, i.e. Take a back seat as it is not about you and your feelings. If she is not stressed the baby will also be relaxed, worried, anxious women produce emotionally charged kids.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Now do you understand that panicking is NEVER going to help you in your ghrist jiwan , it takes nerves of steel some days to weather the tough days . Chill , and give your wife the best emotional and physical support you can, it is more scary for her as it is her life and health at risk , you are just a bystander to her work, i.e. Take a back seat as it is not about you and your feelings. If she is not stressed the baby will also be relaxed, worried, anxious women produce emotionally charged kids.

Me and my parents are already doing the best we can despite the fact that 

She created a storm again the house today morning and created a fight.  And my mom sobbed over it  .

Magically , a sick woman who otherwise has a hard time getting up from bed develops strong energy to fight in a loud voice but I am sure you feminists will still somehow see the rationale in supporting her actions.

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

She created a storm again the house today morning and created a fight.  And my mom sobbed over it  .

Magically , a sick woman who otherwise has a hard time getting up from bed develops strong energy to fight in a loud voice but I am sure you feminists will still somehow see the rationale in supporting her actions.

I don't know who sounds more emotionally erratic, you or your missus?

She's got an excuse because she is pregnant - you haven't.

You have to be strong minded and stoic - push those masculine qualities. Because if you and your missus are both behaving this way, the kid is not going to get the balance of male and female energy required for balance. 

21 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Veer ji here is right,

ਮਾਤ ਗਰਭ ਮਹਿ ਆਪਨ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਦੇ ਤਹ ਤੁਮ ਰਾਖਨਹਾਰੇ ॥

In our mother's womb, You blessed us with Your meditative remembrance, and You preserved us there.

ਪਾਵਕ ਸਾਗਰ ਅਥਾਹ ਲਹਰਿ ਮਹਿ ਤਾਰਹੁ ਤਾਰਨਹਾਰੇ ॥੧॥

Through the countless waves of the ocean of fire, please, carry us across and save us, O Savior Lord! ||1||

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/shabad?id=2317&q=mgmAsd&type=0&source=all&highlight=26562

It's when we are born and maya takes over Waheguru is forgotten. Because everything is a distraction,  when you are a really young child you can breath under water, that is also forgotten.

2 hours ago, Lostmessedup said:

I've seen this and honestly I was really disappointed with the two. How can a Gursikh ever commit such a sin like abortion. Never has a Mahapurakh allowed it or ever will. Satpal Singh has just changed the definition of Hukam to mean his state of mind at the time and what's he's feeling whereas Hukam really means to accept Vaheguru's will and how he set up this creation and to walk on Guru Sahib's path. 

Secondly what's the difference between Kuri Maar and killing a child because it will disabled. Is it more or less of a sin?  It is the same action being done just because the child has a certain qualities and seen as inferior.

Thirdly, what's really saddening is that the number of abortions taking place is the same as the number of parents waiting to adopt a child! We shouldn't be killing poor children in the womb, we should be giving them to the Bhagat Puran Singhs of the Panth if you really don't want them.

Also, Satpal Singh in his other videos always says give up your ego, attachment and stop trying to have pleasure etc. And accept Hukam and then in this video directly contradicts that for his own personal benefit of not having to raise a disabled child. I don't think he realises that even in the state of being disabled, Guru Sahib can still fix you and make your normal (which he has done many times before - read Se Kinehya and there is Sakhi from about 40 years ago where Naam Simran helps a disabled man who can't walk or talk or communicate his needs get better and be fit and healthy person who can walk and talk).

Stay away from this type of Parchar, it's not good and will lead you astray from Guru Sahib's proper teachings.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

16 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Stop with your selfpitying BS , it is not OK to mask your bad behaviour towards your wife by somehow try to flip the situation as being a 'feminist/liberal' issue . It isn't , it is a girl having her first child which is scary anyway , and then having fevers and an unsympathetic even aggressive husband who says kill your child because I don't want to deal with my responsibilities. Not cool , at all

Yes she feels under attack , anyone can see that and it is understandable because girls are taught that children are a blessing , that having a child is something both she and her husband would be joyful about, plus her reserves of patience would probaly be affected by feeling under the weather and puking. She has been told not just surmised that you demand she kill her baby , it is the kind of thing that changes the relationship and trust in the couple permanently- a deal breaker. You overstepped the sikh mark , the humane mark and nobody made you do that , that was your own choice

Your parents told they disagreed with you but you disregarded them and spouted off at your missus. Mend fences with all and apologise to all of them because you threw the emotiinal grenade then  left those three to deal with the results.

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Stop with your selfpitying BS , it is not OK to mask your bad behaviour towards your wife by somehow try to flip the situation as being a 'feminist/liberal' issue . It isn't , it is a girl having her first child which is scary anyway , and then having fevers and an unsympathetic even aggressive husband who says kill your child because I don't want to deal with my responsibilities. Not cool , at all

Yes she feels under attack , anyone can see that and it is understandable because girls are taught that children are a blessing , that having a child is something both she and her husband would be joyful about, plus her reserves of patience would probaly be affected by feeling under the weather and puking. She has been told not just surmised that you demand she kill her baby , it is the kind of thing that changes the relationship and trust in the couple permanently- a deal breaker. You overstepped the sikh mark , the humane mark and nobody made you do that , that was your own choice

Your parents told they disagreed with you but you disregarded them and spouted off at your missus. Mend fences with all and apologise to all of them because you threw the emotiinal grenade then  left those three to deal with the results.

She shows bad behavior towards my parents. 

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

She shows bad behavior towards my parents. 

Well if you are not available on an emotional level then she is definitely frustrated and realising that she is in loveless marriage. If you want her to be calmer and more respectful, extend yourself and be her friend and explain with love and care that you will not accept her disrespecting your parents or siblings since they are also her parents now. Make her understand that you don't want to be with her when she behaves with badtameezi and that you will make more of an effort to be better as well i.e. You both will agree to make family life calm and loving  for your coming child.

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

@AjeetSingh2019

What are you trying to achieve by airing your laundry on this forum.

Are you looking for attention, sympathy, advice?

What is it that you are looking for from us?

It seems clear that the underlying theme here is you want out of the marriage. This fever/abortion issue seems to be an excuse. 

If he's been reading Sun Tzu lately, which he has, he's probably been inspired by the strategies contained in the writing. I wonder if he's playing his wife off against his parents to engineer conflict, while he benefits from the fallout by encouraging a situation that either leads to divorce or something a lot more malevolent and permanent for somebody...?