• Topics

• I dunno i get a feeling that we entered a new decade of unpredictability in the world and anything is possible nothing should come as a shock. A bit like how 1900's stock market crash deep depression lead to ww1. We have alot of retail companies and financial businesses going bust, got this mad global virus thats no going away anytime soon. We almost had USA kick off with Iran earlier this year... now we got hindu/muslim thing in india and turkey vs syria/russia which could lead to alot of instability in the world.
    • I don't think they would want a civil war but since this CAA has come out there has been agitations (been happening for a few months). If Hindutva boys did nothing then the Muslims would be more emboldened.  By bringing out it into the open will mean the muslim agitators will have to think several times. They see India as a Hindu nation  (which it is) and where they feel that they should give fellow Hindus sanctuary.  How many times do you hear about how muslim's brotherhood,  how Islam comes first etc.  
    • modi spent the first year mouthing off to multiple nations bordering his own and nearly started conflicts on two borders , China and Pak , he had verbal diarrhoea . They are not concerned at all with hindu refugees unless they are Kashmiri Pandits, Ihave never seen them boasting as usual with pictures saying they've built anything, gave them a living allowance, place to stay, passport so I suspect it is all a ruse and excuse. They've never done anything for their country even during the struggle against the British in fact, they were in British pockets during early 2oth C. They are trying to reverse history and get revenge for it on muslims who couldn't afford or want to leave India. Civil war will leave them free to loot the country fully without let or hindrance. they are just thieves - so maybe true to their arabic definition
    • I have a feeling modi and RSS co want a way to get rid of muslims from india especially since hindus are being persecuted to extinction in afghanistan, pakistan, bangladesh, kashmir. They want to either start a civil war or give muslims a taste of their own medicine so that if their people are harmed in other countries they will ensure muslims in india feel the pain too and thus giving pakistani, bengali extremist muslims notice to change their ways knowing their actions may impact on indian muslims. Either way it doesn't look good for the world alot of major conflicts are breaking out in different parts of the globe especially libya and middle east and then we have this strange bio weapon corona virus thing going on. Sikhs should be prepare for anything alot of madness coming soon i feel
    • I see a very low IQ liberal left cuck rodent felt offended and felt the need to attack me....nice haha  

Important Information

Terms of Use