AjeetSingh2019

I am on the verge of losing my heart . Is it immoral of me to ask my wife to terminate this pregnancy and start from a fresh page?

The lowest of low, you are pissed off at your wife for having a fever and your child may have a defect,  good lord you ego maniac,  what about your wife, do you not have any love in that body of yours.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
45 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

The lowest of low, you are pissed off at your wife for having a fever and your child may have a defect,  good lord you ego maniac,  what about your wife, do you not have any love in that body of yours.

she's an adult and will survive the viral fever. I am concerned about the developing fetus you <banned word filter activated> ! 

58 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

she's an adult and will survive the viral fever. I am concerned about the developing fetus you <banned word filter activated> ! 

You are an <banned word filter activated>,  think of what you are doing and Waheguru would think, or your Gurus would do.

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Btw you you  know at fetus level , the child is doing Waheguru simran

Edited by Redoptics

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

As a father its my right to not have a child who has birth defects. unfortunately its rainy season here and viral is common 

When everyone who has posted on this topic pretty much disagree's with your stance you should take that as a hint, but you are right, it's your kid, it's up to you what you do, as you've mentioned, it's your "right" as a Father but everything catches up with us eventually, you're no different, instead of posting your life story on the internet you should be supporting your wife instead of blaming her, you should be educating yourself and then you'll realise how common viral fever's are in pregnancy and how easily they are treated.

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Nothing but love for your wife i see.

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Btw you you  know at fetus level , the child is doing Waheguru simran

by that logic , all babies would be born hale and healthy and no undesirable would be detected during pregnany.

have u been consuming too much sukhnidhan lately ?

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

by that logic , all babies would be born hale and healthy and no undesirable would be detected during pregnany.

have u been consuming too much sukhnidhan lately ?

That's from Guru not me

6 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

That's from Guru not me

Don't ever think you speak for Guru ji and that you've managed to completely overcome your own munh brother. That's someplace it takes time to get too - and very few people actually reach. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Don't ever think you speak for Guru ji and that you've managed to completely overcome your own munh brother. That's someplace it takes time to get too - and very few people actually reach. 

I'm just a guy , nothing more brov 

I’m going to wade in here. I’m a doctor. I’ve done my stint in obs and gynae. 

Let’s say you terminate this child and have another one. Baby appears to be born perfectly healthy. Autistic traits don’t show until around age 12 months so it would be that long until anyone would notice an issue. What then? Do you plan to kill your child? 

Termination of a pregnancy is not problem-free either and complications can develop. Would you be happy if your wife died because you pushed for a termination?

Your wife has a right to carry her child to term too. You can either choose to stand by her or run away. At least find out the cause of the fever. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Let’s say you terminate this child and have another one. Baby appears to be born perfectly healthy. Autistic traits don’t show until around age 12 months so it would be that long until anyone would notice an issue. What then? Do you plan to kill your child? 

Termination of a pregnancy is not problem-free either and complications can develop. Would you be happy if your wife died because you pushed for a termination?

Your wife has a right to carry her child to term too. You can either choose to stand by her or run away. At least find out the cause of the fever. 

The guys gay he doesn't give a ish about his wife

1 hour ago, Wicked Warrior said:

In your professional experience, is a pregnant female having a fever an unusual occurrence? 

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

The guys gay he doesn't give a ish about his wife

I thought it was the same guy. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

In your professional experience, is a pregnant female having a fever an unusual occurrence? 

Unexplained fever in anyone is unusual. In pregnancy, there are additional causes. As I said, I’d want to know why there is an underlying fever. 

2 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

I thought it was the same guy. 

Unexplained fever in anyone is unusual. In pregnancy, there are additional causes. As I said, I’d want to know why there is an underlying fever. 

It's a kind of fever thats adamant against paracetamol treatment.

Paracetamol lowers the temperature but fever rises again after sometime.

The physician said it's viral fever.

Her fever was totally gone last night when I measured.

And today morning was negligible fever at 99 degrees F 

All that said and done, she's have had fever now since 3 days and had taken some 5 - 6 paracetamols in the process.

I m concerned how that's going to affect my baby

Today we're planning a blood test if possible. 

Edited by AjeetSingh2019

8 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

This, nail on head.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Honestly, I don't know. I will look into the matter and see if some answers comes up. Bear in mind I was talking about regular Sikhs. Not the Gurus themselves. Even if there was a fire, it wouldn't have been Vedic in any sense. Well the difference is in what is meant and being suggested. To them "fire" means the whole Vedic shebang and a return to it. One can equally call out practises from Vedic times which are now obsolete and say "lets return to them!" right back to these groups. It's not hard to concieve in reality that certain things remained similar but the intention of disucssing the matter is important. In the case of weddings, there is very little information. Guru Sahib rejected the janeu for example, to which there is a Sakhi and Bani attached. But it is not until Guru Ramdas Ji that Sikhs get their own ceremony, and again I will repeat I was deducing with regards to the use of fire. Lots of ambiguity. Maybe the couple did just stay sitting or standing whilst Laavan were read by Sangat, maybe not. As for Sikhs such as my great-grandparents, that was just a matter of circumstance. One cannot use that argument to promote a return to Vedic style weddings.   Yes I'm aware that within Hindu weddings it is indeed Agni Devta. But we are talking about Namdharis, and from what I have seen, there is no invocation from Rig Ved - that's what I'm saying, we assume that the fire present in a Kooka wedding is considered as Agni Devta when in actual fact to me, it seems as though it's....just a fire. Which really has no particular meaning per se; just a continuation of one aspect of the ceremony. They read Suhi Mahalla 4. A fire is only Agni "Devta" if one believes and invokes.  
    • the fed is lying to all of us https://www.peakprosperity.com/the-fed-is-lying-to-us/
    • I have a english pdf of Rig veda , the oldest scripture of Hinduism, the oldest of the 4 vedas ,  and perhaps the most revered .  It starts with a hymn praising Agni and asks it to reside over the 'straw and fodder' of the havan. HYMN I. Agni. 1 I Laud Agni, the chosen Priest, God, minister of sacrifice,
      The hotar, lavishest of wealth.
      2 Worthy is Agni to be praised by living as by ancient seers.
      He shall bring hitherward the Gods. Looking at the index of the scripture , I am surprised , Agni is like everywhere in it almost. So , yes the marriage rites are basically asking Agni devta . "Agni devta" is the main witness of hindu marriage .    EDIT ---- A hymn in another mandal says  HYMN LIX. Agni. 1 THE other fires are, verily, thy branches; the Immortals all rejoice in thee, O Agni So , I think Agni may not be the "fire" as in flames, but rather the heat energy pervading the universe, be it in form of fire energy, metabolic heat in body, nuclear heat inside sun, power plants, etc or the latent fuel inside wood , etc. It basically refers to the "heat" form of god . I could be wrong though. and I don't think I have enough time to go through the vast expanse of the text . 
    • So during marriages of 4th guru onwards , they married by fire ? and that includes Guru Gobind singhji as well ?  I am genuinely curious because of the many claims made by RSS about "reminding sikhs of their past" , this is also one that one commonly encounters, that ancient sikhs and gurus married by fire and that it wasn't until those evil pesky britishers who drove a wedge between hindus and sikhs and voila Anand karajs started  Whats the meaning of 'laav ' ? perhaps it could mean something altogether then ?  Anyways , regardless , I would reckon Hinduism have had far, far more changes to it considering its almost 10 times older than sikhism is (500 vs 5000 !) . Hinduism is so old infact, that rig vedic deities like Indra, Asvins , Maruts,  etc are not even heard of today , let alone worshipped  Sikhi is more pristine in comparison in the turmoils of time. 
    • Just use this:

Important Information

Terms of Use