AjeetSingh2019

I am on the verge of losing my heart . Is it immoral of me to ask my wife to terminate this pregnancy and start from a fresh page?

20 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

and support a sick baby for the rest of ur life ?? 

I don't know where she got the fever virus from :/ 

Try her just breathing and you are number one  drama queen , a child  incapable of mentally comprehending that you are over reacting as normal. Why should a virus cause permanent damage in your baby ? You don't know what it is a fever is a good sign that her immune system is trying to fight and fix the problem and yet you are panicking and want to stop her body by going against its natural function and plug her with a magic bullet to ease your own mind . Do what I said and take her to a homeopathic m.d Dr farokh Master is in Mumbai is world famous and he's in your town , go or at least phone if you have any sense

http://www.drfarokhmaster.com/homeopathic-health-center/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
21 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Its not a friggin low-grade fever lady !! do u even understand more than 102 degrees Farhenheit is NOT low-grade. low grade would be something like 99 to 99.5 

My parents don't want to give up the baby. 

People here think I am some cruel bada** , what if I told you I have cried like 10 times since yesterday . 

People think men are not emotionally attached to their children . Grow the fkk up . and remove those feminist lenses for once 

UPDATE :

She has most-likely a 'viral' fever . And unfortunately viral fever don't go that easily. I am just sad at the state of things and on borderline depression and questioning everything in my life

The common cold is a virus and it usually resolves in seven days , stop being an amateur medical sleuth and see someone who actually is a doctor . I count 102 as not so high as you only get in trouble at 104 , plus pregnant run  hot anyway ask any of the dads here . I ran around 100 through my three pregnancies and delivered four healthy kids not even the twins who were born at 30 weeks had No problems . 

Edited by jkvlondon

18 hours ago, Redoptics said:

The lowest of low, you are pissed off at your wife for having a fever and your child may have a defect,  good lord you ego maniac,  what about your wife, do you not have any love in that body of yours.

The worst thing  is he opened his filthy mouth to castigate the mother of his child (remember how he was boasting a couple of weeks back) and make sure she knew that she cannot count on him AT ALL  to support her in her bad days , what a catch  ! I am sure all those who told him not to spoil a girl's life are now certain that there position was correct. The only love he has is for himself as that is the only one so far he hasn't blamed for anything , the whole world is wrong only he is correct.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

by that logic , all babies would be born hale and healthy and no undesirable would be detected during pregnany.

have u been consuming too much sukhnidhan lately ?

All babies are hale and hearty because it is the soul that counts not the body , you keshdhari hindu you are no sikh of the guru because you have zero nimrata, daya, prem, or zameer . Women are not your playthings and no child born is YOURS these are Akal Purakh's children given to you as a special sewa. Lose the ahankar and deal with your life properly.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I am sure all those who told him not to spoil a girl's life are now certain that there position was correct. The only love he has is for himself as that is the only one so far he hasn't blamed for anything , the whole world is wrong only he is correct.

I advised him not to marry because I knew it wasn't a wise decision based on his situation and mindset, BUT when it was done, I assumed he'd step up and take on his responsibilities as a husband and potential father. It's not a novelty; gay men throughout history have lead harmonious and productive family lives despite their leanings. They step-up and realise what's at stake, and then proceed to make the necessary sacrifices to make things work. I realise that takes a particular personality to execute that brand of situation. I assumed the lad would follow that example.

• Like 2

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

I advised him not to marry because I knew it wasn't a wise decision based on his situation and mindset, BUT when it was done, I assumed he'd step up and take on his responsibilities as a husband and potential father. It's not a novelty; gay men throughout history have lead harmonious and productive family lives despite their leanings. They step-up and realise what's at stake, and then proceed to make the necessary sacrifices to make things work. I realise that takes a particular personality to execute that brand of situation. I assumed the lad would follow that example.

Unfortunately he has proven time and again that he is not prepared to adjust his views to what his reality is now and this is damaging relationships all over the shop including the one with his own folks which was the original reason given for getting married. Sad really

Guest Singh

Don’t terminate. You have a great gift.

do ardaas. Do Japji sahib paat as much as possible and God will bless you not just a completely healthy baby but also a great soul will join your family

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why do u think I am not up for it 

On 7/14/2019 at 3:50 PM, Redoptics said:

Btw you you  know at fetus level , the child is doing Waheguru simran

।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।

Veer ji here is right,

ਮਾਤ ਗਰਭ ਮਹਿ ਆਪਨ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਦੇ ਤਹ ਤੁਮ ਰਾਖਨਹਾਰੇ ॥

In our mother's womb, You blessed us with Your meditative remembrance, and You preserved us there.

ਪਾਵਕ ਸਾਗਰ ਅਥਾਹ ਲਹਰਿ ਮਹਿ ਤਾਰਹੁ ਤਾਰਨਹਾਰੇ ॥੧॥

Through the countless waves of the ocean of fire, please, carry us across and save us, O Savior Lord! ||1||

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/shabad?id=2317&q=mgmAsd&type=0&source=all&highlight=26562

Edited by RajKaregaKhalsa1

14 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Btw, the gynaec thought I was being crazy...

Tomorrow they are admitting her in hospital to check the ups and downs of her fever

Now do you understand that panicking is NEVER going to help you in your ghrist jiwan , it takes nerves of steel some days to weather the tough days . Chill , and give your wife the best emotional and physical support you can, it is more scary for her as it is her life and health at risk , you are just a bystander to her work, i.e. Take a back seat as it is not about you and your feelings. If she is not stressed the baby will also be relaxed, worried, anxious women produce emotionally charged kids.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Now do you understand that panicking is NEVER going to help you in your ghrist jiwan , it takes nerves of steel some days to weather the tough days . Chill , and give your wife the best emotional and physical support you can, it is more scary for her as it is her life and health at risk , you are just a bystander to her work, i.e. Take a back seat as it is not about you and your feelings. If she is not stressed the baby will also be relaxed, worried, anxious women produce emotionally charged kids.

Me and my parents are already doing the best we can despite the fact that 

She created a storm again the house today morning and created a fight.  And my mom sobbed over it  .

Magically , a sick woman who otherwise has a hard time getting up from bed develops strong energy to fight in a loud voice but I am sure you feminists will still somehow see the rationale in supporting her actions.

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Me and my parents are already doing the best we can despite the fact that 

She created a storm again the house today morning and created a fight.  And my mom sobbed over it  .

Magically , a sick woman who otherwise has a hard time getting up from bed develops strong energy to fight in a loud voice but I am sure you feminists will still somehow see the rationale in supporting her actions.

I don't know who sounds more emotionally erratic, you or your missus?

She's got an excuse because she is pregnant - you haven't.

You have to be strong minded and stoic - push those masculine qualities. Because if you and your missus are both behaving this way, the kid is not going to get the balance of male and female energy required for balance. 

21 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Veer ji here is right,

ਮਾਤ ਗਰਭ ਮਹਿ ਆਪਨ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਦੇ ਤਹ ਤੁਮ ਰਾਖਨਹਾਰੇ ॥

In our mother's womb, You blessed us with Your meditative remembrance, and You preserved us there.

ਪਾਵਕ ਸਾਗਰ ਅਥਾਹ ਲਹਰਿ ਮਹਿ ਤਾਰਹੁ ਤਾਰਨਹਾਰੇ ॥੧॥

Through the countless waves of the ocean of fire, please, carry us across and save us, O Savior Lord! ||1||

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/shabad?id=2317&q=mgmAsd&type=0&source=all&highlight=26562

It's when we are born and maya takes over Waheguru is forgotten. Because everything is a distraction,  when you are a really young child you can breath under water, that is also forgotten.

2 hours ago, Lostmessedup said:

I've seen this and honestly I was really disappointed with the two. How can a Gursikh ever commit such a sin like abortion. Never has a Mahapurakh allowed it or ever will. Satpal Singh has just changed the definition of Hukam to mean his state of mind at the time and what's he's feeling whereas Hukam really means to accept Vaheguru's will and how he set up this creation and to walk on Guru Sahib's path. 

Secondly what's the difference between Kuri Maar and killing a child because it will disabled. Is it more or less of a sin?  It is the same action being done just because the child has a certain qualities and seen as inferior.

Thirdly, what's really saddening is that the number of abortions taking place is the same as the number of parents waiting to adopt a child! We shouldn't be killing poor children in the womb, we should be giving them to the Bhagat Puran Singhs of the Panth if you really don't want them.

Also, Satpal Singh in his other videos always says give up your ego, attachment and stop trying to have pleasure etc. And accept Hukam and then in this video directly contradicts that for his own personal benefit of not having to raise a disabled child. I don't think he realises that even in the state of being disabled, Guru Sahib can still fix you and make your normal (which he has done many times before - read Se Kinehya and there is Sakhi from about 40 years ago where Naam Simran helps a disabled man who can't walk or talk or communicate his needs get better and be fit and healthy person who can walk and talk).

Stay away from this type of Parchar, it's not good and will lead you astray from Guru Sahib's proper teachings.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Edited by RajKaregaKhalsa1
  • Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• came across this by accident recently. the altercations sound similar albeit in different circumstances. basically my point is whitey wudnt dare do this wiv blacky cuz theyre scared of em. but they like to think they take on browny i.e. singhs n win. they c em as weak n a soft touch. sadly its true in most cases. too many singhs r no longer men anymore. tht includes the metrosexual flex who r well built like a tank but weak in mind like a woman. its dwn to us to make whitey n blacky fear us as well. we need to be ready to fight bk n defend ourselves. thts how we need to be if we want to ensure or increase our survival in the west or abroad. there was a time wen no one used to think abt messin wiv a singh. we also need to be firm/serious wen needed which is most of the time in reality. not smiley n giggly males. its unmanly n irritating to c. dnt think the family wudve imagined this wud happen to em. n thts the point. we cnt keep thinkin im always gna be safe, its never gna happen to me etc. thts a mistake waitin to happen to any of us. the wife n baby cud easily have been caught n harmed had the singh not taken it upon himself to say something. theres a possibility he realised his limits n knew then n there he was fighting a lost cause. we have to learn from this n make sure our own limits r at a threshold tht will help save us if were ever in the same situation. its been mentioned numerous times before but it needs to be repeated until more folk wake up n listen n make the change themselves.
    • the sikh pa family statement made by his wife who wudve been the only eyewitness to it all makes no mention of any kirpan bein used anywhere during the confrontation. but one uk news outlet is quotin this white supremacist lookin thug as sayin he was stabbed in the shoulder which is wat led to the chokehold. as if tht shud help his case. fact is he saw a brown man n lost control. apparently thai law is only 4-15 yrs for trespass n manslaughter.
    • No mention of his kirpan,  does anyone know if he had it with him?
    • if the article in the news is read you will realise the attacker was a white Norwegian by the surname of Bullman , the Singh fought with this guy who was a trained martial artist whilst he told his wife to pick up the two year old and run. Bullman was intent on attacking her too.
    • This poster is pigg headed.  No where does it say the attacker was white.  But this poor excuse for an human being brings race into this topic because hes a piece of <banned word filter activated>.  No one was blaming this pigg headed poster.  Yet this clown writes "Betty white" in a post and nothing else and on a topic of a Sikh man dying.  What the hell does betty white have to do with this topic.  Go get lost.  Racist punks like you are not welcome here.  

Important Information

Terms of Use