Jump to content
AjeetSingh2019

I am on the verge of losing my heart . Is it immoral of me to ask my wife to terminate this pregnancy and start from a fresh page?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Me and my parents are already doing the best we can despite the fact that 

She created a storm again the house today morning and created a fight.  And my mom sobbed over it  .

Magically , a sick woman who otherwise has a hard time getting up from bed develops strong energy to fight in a loud voice but I am sure you feminists will still somehow see the rationale in supporting her actions.

 

Stop with your selfpitying BS , it is not OK to mask your bad behaviour towards your wife by somehow try to flip the situation as being a 'feminist/liberal' issue . It isn't , it is a girl having her first child which is scary anyway , and then having fevers and an unsympathetic even aggressive husband who says kill your child because I don't want to deal with my responsibilities. Not cool , at all

Yes she feels under attack , anyone can see that and it is understandable because girls are taught that children are a blessing , that having a child is something both she and her husband would be joyful about, plus her reserves of patience would probaly be affected by feeling under the weather and puking. She has been told not just surmised that you demand she kill her baby , it is the kind of thing that changes the relationship and trust in the couple permanently- a deal breaker. You overstepped the sikh mark , the humane mark and nobody made you do that , that was your own choice

Your parents told they disagreed with you but you disregarded them and spouted off at your missus. Mend fences with all and apologise to all of them because you threw the emotiinal grenade then  left those three to deal with the results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Stop with your selfpitying BS , it is not OK to mask your bad behaviour towards your wife by somehow try to flip the situation as being a 'feminist/liberal' issue . It isn't , it is a girl having her first child which is scary anyway , and then having fevers and an unsympathetic even aggressive husband who says kill your child because I don't want to deal with my responsibilities. Not cool , at all

Yes she feels under attack , anyone can see that and it is understandable because girls are taught that children are a blessing , that having a child is something both she and her husband would be joyful about, plus her reserves of patience would probaly be affected by feeling under the weather and puking. She has been told not just surmised that you demand she kill her baby , it is the kind of thing that changes the relationship and trust in the couple permanently- a deal breaker. You overstepped the sikh mark , the humane mark and nobody made you do that , that was your own choice

Your parents told they disagreed with you but you disregarded them and spouted off at your missus. Mend fences with all and apologise to all of them because you threw the emotiinal grenade then  left those three to deal with the results.

She shows bad behavior towards my parents. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

She shows bad behavior towards my parents. 

Well if you are not available on an emotional level then she is definitely frustrated and realising that she is in loveless marriage. If you want her to be calmer and more respectful, extend yourself and be her friend and explain with love and care that you will not accept her disrespecting your parents or siblings since they are also her parents now. Make her understand that you don't want to be with her when she behaves with badtameezi and that you will make more of an effort to be better as well i.e. You both will agree to make family life calm and loving  for your coming child.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AjeetSingh2019

What are you trying to achieve by airing your laundry on this forum.

Are you looking for attention, sympathy, advice?

What is it that you are looking for from us?

It seems clear that the underlying theme here is you want out of the marriage. This fever/abortion issue seems to be an excuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

@AjeetSingh2019

What are you trying to achieve by airing your laundry on this forum.

Are you looking for attention, sympathy, advice?

What is it that you are looking for from us?

It seems clear that the underlying theme here is you want out of the marriage. This fever/abortion issue seems to be an excuse. 

If he's been reading Sun Tzu lately, which he has, he's probably been inspired by the strategies contained in the writing. I wonder if he's playing his wife off against his parents to engineer conflict, while he benefits from the fallout by encouraging a situation that either leads to divorce or something a lot more malevolent and permanent for somebody...? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

If he's been reading Sun Tzu lately, which he has, he's probably been inspired by the strategies contained in the writing. I wonder if he's playing his wife off against his parents to engineer conflict, while he benefits from the fallout by encouraging a situation that either leads to divorce or something a lot more malevolent and permanent for somebody...? 

God....the elaborate and convoluted things gay men will plan and then execute just to get some ----.  But, put them in a warehouse and ask him to operate the fork-lift and all of a sudden it all becomes "too complicated" for him. 😖   But, tell him if he loads up the shelf from the fork-lift, then take a shovel and dig a deep hole for some new cables, and then re-align the settings on the lathe, and then produce 100 sheets of pure metal sheeting at exact measurements.......and then there'll be a naked man waiting for him behind Aisle B....you just watch how good and quick he works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

If he's been reading Sun Tzu lately, which he has, he's probably been inspired by the strategies contained in the writing. I wonder if he's playing his wife off against his parents to engineer conflict, while he benefits from the fallout by encouraging a situation that either leads to divorce or something a lot more malevolent and permanent for somebody...? 

Would not be surprised if he is.

If it is the case, is he just trying to be too clever for his own good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Would not be surprised if he is.

If it is the case, is he just trying to be too clever for his own good.

He reminds me of the gay guy (also sikh family background) who murdered his innocent wife of six months after she discovered his gay porn and the reality of her being duped . Of course she MADE HIM murder her ... These guys have serious issues with personal responsibility. Of course now his case has been used to push the blame of such cowards and liars to the parents and families under the guise of 'forced marriage'. And no he wasn't forced because guys are usually the active initiators of engagements and selectiin of partners.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

He reminds me of the gay guy (also sikh family background) who murdered his innocent wife of six months after she discovered his gay porn and the reality of her being duped . Of course she MADE HIM murder her ... These guys have serious issues with personal responsibility. Of course now his case has been used to push the blame of such cowards and liars to the parents and families under the guise of 'forced marriage'. And no he wasn't forced because guys are usually the active initiators of engagements and selectiin of partners.

 

He seems to fit the profile of a narcissist. 

He probably a sociopath as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lostmessedup said:

That does make the readers confussed as to whether who was the gay individual especially as you mentioned.

Was given name as first and surname without the Ram so Surinder Gindey.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what though. Raw talk:

 

Some of you guys out there. Just imagine that you had some decent daughter/niece that was married and then you heard the bloke was going on like this. 

That could cause serious problems. I'm surprised no one's come around to slap this gay guy around for how he's behaving??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You know what though. Raw talk:

 

Some of you guys out there. Just imagine that you had some decent daughter/niece that was married and then you heard the bloke was going on like this. 

That could cause serious problems. I'm surprised no one's come around to slap this gay guy around for how he's behaving??

Well he made sure to drive a wedge between her and her folks, remember he was complaining that she was still communicating with her mum and sister. This is exactly how an abusive partner sets up the situation so that his wife ends up isolated. The other obvious power move olayed was selecting a girl from a very poor background , so there is no going back to bheke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2019 at 1:33 PM, jkvlondon said:

The worst thing  is he opened his filthy mouth to castigate the mother of his child (remember how he was boasting a couple of weeks back) and make sure she knew that she cannot count on him AT ALL  to support her in her bad days , what a catch  ! I am sure all those who told him not to spoil a girl's life are now certain that there position was correct. The only love he has is for himself as that is the only one so far he hasn't blamed for anything , the whole world is wrong only he is correct.

for god's sake , atleast once see the issue from my mom's pov

Edited by AjeetSingh2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Well he made sure to drive a wedge between her and her folks, remember he was complaining that she was still communicating with her mum and sister. This is exactly how an abusive partner sets up the situation so that his wife ends up isolated. The other obvious power move olayed was selecting a girl from a very poor background , so there is no going back to bheke.

She's still going to her peke ! her parents harass us for this very same reason. Despite us telling not to move in pregnancy, she still wants to travel and adamant. AS I SAID , YOU DO NOT KNOW MY WIFE !! 

HER CHALITARS WOULD PUT CHARITROPAKHYAN TO SHAME ! 

Edited by AjeetSingh2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×

Important Information

Terms of Use