Which countries can Sikhi look to expand in?

Big_Tera

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

India, majority of the people there already believe in reincarnation, karma, aatma, omnipresent god, devotional music (bhajans) They just need to be introduced to guru ji. 

Majority are not allowed to express their spirituality that's 80% of folks , because of manuwaadi .

Guest GuestSingh
On 7/16/2019 at 4:21 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Best get cracking if Japan is a potential site for parchaar, because the Marxists at the UN are currently bombarding the Japs with propaganda for the purpose of them accepting low IQ Muzzies and Africans to replenish an aging and declining population. Once these folks get a foothold in the country, we'll be shunted to the back of the queue as usual.

Also, the Japanese mindset considers races and tribes from the Indian subcontinent to be inherently inferior. So, that sales patter better be slick, because it's going to be an uphill struggle to convince a proud, dignified race with centuries-old culture and traditions -- that was ONLY brought to heel during a war when it was partially destroyed by two NUCLEAR BOMBS -- that we have anything to offer such a people.

They may be under the cultural and militaristic boot of the Americans -- for understandable reasons -- but that doesn't mean they'll open their legs for us.

The arrogance and delusion here is hilarious at times.

no cuz its our lot who duz tht for whitey instead.

sed it before n gna say it again tht it can only be a matter of tym until more n more panjabis become even more obsessed wiv convertin whitey n shud tht happen then we better have enough historical artifacts to rememba sikhi in its pure n original form.

cuz whitey will soon add their own mirch n masala n cud eventually turn this dharam into something completely different. anyone here even bothered to think about tht? sikhi wud become unrecognizable. itll slowly become even more diluted with western culture, their corrupt accepted social norms n lazy thinking (cuz these ppl love comfort). panjabi wud become an irrelevant language as wiv otha eastern languages wiv eastern morals/values seen as backwards/old fashioned n eastern traditions lyk cultural festivals, food, clothing n musical instruments all inferior/worthless n something to have as a treat or use on a special occasion.

oh hang on...this is already happenin today n browny still doesnt get it.

such a weak, cowardly n outryt pathetic ppl.

pray my days r finished before it gets even worse.

1 hour ago, GuestSingh said:

sed it before n gna say it again tht it can only be a matter of tym until more n more panjabis become even more obsessed wiv convertin whitey n shud tht happen then we better have enough historical artifacts to rememba sikhi in its pure n original form.

cuz whitey will soon add their own mirch n masala n cud eventually turn this dharam into something completely different. anyone here even bothered to think about tht? sikhi wud become unrecognizable. itll slowly become even more diluted with western culture, their corrupt accepted social norms n lazy thinking (cuz these ppl love comfort). panjabi wud become an irrelevant language as wiv otha eastern languages wiv eastern morals/values seen as backwards/old fashioned n eastern traditions lyk cultural festivals, food, clothing n musical instruments all inferior/worthless n something to have as a treat or use on a special occasion.

Init Bro. Wagwan. But with the way you speak. Im sure punjabi will live on. Init?

Guest GuestSingh
28 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Init Bro. Wagwan. But with the way you speak. Im sure punjabi will live on. Init?

ur one of em n the truth hurts.

u dnt keep kes n u eat meat for taste yet u believe ur some sorta ambassador for the panth? u think u can save whitey by educatin em on sikhi wiv a haircut n bacon stuck in ur teeth? r u serious bruv?

its jokers like u who cause so many problems we have today by settin these precedents to suit u. 

sikhi aint a sweet shop.

practice the teachings of sikhi urself first before u start preachin to othas.

15 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

ur one of em n the truth hurts.

u dnt keep kes n u eat meat for taste yet u believe ur some sorta ambassador for the panth? u think u can save whitey by educatin em on sikhi wiv a haircut n bacon stuck in ur teeth? r u serious bruv?

its jokers like u who cause so many problems we have today by settin these precedents to suit u. 

sikhi aint a sweet shop.

practice the teachings of sikhi urself first before u start preachin to othas.

According to the akal takt eating or not eating meat does not make you any less or more Sikh. So get your facts right. 

Eating meat. Is our right! To make us strong and feed our hunger. 

Carry on eating your cabbage stew. While I tuck into my Pork joint like a real man. You sissy veggie luvin softee. 

Guest GuestSingh
2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

forgot to mention tht the focus shud be on those worth savin n tht aint whitey.

these ppl have everythin in life. everythin. they live extremely comfortably yet they will neva give a thought about browny sufferin in poverty n war. dnt u think theyd have done something about it by now considerin their history in these places? they dnt care about u unless ur white. thts jus a fact. they really resent us n wish we wud disappear off the face off the earth asap.

n dnt be silly to think this is an angry rant either about a few bad ones here n there. these folk r everywhere across the west. dnt be fooled by any of em. unless u live a closeted existence n think they dnt mean any harm. tht sound like ppl worth savin to u?

look at the white kid who mimicked the appearance of a sikh to perve on little kids in gurdware toilets n give em wedgies. n then theres 3h0. thts how grateful n deservin these ppl r for sikhi.

100% agree on efforts bein better spent on 'india' on extremely poor ppl wiv similar culture/faith/tradition etc. this makes the most sense.

the home of sikhi n where the mission started wud mean a lot of sikhi wud be preserved far more strongly as originally intended.

n the ppl will not only be more receptive to the teachings than othas but far more deservin n grateful than the greedy white.

Guest GuestSingh
26 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

According to the akal takt eating or not eating meat foes not make you any less or more Sikh. So get your facts right. 

Eating meat. Is our right! To make us strong and feed our hunger. 

Carry on eating your cabbage stew. While I tuck into my Pork joint!

not if its haram but dnt choke on it bruv otherwise u can forget about doin parchaar every place ur big tedh takes u innit.

Guest GuestSingh
On 7/18/2019 at 7:43 PM, MisterrSingh said:

They don't like the Dravidian strand, lol. I had to explain to a few old-school Japs regarding the circumstances that lead to the formation of Sikhs and our faith in general, and they were impressed with the fighting spirit and rest of it, but generally from my experience the older generations, i.e. 30+, consider Indians to be weak and unclean. There's very little respect there due to the repeated invasions and conquering.

do they consider sikhs as 'indian' and as a weak ppl too in regards to panjab along with the agitation bein the first to rise n last to fall etc?

how about the sikh raj?

n the fight for our land, language n faith etc since then?

or r we still jus seen as brown n one the same?

29 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

do they consider sikhs as 'indian' and as a weak ppl too in regards to panjab along with the agitation bein the first to rise n last to fall etc?

how about the sikh raj?

n the fight for our land, language n faith etc since then?

or r we still jus seen as brown n one the same?

I would've had to pull the old blackboard and chalk out to really get into the details of who we are and where we came from, lol. But, yes, they asked me why there's a visible difference in appearance of the people living in the South and the people of the North, etc., and I briefly covered the topic of invasions and trading throughout the centuries prior to Islamic encroachment. Ultimately, there is a sense of a unified Indian archetype in the eyes of such people, and the image they have of that type isn't entirely accurate.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I would've had to pull the old blackboard and chalk out to really get into the details of who we are and where we came from, lol. But, yes, they asked me why there's a visible difference in appearance of the people living in the South and the people of the North, etc., and I briefly covered the topic of invasions and trading throughout the centuries prior to Islamic encroachment. Ultimately, there is a sense of a unified Indian archetype in the eyes of such people, and the image they have of that type isn't entirely accurate.

You know one thing that strikes me about Japanese culture is their attention to style. They are brilliant at it. They have a natural aesthetic flair. I mean look at their architecture. Swords. How they traditionally dress. Check out those awesome meditation gardens!

garden-tea1-800-8f10fe1c33bad5ea9eff82b0

zen_garden.jpg

I would imagine they would see us as scruffy, savage underdeveloped pendus in comparison?