Big_Tera

Which countries can Sikhi look to expand in?

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Does it really matter which countries? Just get the message correct, otherwise we are going to get diluted versions of the truth.

Yes of course it does. Some countries and their peoples are more receptive to parchaar then others. 

Ie why concentrate resources on places where people will not be that interested. 

ie middle east, north africa.

We need to branch out instead of focusing soley on the UK canada and USA. 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Just now, Big_Tera said:

Yes of course it does. Some countries and their peoples are more receptive to parchaar then others. 

Ie why concentrate resources on places where people will not be that interested. 

ie middle east, north africa.

We need to branch out instead of focusing soley on the UK canada and USA. 

No you don't have a clue, get the message correct it will flow itself,  you dont seem to understand sikhi

6 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

No you don't have a clue, get the message correct it will flow itself,  you dont seem to understand sikhi

Your talking nonsence again. You dont really have anything good to say. Apart from comming out with random silly comments. 

Edited by Big_Tera

Just now, Big_Tera said:

Your talking nonsence again. You dont really have anything good to say. Apart from comming out with random silly comments. 

All care about is the truth not this maya 

12 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

As I said. You have not bothered reading the thread. We dont have resources to go to every single country willy nilly you have to be selective to get the best results for your effort. Get that through your thick brain. 

Edited by Big_Tera

5 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

All care about is the truth not this maya 

You care to come here and quarrel for no reason other then cause arguements in threads. Do yourself a favour and get out more and seek some help for your emotional distress. 

I have a felling this member is pakhroo in disguise. Or a pakhroo wannabe. 

Edited by Big_Tera

1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

You care to come here and quarrel for no reason other then cause arguements in threads. Do yourself a favour and get out more and seek some help for your emotional distress. 

I dont quarrel I question and have suggestion and also seek help from my brothers and sisters.

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

I dont quarrel I question and have suggestion and also seek help from my brothers and sisters.

I am not engaging with a fool like you. Who just wants to waste time and talk over pointless things. Moderators should take note of this fool. 

3 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I am not engaging with a fool like you. Who just wants to waste time and talk over pointless things. Moderators should take note of this fool. 

Takes a fool to know a fool right? And if you didn't want to engage you would not reply. Not being rude but just understand what you are saying. 

Edited by Redoptics

P.s if you want to learn. Go to google. I dont have te to teach you and get into lengthy debates. 

3 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

P.s if you want to learn. Go to google. I dont have te to teach you and get into lengthy debates. 

Obviously the truth comes out, this is a sangat,  google is not my sangat. Again just shows how you think 'me' another egomanic.

On 7/16/2019 at 11:21 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Best get cracking if Japan is a potential site for parchaar, because the Marxists at the UN are currently bombarding the Japs with propaganda for the purpose of them accepting low IQ Muzzies and Africans to replenish an aging and declining population. Once these folks get a foothold in the country, we'll be shunted to the back of the queue as usual.

Also, the Japanese mindset considers races and tribes from the Indian subcontinent to be inherently inferior. So, that sales patter better be slick, because it's going to be an uphill struggle to convince a proud, dignified race with centuries-old culture and traditions -- that was ONLY brought to heel during a war when it was partially destroyed by two NUCLEAR BOMBS -- that we have anything to offer such a people.

They may be under the cultural and militaristic boot of the Americans -- for understandable reasons -- but that doesn't mean they'll open their legs for us.

The arrogance and delusion here is hilarious at times.

I know some japanese people,  one was a nationalist who really just disliked chinese people, white people, and other japanese subgroups (I forgot which but I think it's Ainu, not sure if she was a Ainu or if she hated Ainu's there's some controversy with the first inhabitants of Japan, and the empire.), but respected indians.

9 minutes ago, KhalistanYouth said:

I know some japanese people,  one was a nationalist who really just disliked chinese people, white people, and other japanese subgroups (I forgot which but I think it's Ainu, not sure if she was a Ainu or if she hated Ainu's there's some controversy with the first inhabitants of Japan, and the empire.), but respected indians.

They don't like the Dravidian strand, lol. I had to explain to a few old-school Japs regarding the circumstances that lead to the formation of Sikhs and our faith in general, and they were impressed with the fighting spirit and rest of it, but generally from my experience the older generations, i.e. 30+, consider Indians to be weak and unclean. There's very little respect there due to the repeated invasions and conquering.

India, majority of the people there already believe in reincarnation, karma, aatma, omnipresent god, devotional music (bhajans) They just need to be introduced to guru ji. 

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They don't like the Dravidian strand, lol. I had to explain to a few old-school Japs regarding the circumstances that lead to the formation of Sikhs and our faith in general, and they were impressed with the fighting spirit and rest of it, but generally from my experience the older generations, i.e. 30+, consider Indians to be weak and unclean. There's very little respect there due to the repeated invasions and conquering.

The older generation may have had direct experience of sikhs during Burma war and second world war