Here's why I am permanently boycotting this forum ...

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

As for Ajeet, I'm not one to kick a man when he's down. I still maintain he's a decent guy who's made some poor decisions when faced with the unenviable issues in his life pertaining to his sexuality and related matters. Regardless of the belief that homosexuality is attributable to nature or nurture, the fact is that he IS gay, and I can only imagine the struggle of trying to come to terms with it all while trying to also deal with uniquely cultural and family issues impacted by his turbulent mental state. The daily constant battle going on his mind is probably unbearable for most people.

Where I diverge from his point of view is with his decision to seek a wife in order to satisfy the expectations of his parents. I would not have brought a woman into the situation (and I certainly wouldn't have borne an innocent child with that woman). Regardless of the pressure from external parties, I'd have been more than ready to labour under the mental anguish of my issues completely alone before I'd ever drag somebody into my conflicted life under duplicitous circumstances. I could never do that no matter how strong the forces acting upon me.

Now that he finds himself in a situation where I sense he feels suffocated and pressured into an ever stressful home life, I worry what he may resort to. Someone of a volatile emotional nature - such as effeminate gay men and shortsighted women - resort to desperate yet ill advised acts in the mistaken belief that they will find a solution to their problems. I can only advise that he doesn't increase the karmic burden on his shoulders in any way. I believe he's incapable of toughening up his state of mind because if it was on the cards it would've happened by how or at least the early stages of the process would've been instigated. Latching onto corrupt, decadent and misleading western ideologies is of no purpose to someone in his situation. He'll never find the answers in what passes for internet-fueled liberalism in this day and age. 

I wish him the best. I hope God blesses him with a solution to his problems.

Yesterday I almost had an epiphany that maybe it was my mistake for the most part. 

I screamed at my wife last Saturday over the phone because of her persistent illness, something I feared should not have happened in the first trimester at all. It made me so frustrated mostly because of how it's going to impact the baby. I shouldn't have caused additional distress to her. I realized she was equally distressed if not more, as he was going through all of it for the first time and I too hadn't faced anything of that sort before. So I somewhat vindicated myself as well 

After 2 days in hospital she's almost fine now . Although the ultrasound taken during hospital exit showed an elevated  heart rate of child, doctors assured me it's mostly normal. And planned an ultrasound again for next week.

With the epiphany yesterday I also realized my wife is not a woman who is deliberately malignant. Infact it was far fetched of me to assume she has an agenda to pick up fights. I realized in hindsight she only retaliated when she felt distressed. I also realized I should spend more time with her and have a more closer relationship both inside bedroom and outside. Hopefully it should help clear most issues in future

3 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Yesterday I almost had an epiphany that maybe it was my mistake for the most part. 

I screamed at my wife last Saturday over the phone because of her persistent illness, something I feared should not have happened in the first trimester at all. It made me so frustrated mostly because of how it's going to impact the baby. I shouldn't have caused additional distress to her. I realized she was equally distressed if not more, as he was going through all of it for the first time and I too hadn't faced anything of that sort before. So I somewhat vindicated myself as well 

After 2 days in hospital she's almost fine now . Although the ultrasound taken during hospital exit showed an elevated  heart rate of child, doctors assured me it's mostly normal. And planned an ultrasound again for next week.

With the epiphany yesterday I also realized my wife is not a woman who is deliberately malignant. Infact it was far fetched of me to assume she has an agenda to pick up fights. I realized in hindsight she only retaliated when she felt distressed. I also realized I should spend more time with her and have a more closer relationship both inside bedroom and outside. Hopefully it should help clear most issues in future

You are just a <banned word filter activated>

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

reading gurbani is of no use if you talk to others this way !

Two ends of a spectrum I loved my wife and treated her like a queen and I lost her, you treat your wife like garbage and also get blessed with a child, this is just ridiculous. Ohh btw idgaf if you are gay your behaviour is repulsive.

21 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Maybe he is better if going on a LGBT forum. If other gays tell him to sort himself out then he cannot accuse them of being homophobic. 

Best idea of all put out on the topic. 

Makes you scared of having a gay son in your own family. I'd just accept it I reckon. Better than having someone live a full on lie their whole life because of keeping up appearances, and dragging umpteen others in the web of lies. 

Gays in our society were better off in the traditional system of turning a blind eye I reckon. Now, they can inflict their excessive emotions on us with no restraint. Like we don't have women to do that anyway......

He's not going to be able to take veiled digs and passive-aggressive shots at fellow LGBTers on an exclusively gay forum. This place is a good opportunity to exorcise his various frustrations at who he considers to be the root cause of the various problems plaguing his existence, i.e. religiously-inclined straight males, because we've apparently crafted the society and the conditions under which fellows of his ilk are suffering.

Plus, he has threatened to boycott and permanently leave the forum umpteen times before. He won't do it, because he's got that super-gay need to be centre of attraction. 

If he goes to a LGCT forum, he'd just be another one of many. I imagine that such a forum would consist of a number of such people who would be metaphorically pirouetting and doing high kicks in the most wide eyed, attention hungry, exaggerated fashion, all trying to outdo each other.....

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Best idea of all put out on the topic. 

Makes you scared of having a gay son in your own family. I'd just accept it I reckon. Better than having someone live a full on lie their whole life because of keeping up appearances, and dragging umpteen others in the web of lies. 

Gays in our society were better off in the traditional system of turning a blind eye I reckon. Now, they can inflict their excessive emotions on us with no restraint. Like we don't have women to do that anyway......

From his parents POV they want grandchildren. 

He probably be better coming out and paying some surrogate mother to have kids.

That would probably be the best case scenario. 

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

From his parents POV they want grandchildren. 

He probably be better coming out and paying some surrogate mother to have kids.

That would probably be the best case scenario. 

I don't understand why do you guys assume I am tired of this relationship and want a way out of it ?!