Here's why I am permanently boycotting this forum ...

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:03 AM, Akalifauj said:

This guy doesn't live in india or is not married.  He is gay and is here to gain sympathy for the gay community who are pushed to get married.  He made up the story of his marriage to a girl to gain sympathy.  

He knows gullible people are on this site and views this site.  So hes trying his very best to mislead people .  

Hes throwing a fit because his lies did not work on anyone.  Now like a typical gay person he will bad mouth everyone and leave.  

Sikhi will not change for those who cut hair and neither will it change for gay or any other sexual orientation.   

True

5 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I don't understand why do you guys assume I am tired of this relationship and want a way out of it ?! 

Because of the way you talk about it , the disrespectful tone you take about the missus  theconstant asking for ideas how to manipulate living people around you

22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've seen too many episodes of Columbo to realise what I'm seeing here is the beginning of a plan to bump off the missus. 

It's scary dude. You don't know when someone in your own fam might end up in this situation. I don't think this guy's got the gonads for what you are saying, but he obviously has no qualms with psychologically abusing his missus - and I think women get messed up over this as bad as physical abuse (not that one is better than the other).   

Like I said - scary. 

Its funny how people keep saying ajeet is a attention seeker. Yet all you constantly replying to him cant get enough of him lol. 

You should ignore his posts and just move on instead of fueling the fire. 

The guy is a homo and has got you all where he wants you. 

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Its funny how people keep saying ajeet is a attention seeker. Yet all you constantly replying to him cant get enough of him lol. 

You should ignore his posts and just move on instead of fueling the fire. 

yet your all up his bund. With your constant engaging with him. 

The guy is a homo and has got you all where he wants you. 

Right up his BUND!

Here, here!!

But then like you ain't got  your own issues in this department bahmnunha.