Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

Gurhant Gnostic and Dallysingh100 - The Esquisite Love between Man and Man

So......Gurjant Gnostic is off quality control and is now posting on the main page of this forum again,  For some strange reason, with unconfortable homoerotic undertones,  he seems to be using half of his messages to praise Dallysingh100 to the heavens. Dallysingh100 if you all remember is the man on this forum who admits himself that he has his hair-cut and is not a Singh but somehow thinks he is qualified to lecture everybody else here on the qualities of a 'warrior'. Dallysingh100 if you all remember is the man that is so obsessed with caste hate (not hatred of caste but actual hatred of a caste) that well over 50% of his messages contain hatred and venom for what he calls 'pendus' which is his way of distinguishing those Sikhs from rural backgrounds as opposed to his family's urban background. Dallysingh100 is, if you remember, the man that habitually threatens violence on other forum members and only stopped once a funny cartoon articulating who he really was started to circulate.  GurjantGnostic, if you remember, is the white pale skinned man here playing at being a Sikh but, being a white man, possesses that inherent white trait of thinking he has the moral and intellectual high ground over you brown people - enough to lecture you on what you the brown people should be thinking.

This then, begs two questions:

1) What was Dallysingh100's involvement in bringing GurjantGnostic back on posting priviledges that GurjantGnostic feels he just can't stop thanking and praising Dallysingh100 enough on numerous messages ?

2) What is it that connects / unites 2 hair-cut fakes ?

image.png.7ee5966fffe5d37a2b2a5d85414f956e.png

I think the pagh wale could learn a thing or two from us simple mone. Just because you got a pagh and beard does not suddenly mean you know it all. Iv come across alot of pagh wale these days that act arrogant when they dont know jack .

I never respect anyone for wearing a turban as I have come across so many fools in turbans that I now know to judge someone on their inner personality and not their outward appearance. 

Not saying all pagh wale are like this. Many take advantage of the pagh as it is repected. But behave very badly. They then cover it up with a turban to make everyone think their all high and mighty with morals ect. 

I've given so many pagh wale a good thapar over the years for tarnishing the paghs identity. Dont let me do the same to you jagsaw if I find your also tarnishing the pagh identity. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I think the pagh wale could learn a thing or two from us simple mone. Just because you got a pagh and beard does not suddenly mean you know it all. Iv come across alot of pagh wale these days that act arrogant when they dont know jack .

I never respect anyone for wearing a turban as I have come across so many fools in turbans that I now know to judge someone on their inner personality and not their outward appearance. 

Not saying all pagh wale are like this. Many take advantage of the pagh as it is repected. But behave very badly. They then cover it up with a turban to make everyone think their all high and mighty with morals ect. 

I've given so many pagh wale a good thapar over the years for tarnishing the paghs identity. Dont let me do the same to you jagsaw if I find your also tarnishing the pagh identity. 

There is nothing Big Tera - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - that makes a pagh walla a better human being than a mona. Absolutely nothing. I am merely pointing out absurdities. Here's a list of some absurd things:

• It would be absurd for me, as a dastar wearer, to go on the internet and lecture moneh people on hair-styling tips and styles.
  • It would be absurd for a man with a muslim name but eats bacon and ham, drinks alcohol, never prays and never goes to the mosque....to go onto a muslim forum on the internet and give muslims lessons on the quaran.
  • It would be - and indeed is - absurd for a man that does not possess the minutest strength of character and moral fortitude needed to keep his kes to go on the internet and constantly lecture other Sikhs about Sikhism and criticise them for being 'weak' and 'un-warrior' like (Dallysingh100)

Now, I like you Big Tera. You are what you are (which is a bit of an unintellectual prat) but you're very honest and open about it. Dallysingh100, on the other hand, is a con man. He can't live a certain way in real life and so he has invented an alter ego for the cyber world. On this forum, on which there have been many fakes over the years, he is the king of the fakes.

Just now, Dsinghdp said:

Dallysingh101 has a lot of knowledge on Sikhi.

Brother, compared to you, even Big Tera "has a lot of knowledge on sikhi" so lets keep things in perspective. Dallysingh100 is clearly not an uneducated fool. He knows how to structure a sentence intelligently and uses that basic literacy skill to manipulate the majority of people on this forum (i.e those who possess small and gullible minds).  That's what con-men do and he does it well. It's up to you to wise up a little intellectually and actually analyse his messages. In reality he actually knows nothing and has never had anything new to add. His messages are nothing more than thinly veiled attacks on all Sikhs from a rural background and his standard modus operandi is to visciously attack with profanities and threats of violence anyone that dares challenge a single thing he says. Because, you see, that con-man nature of his can only take him so far. When it comes to the crunch, the fake alter-ego he has created for the cyber world should be considered a machine and is not able to compute the human reaction of politely disagreeing with other people and accepting the points of views of others as valid. For you to start realising your own intellectual potential Dsinghdp, when you read Dallysingh100's messages about being a great 'Singh Warrior' you need to picture in your mind the reality that the message is actually being written by a man that looks exactly like Mr Patel from Wembley or Mr Ramnachand from Bangalore. 

27 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

Dallysingh101 has a lot of knowledge on Sikhi.

Brother I'm just trying to explore this beautiful/powerful thing I've inherited. I don't think I'm any sort of expert. 

Guest Khalsa Raj

Dally is indeed obsessed with Pendus and Jatts, either he suffers a serious inferiority complex or is secretly envious. Either way he has a mental struggle accepting that the key figures and successes in most of Sikh History were down to the very Pendus he loves to mention and give airtime to on majority of his posts. He is indeed obsessed.

Next he thinks he is REAL tough and incessantly harps on about training. I mean are you small in that department, what are you missing in life, for sure you're lacking in various departments.

It's ok to be a mona and have knowledge that surpasses even Amritdharis, but unless you've given yourself to the Guru, you're simply a hypocrite, still deluded by Maya yet preaching Sikhi.

How about you Jagsaw, how do you explain your shocking volte face? Singing one sad sycophantic song for years and years and then abruptly singing the opposite tune and going on like you never espoused the completely opposite opinion only a short while ago? Is that the kind of backbone you've got?

Mental mate. 

Stop forgetting to take the meds. 

Guest GuestSingh

bruv dally is cool.

as mentioned above he does have a lot of knowledge on sikhi but also panjabi culture which is always relevant here. he shares it n has contributed a lot to this forum as have u. dnt always agree his posts or urs either but this place wudnt be as informative wivout em.

as for white boy, try not to let him get to u.

all but one person ignored his recent posts so tht shud tell u somethin.

but 100% agree wiv u on his thinkin, intentions n clear hypocrisy.

n thts y hes still on qc.

Edited by GuestSingh

Gurjant is white??? 

That explains alot. 😌

Edited by Big_Tera

5 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Dont let me do the same to you jagsaw if I find your also tarnishing the pagh identity

A Punjabi remake of the Matt Damon espionage trilogy: The Pagh Identity; The Pagh Supremacy, and The Pagh Ultimatum.

On 7/23/2019 at 4:57 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

So......Gurjant Gnostic is off quality control and is now posting on the main page of this forum again,  For some strange reason, with unconfortable homoerotic undertones,  he seems to be using half of his messages to praise Dallysingh100 to the heavens. Dallysingh100 if you all remember is the man on this forum who admits himself that he has his hair-cut and is not a Singh but somehow thinks he is qualified to lecture everybody else here on the qualities of a 'warrior'. Dallysingh100 if you all remember is the man that is so obsessed with caste hate (not hatred of caste but actual hatred of a caste) that well over 50% of his messages contain hatred and venom for what he calls 'pendus' which is his way of distinguishing those Sikhs from rural backgrounds as opposed to his family's urban background. Dallysingh100 is, if you remember, the man that habitually threatens violence on other forum members and only stopped once a funny cartoon articulating who he really was started to circulate.  GurjantGnostic, if you remember, is the white pale skinned man here playing at being a Sikh but, being a white man, possesses that inherent white trait of thinking he has the moral and intellectual high ground over you brown people - enough to lecture you on what you the brown people should be thinking.

This then, begs two questions:

1) What was Dallysingh100's involvement in bringing GurjantGnostic back on posting priviledges that GurjantGnostic feels he just can't stop thanking and praising Dallysingh100 enough on numerous messages ?

2) What is it that connects / unites 2 hair-cut fakes ?

image.png.7ee5966fffe5d37a2b2a5d85414f956e.png

Yeah I don't know whatever beef y'all got but this isn't a reality show, so who cares.

And if you ever take a threat from somebody on the internet serious, maybe the internet isn't cut out for you.

Lol especially if they're from the UK.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:57 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

Are u sure you are "woke"? Isnt judging someone based on their skin color- the liberals bogeyman- "racist"? 

And you cant have it both ways, that he is a white person so shouldnt be telling us what to do as sikhs. But if he is trying to be a sikh, and calling out people for their negative views on other races, that he thinks he is better than us. 

You have honed ur skills at insulting and degrading ppl to the level of a sass in indian dramas. Make sure u use it for good. And in western society, arguments especially intellectual ones should be made without resorting to fallacies such as ad hominem attacks etc. 

Lol, I'm not white I'm Irish. Apparently off qc, yay didn't know,

Jagsaw bro, you never came to visit when you were in cali. I miss you bro. 

Big hug @Big_Tera

Love @ all

Lol @ these guys, hah