Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

Gurhant Gnostic and Dallysingh100 - The Esquisite Love between Man and Man

On 7/24/2019 at 2:27 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Are u sure you are "woke"? Isnt judging someone based on their skin color- the liberals bogeyman- "racist"? 

And you cant have it both ways, that he is a white person so shouldnt be telling us what to do as sikhs. But if he is trying to be a sikh, and calling out people for their negative views on other races, that he thinks he is better than us. 

You have honed ur skills at insulting and degrading ppl to the level of a sass in indian dramas. Make sure u use it for good. And in western society, arguments especially intellectual ones should be made without resorting to fallacies such as ad hominem attacks etc. 

Read the whole of this thread you . In various messages I have stated that being racist is a natural thing. I am racist. You are racist. Everyone is racist. They key to racial justice is acknowledging our prejudices and priviledges. It is not the racism that is the problem. It is the power structure that accompanies white racism. My racism and your racism - as brown folk - has never denied a man the chance to make a living because of his colour....set his children up to fail because of their colour,,,,ensured a man is denied a mortgage so has to pay increased interest rates because of his colour, set up entire communities to fail for nothing other than their colour, shoot police bullets into communities because of their colour, lock up at astonishing rates entire communities because of their colour. In other words it is the priviledge that comes with white racism that is the problem....not the white racism itself which is simply a natural thing. So.….who except an illiterate simpleton like Not2cool2argue could reach page 11 of a thread and yet still fail to notice even once how the thread starter had continuously being saying that he, like everyone else was a racist but it is the white priviledge and fragility that is the problem ?   Seriously, who other than you could possibly be so illiterate ?  Seriously, can you read ? If so, why did you fail to notice all the times I said everything I just said above dozens of times from page 1 to 10 continuously ?  Seriously, do you or do you not know how to read ?

You know what people. I'm done with this forum. The level of stupidity has reached the very bottom of a bottomless pit and at times it almost feels as if I'm conversing with patients from the local loony bin.  If this forum is any indication of the intellectual capability of Skhs generally than lets all hope and pray that India maintains a strong iron grip over Punjab and prevents any of these  illiterate loonies actually forming their own state.  

Mods and Admin.....You know as well as I do that from this moment onwards there will be some of those abusive 'guests' that will deliberately be posting messages on the Gupt section using the jigsaw puzzled singh. You know and everyone here knows that it will not be me so please do not allow such messages. I feel thoroughly ashamed that I even lowered myself to converse with illiterate simpletons and it's something I would like to quickly forget as even the thought of it makes me shiver and want to scrub myself clean.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE MESSAGES FROM ME SO DO NOT FALL FOR ANY TRICK MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE PRETENDING TO BE ME.

Going back to Jagsawsingh original thread. Im not one to take anyone's side in the long running feud between you and dally as that is a matter for you both to deal with.

I was just replying to the the whole mona and sardar part in a tongue and cheek way. 

I would say that its unfair to keep having a go at jagsaw. Some people on here just have a go and jump on bandwagons whenever they can. They need to be more independent in their views. 

Anyway I think this thread should be closed as its not going anywhere. 

Edited by Big_Tera

Guest Sher

Dally singh is himself a caste'ist. He claims to know psychology, yet can't understand that he HIMSELF draws a line and differentiates between jat caste.  Whether a caste considers themselves on top of hierarchy or not, has nothing to do with it.  Once you draw a DIVIDING line and put another group on the other side, then YOU are prejudice and caste'ist ,  NOT the one on the other side.  Dally singh is the guilty one who draws the dividing line.  I'm 100% certain that he is from the "topi-turban" african sikhs that make a perfect T-square pagh with 5 o'clock shadow stubble beards.

Dally T-style should be your name. You yourself,are the lowest of low and have created your own anti-jat, anti-pendu, T-style clan (tarkhan style0

On 7/24/2019 at 1:35 PM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

There is nothing Big Tera - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - that makes a pagh walla a better human being than a mona. Absolutely nothing. I am merely pointing out absurdities. Here's a list of some absurd things:

• It would be absurd for me, as a dastar wearer, to go on the internet and lecture moneh people on hair-styling tips and styles.
  • It would be absurd for a man with a muslim name but eats bacon and ham, drinks alcohol, never prays and never goes to the mosque....to go onto a muslim forum on the internet and give muslims lessons on the quaran.
  • It would be - and indeed is - absurd for a man that does not possess the minutest strength of character and moral fortitude needed to keep his kes to go on the internet and constantly lecture other Sikhs about Sikhism and criticise them for being 'weak' and 'un-warrior' like (Dallysingh100)

Now, I like you Big Tera. You are what you are (which is a bit of an unintellectual prat) but you're very honest and open about it. Dallysingh100, on the other hand, is a con man. He can't live a certain way in real life and so he has invented an alter ego for the cyber world. On this forum, on which there have been many fakes over the years, he is the king of the fakes.

Let me just state some facts  

1 . I dont live on this forum like some who probably need to get a life.Instead of being on here all day. 

I am actually a very articulate guy and could write beautiful paragraphs and posts almost like if it were poetry. But I dont have time to do that. Most of my posts are written with speed due to having very little time. Hence I have to admit some of my posts could be more eloquent. But why should I bother. Why waste time. 

As for saying a mona should not lecture. As a mona I have probably done a million times more things for Sikhi then you could even imagine.  I have dedicated many hours of my time doing seva and all kinds of charity and parchaar for the faith. Yet what have you done apart from wear a turban and look pretty? 

I have every right to have a say on all Sikh matters. Do you think only you are good enough to have a say on Sikh matters. because you dont eat meat or that you have a turban on. I can tell you that I live a highly moral life. Its our actions that count. Yes I respect people who wear turban and live good moral life. Not people who wear turban. trim beard, drink alcohol. Go clubbing. sleep around. Do drugs. ect ect. 

Edited by Big_Tera

14 hours ago, Guest Sher said:

Dally singh is himself a caste'ist. He claims to know psychology, yet can't understand that he HIMSELF draws a line and differentiates between jat caste.  Whether a caste considers themselves on top of hierarchy or not, has nothing to do with it.  Once you draw a DIVIDING line and put another group on the other side, then YOU are prejudice and caste'ist ,  NOT the one on the other side.  Dally singh is the guilty one who draws the dividing line.  I'm 100% certain that he is from the "topi-turban" african sikhs that make a perfect T-square pagh with 5 o'clock shadow stubble beards.

Dally T-style should be your name. You yourself,are the lowest of low and have created your own anti-jat, anti-pendu, T-style clan (tarkhan style0

Love the pi55 take. 

But seriously, what can you do with clumps of people who have been brain-washed from a state of semi-illiteracy (at least!!!), to largely unquestionably accepting an identity, that looks to me like it's been imposed on them largely for the benefit of another community? That's a question we all need to ask.

I know there are a fair few intelligent Juts who would interpret the historical political narrative similar to how  I do (albeit provocatively for shock value and to keep some of you people engaged and entertained at the same time too). You know a good few apnay like to bury their heads in the sand surely! You have to put things out in an interesting challenging way. This is surely simple to comprehend? 

On 7/25/2019 at 12:52 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

You know what people. I'm done with this forum. The level of stupidity has reached the very bottom of a bottomless pit and at times it almost feels as if I'm conversing with patients from the local loony bin.  If this forum is any indication of the intellectual capability of Skhs generally than lets all hope and pray that India maintains a strong iron grip over Punjab and prevents any of these  illiterate loonies actually forming their own state.  

Mods and Admin.....You know as well as I do that from this moment onwards there will be some of those abusive 'guests' that will deliberately be posting messages on the Gupt section using the jigsaw puzzled singh. You know and everyone here knows that it will not be me so please do not allow such messages. I feel thoroughly ashamed that I even lowered myself to converse with illiterate simpletons and it's something I would like to quickly forget as even the thought of it makes me shiver and want to scrub myself clean.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE MESSAGES FROM ME SO DO NOT FALL FOR ANY TRICK MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE PRETENDING TO BE ME.

Im actually with you on this to a certain extent. Theres a few brown nosers on this forum that like to but into conversations that they have no knowledge on. Other then to inflame topics and cause all kinds of nonsence debates. Other then the fact that they are suffering from some distress and like to vent it out in topics. 

At then end of they day. I think its unfair for Jigsaw to have to debate with so many people on his own. Its not a fair debate and I would say not a real contest. Even if I dont agree with everthing you say. There should be a degree of letting 2 people debate amongst themselves from time to time Instead of others getting involved all the time and making a mess out of threads for their own sheer amusement. You know who you are! 

As I said to many brown nosers with nothing better to do except causing unnecessary arguements as they lack the intellectual capacity and knowledge to have a serious intellectual conversation. 

Edited by Big_Tera

On 7/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

Might be for the best man. You're kind of a delusional on here dude...

Guest Khalsa Raj

Jagsaw is ok most of the time but he gets his knickers in a twist too often, places too much emphasis on his intelligence and list count the number of times he's threatened to quit, yet still makes it back time and again. Men used to value their spoken or written word, in the modern era evidently it carries far less weight.

Couldn't careless if Dally is mona, clearly has more knowledge on some aspects of Sikhi than others, it's his pendu OCD that makes me think he has taken a knock to his noggin.