Sign in to follow this  
ipledgeblue

disrespectful simran during visit to Guru Granth Maneyo (PKMC) gurdwara Slough last month, with Bhai Ajit Singh doing the parchar

So now and then I attend weddings of relatives at Guru Maneyo Granth gurdwara, and after the lavan there is a very good pracharik who explains a lot of ways to connect with sikhi and Waheguru, he also encourages simran but he does not make any loud noises and does it calmly. He also encourages sangat to come to Sunday sessions to learn more.

So last month on a Sunday I went to see what this session was about. And it was Ajit Singh doing the parchar, I have seen sangat at this gurdwara treat him like a mahapurash, which is ok I guess? I have seen some trailer video of him for an event in Singh Sabha Southall a few years back, and it was very loud singing and simran.

So on that Sunday, I saw him with a projector with some kind of drawing to explain some spiritual science. I think I have seen a video of Sewa Singh Tarmala with a whiteboard with similar drawings.

And then during Ajit Singh's parchar he was encouraging sangat to shout Waheguru simran in a very loud and intimidating way. I saw small children getting scared as one of the peredaars (guards) for the doors was shouting Waheguru in a very intimidating way. And Ajit Singh was purposely shouting Waheguru very loudly to stir up the sangat to do it this way as well. I was very dissappointed, as the parcharik for Anand karaj encourages simran in a respectable way, and this famous Ajit Singh was just doing crazy and scary stuff, and also sometimes difficult to understand his parchar and what he is talking. I don't understand how sangat from far and wide comes for these disrespectful simran sessions, and sangat used to travel far to the Swindon PKMC gurdwara in the past as well!!!

I presume it is like this every Sunday, if they had the Anand Karaj pracharik, who wears a bana, do these sessions they would be good!
Edited by ipledgeblue
accidentally added flairs sentence

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:22 AM, ipledgeblue said:
So now and then I attend weddings of relatives at Guru Maneyo Granth gurdwara, and after the lavan there is a very good pracharik who explains a lot of ways to connect with sikhi and Waheguru, he also encourages simran but he does not make any loud noises and does it calmly. He also encourages sangat to come to Sunday sessions to learn more.

So last month on a Sunday I went to see what this session was about. And it was Ajit Singh doing the parchar, I have seen sangat at this gurdwara treat him like a mahapurash, which is ok I guess? I have seen some trailer video of him for an event in Singh Sabha Southall a few years back, and it was very loud singing and simran.

So on that Sunday, I saw him with a projector with some kind of drawing to explain some spiritual science. I think I have seen a video of Sewa Singh Tarmala with a whiteboard with similar drawings.

And then during Ajit Singh's parchar he was encouraging sangat to shout Waheguru simran in a very loud and intimidating way. I saw small children getting scared as one of the peredaars (guards) for the doors was shouting Waheguru in a very intimidating way. And Ajit Singh was purposely shouting Waheguru very loudly to stir up the sangat to do it this way as well. I was very dissappointed, as the parcharik for Anand karaj encourages simran in a respectable way, and this famous Ajit Singh was just doing crazy and scary stuff, and also sometimes difficult to understand his parchar and what he is talking. I don't understand how sangat from far and wide comes for these disrespectful simran sessions, and sangat used to travel far to the Swindon PKMC gurdwara in the past as well!!!

I presume it is like this every Sunday, if they had the Anand Karaj pracharik, who wears a bana, do these sessions they would be good!

---I am unfamilar with flairs, please change it to the correct one or let me know which one to change it to?

I don't think Bhai Sahib Ji meant it like that.

On 7/27/2019 at 5:29 PM, AkalkiFauj said:

I don't think Bhai Sahib Ji meant it like that.

no he was purposefully shouting waheguru loudly to rile everyone up and shout as well. such a shameful sight!

On 7/23/2019 at 10:22 AM, ipledgeblue said:

Bhai Ajit Singh s trying to awaken slumbering souls to do NAAM simran before it’s too late. The Dharam Raj will intimidate you 1000fold more when you reach his court without any prior preparation.  So, thank him for shouting at you and making you aware of the significance of nam simran.   He didn’t mean to scare a little flower like you in any shape or form, I am sure. If you think you are too fragile to attend his sessions which are full of Bhakti ras, I suggest you stay at home.  

Bhai Ajit Singh is not there to please you. He is there to do nam simran and please God. Some fragile flowers need to be woken up and the only way do do so is by shouting at them. So stop moaning. If this is what it will take to wake them up and show them the purpose of taking a human birth, so be it. So thank him

Edited by pavitarsk
  • Like 1

You will only realise what it achieves at the DR’s court.

Any nam simran of your Beloved is fruitful packed with Amrit ras. 

Edited by pavitarsk
  • Like 1

I'm surprised that SikhSangat hasn't noticed this.

Guru Maneyo Granth, Ajit Singh, MySimran.info, all of these are followers of Prabh Milne Ka Chao started by Sewa Singh Tarmala.

This group was called out by Sri Akal Takht Sahib for doing simran by splitting Waheguru Gurmantar into 4 words (Wa He Gu Ru) and were stopped.

Very suspicious bunch. I heard from some UK guys that shots were also fired in that Gurdwara and they have "gangs", though I don't have any evidence for that.

I'm from the same town as that gurdwara but only been there 2 times. Iv heard people say that they are corrupt at that gurdwara      don't know how true it is.    

22 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

I'm surprised that SikhSangat hasn't noticed this.

Guru Maneyo Granth, Ajit Singh, MySimran.info, all of these are followers of Prabh Milne Ka Chao started by Sewa Singh Tarmala.

This group was called out by Sri Akal Takht Sahib for doing simran by splitting Waheguru Gurmantar into 4 words (Wa He Gu Ru) and were stopped.

Very suspicious bunch. I heard from some UK guys that shots were also fired in that Gurdwara and they have "gangs", though I don't have any evidence for that.

if you've ever watched videos of purataan singhs expaining vidhi of simran they also split mantar into syllables, stop looking to SGPC for ANY guidance on sikhi or spirituality they are purely the tail wagged by Badal/RSS  . Currently they are trying their utmost to gag parchariks and kirtaniyas from talking and rousing the sangat about our demand for GUrdwra Gyna Godri's rebuilding and return of the 25 acres stolen by Haridwars pandits . Naam simran is kabool whether whispered or roared , stop misleading sangat to leave sangat in which naam is uppermost in people's minds. Next you'll be doing nindiya... hang on too late ...stop making up nonsense  about guns .

Edited by jkvlondon

8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

if you've ever watched videos of purataan singhs expaining vidhi od simran they also split mantar into syllables.

Naam simran is kabool whether whispered or roared , stop misleading sangat to leave sangat in which naam is uppermost in people's minds. Next you'll be doing nindiya... hang on too late ...stop making up nonsense  about guns .

Yes, for explaining the Vidhi, Gurmantar is split. But only for explaining! You aren't supposed to do simran that way.

This Sri Akal Takht Hukamnama was given more than a decade ago, when Bhai Joginder Singh Vedanti was Jathedar (who I personally believe was the last Jathedar who was panthic and was respected).

Where am I misleading the Sangat? Nindyia of what? Naam Simran? Naam Simran is a core aspect of Sikhi, how can I do nindya of that? Rather it was the group doing Beadbi of the Gurmantar by doing simran by splitting it into 4 words (with pauses).

8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

stop looking to SGPC for ANY guidance on sikhi or spirituality they are purely the tail wagged by Badal/RSS  . Currently they are traying their utmost to gag parchariks and kirtaniias from talking and rousing the sangat about our demand for GUrdwra Gyna Godri's rebuilding and return of the 25 acres stolen by Haridwars pandits .

Who should I look to? Dhumma? He is part of the same clan with Badal/RSS and under them SGPC.

This issue has nothing to with SGPC.

Edited by FreshMind13

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

maybe by your warped logic this Sant should be pulled up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG4y9RJwemw

He only splits into 2, which I mentioned is done for explaining the vidhi. When doing simran, this doesn't get split into 2 though it may sound like that.

PMKC is splitting it into 4 words, not 2.

Just now, FreshMind13 said:

He only splits into 2, which I mentioned is done for explaining the vidhi. When doing simran, this doesn't get split into 2 though it may sound like that.

PMKC is splitting it into 4 words, not 2.

he does the square wah he gu ru   , and it is not timid whispering  either . Why do sikhs thinks they have to be quiet in simran , when all spiritual bazurg have emphasised starting with loud spoken naam to start with and gurbani has told us the purifying nature on the jeev,  kaan, acting on us via naad .  When I was a kid we would go to naam programs in people's homes and it was spoken in such a way to reverb through the humans present , very very strong and inspiring . People shouldn't be scared

Just now, jkvlondon said:

he does the square wah he gu ru

That is against the Vidhi that is taught. It is either Wahe Guru or Waheguru. He is splitting into 4.

Just now, jkvlondon said:

and it is not timid whispering  either . Why do sikhs thinks they have to be quiet in simran , when all spiritual bazurg have emphasised starting with loud spoken naam to start with and gurbani has told us the purifying nature on the jeev,  kaan, acting on us via naad . 

I never said anything against doing Simran loud or quiet. You are right, starting with loud simran is how older Singhs would do simran.