Another resource for learning Sikh history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUs9xbhFvh0

I think it's good that we have highly educated people who are correctly sharing history and not the missionary lot who distort ideas for the purpose of subversion with their titles of education. Mind you, I just started looking at the channel today so I can't really vouch for the whole channel in terms of integrity but it seemed worth the time and effort to start going through and  learning more in depth about our history.   

Also if anybody else knows of the channel dr.sukhpreet singh udoke please share your thoughts and opinions

He is a good sikh. They say his son was abducted by the rss. Because his original lectures that he go famous for were about how RSS and other hindu elements are trying to add hindu elements into sikhi. I think that lecture was called Tabai Ros Jagyo. When his son was kidnapped, he kept doing the lectures and asked no one for help, just Guru Sahib. And his son was released. 

Most of his lectures are gurmat aligned.