Guest kaur

Coding tutorials in punjabi?

Guest kaur

SSA,

Anyone here want to work with me to translate a few web dev tutorials in Punjabi? I'm a coding  instructor and have a couple (read many) tutorials (written and video)  in english. I think it would be nice to have a primer in punjabi.

Reply here if interested :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Guest

Sat Sri Akal, 

Nice thought! I am a full stack web developer as well and have been teaching coding since 4 years as a part of my interest. 

I firmly believe that language and external labels must not affect one's inner learning and I am really looking forward to work on this.

:)

Guest kaur
On 8/5/2019 at 3:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

Sat Sri Akal, 

Nice thought! I am a full stack web developer as well and have been teaching coding since 4 years as a part of my interest. 

I firmly believe that language and external labels must not affect one's inner learning and I am really looking forward to work on this.

Great!  Is there a way I can reach you? twitter maybe?

Guest guest
On 8/5/2019 at 10:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

Sat Sri Akal, 

hi

sorry to go off topic, but what is the best way to learn?

Guest Kaur
On 8/8/2019 at 5:30 PM, Guest guest said:

hi

sorry to go off topic, but what is the best way to learn?

What do you want to learn specifically? example make web apps, mobile apps, games etc?

Guest sounds intriguing
On 8/1/2019 at 11:04 PM, Guest kaur said:

SSA,

Anyone here want to work with me to translate a few web dev tutorials in Punjabi? I'm a coding  instructor and have a couple (read many) tutorials (written and video)  in english. I think it would be nice to have a primer in punjabi.

Reply here if interested :)

i am interested too.However i know only a little bit about programming. my panjabi skills are good tho. 

would you share your email, perhaps one you created just for this project? so all the people replying dont have to share their contacts, its best if only 1 person has too. 

I'm QA test manager,  so if you need testing can help, I tested mvc/angular currently working with php. Used selenium and other testing technologies. 

But can help punjabi translations with testing in codeceptjs, c# and tutorials with postman.

Edited by Redoptics

I'm a fullstack c# dev, sounds quite fun - if you need an extra set of eyes I'm more than happy to look over :)

I also work in Oracle/ Java frameworks/ angular, etc but whats the point of a punjabi coding site ??

you're anyways gonna code in english 

so why not keep whole tutorial in english

19 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I also work in Oracle/ Java frameworks/ angular, etc but whats the point of a punjabi coding site ??

you're anyways gonna code in english 

so why not keep whole tutorial in english

Maybe the point is to code Punjabi? Instead of Punjabis learning English to code

3 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Maybe the point is to code Punjabi? Instead of Punjabis learning English to code

that would require you to write compilers/interpreters for programming languages to use Punjabi language, as most languages are set in english alphabet. And then you would require a punjabi keyboard to write source code in punjabi (gurmukhi) alphabet.

best of luck in creating a compiler/interpreter. 

why don't you try to write a compiler for C in punjabi 

Edited by AjeetSingh2019

4 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

that would require you to write compilers/interpreters for programming languages to use Punjabi language, as most languages are set in english alphabet. And then you would require a punjabi keyboard to write source code in punjabi (gurmukhi) alphabet.

best of luck in creating a compiler/interpreter. 

why don't you try to write a compiler for C in punjabi 

I know brov, it's all 0/1 so we can do anything 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• One thing I cant stand the thought of is a interfering mother in law.  If she's constantly invading my space and interfering    I'd tell her where to go    lol 
    • Bani clearly says in kalyug  which is the era where everything goes wrong that women will take lead,  this is just one of the characteristics on kalyug ,  men will become puppets. A man's downfall is when he becomes a slaves to his senses     that's when a man becomes weak   he loses his dharma.  Men should also keep secrets to themselves    sharing feelings and what's deep inside is also what weakens a man.    Media which is ran by feminists, gays and liberals have completely brainwashed men.  Every man should try to become the best man he can become       fck what media is saying     
    • Just last week down my road a Pakistani woman kicked her husband out of the house because she wanted him to put their sons name on his bank account. She herself doesnt work. The husband refused  and she kicked him out and said she ain't gonna let him back in till he agrees. His son then hit him on the face.   Growing up I always thought women were victims and men were the big bad ones   but now I'm older iv realized men and women are just bad as each other.  Men get angry quick and start abusing and hitting, while women are bad in a more sly plotting way.    
    • They already have started destroying the traditional family unit    just look at the UK.  Feminism is a good example of why women shouldn't take lead.  The sexual revolution movement in 60s in the west was led by women/feminists and since then there has been no looking back! It's just getting worse and worse     they started it.    Men can't even talk back at women or argue back in public because they will be called sexist     thats right where feminists want men to be      Women also do a lot of stirring in punjabi families    it's no secret   brothers fall out with each other all the time because their wives keep filling their ears.   Funny how brothers get on really well before marriage but then after marriage it all changes.  its all stated in kalki avatar and dasam bani     it's all coming true.   
    • One of the goals of feminism is to break up the family. The family is the glue that holds society together. Once you destroy that then society begins to unravel.

Important Information

Terms of Use