Coding tutorials in punjabi?

Guest kaur

SSA,

Anyone here want to work with me to translate a few web dev tutorials in Punjabi? I'm a coding  instructor and have a couple (read many) tutorials (written and video)  in english. I think it would be nice to have a primer in punjabi.

Reply here if interested :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Sat Sri Akal, 

Nice thought! I am a full stack web developer as well and have been teaching coding since 4 years as a part of my interest. 

I firmly believe that language and external labels must not affect one's inner learning and I am really looking forward to work on this.

:)

On 8/5/2019 at 3:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

Sat Sri Akal, 

Nice thought! I am a full stack web developer as well and have been teaching coding since 4 years as a part of my interest. 

I firmly believe that language and external labels must not affect one's inner learning and I am really looking forward to work on this.

Great!  Is there a way I can reach you? twitter maybe?

Guest guest
On 8/5/2019 at 10:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

Sat Sri Akal, 

hi

sorry to go off topic, but what is the best way to learn?

On 8/8/2019 at 5:30 PM, Guest guest said:

hi

sorry to go off topic, but what is the best way to learn?

What do you want to learn specifically? example make web apps, mobile apps, games etc?

Guest sounds intriguing
On 8/1/2019 at 11:04 PM, Guest kaur said:

SSA,

Anyone here want to work with me to translate a few web dev tutorials in Punjabi? I'm a coding  instructor and have a couple (read many) tutorials (written and video)  in english. I think it would be nice to have a primer in punjabi.

Reply here if interested :)

i am interested too.However i know only a little bit about programming. my panjabi skills are good tho. 

would you share your email, perhaps one you created just for this project? so all the people replying dont have to share their contacts, its best if only 1 person has too.