City Sikhs Network - London

Big_Tera

6 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What do you mean ?

examples?

Do you mean Master Tara Singh ?

We promote people to lead us who don't represent the views of the majority, or at least people who seem determined to downplay our separateness. They tend to be establishment appeasers more concerned with promoting the current secular orthodoxy than someone agitating for Sikh interests in an exclusive sense.

When these Sikh organisations see institutions like the Muslim Council of Britain, and the Jewish and Hindu equivalents pushing through their respective minority agendas in unequivocal terms, I wonder what goes through their minds? Do they possess minds, lol?

last name chadha are usually bhappay and are from our community. 

This organization is another non-religious “punjabi” organization who try to pretend and exert authority as Sikh Representatives In UK society. Sometime it is good and sometime it is bad. Depends on how we look at. 

On 2/21/2021 at 4:11 PM, puzzled said:

I'm pretty sure one of these City Sikh Singhs went on the dating show "take me out" and one of the goris said she wants to use his pagh as a handbag. It doesn't matter how "city" they think they are, for the average white person they will always be the brown immigrant with a turban.